Cena Appreciation Thread: Cena Haters need not apply.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I was kind of getting worried because I thought CenaMaker was actually serious about everything he said..

He is either kidding or he is 10 years old.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
i hate cena and i had to watch him put my boy edge through those two tables live.... made me sad

Your Boy... lol! I'm laughing so hard now!

All Hail Cena... I've really started to turn a blind eye to these Cena Haters in the past few months!

Although... I Can't resist posting this picture... lol Cracks me up everytime!

chaingangtx6.jpg

Cena > Barney > TNA! lol

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
As far as Orton kicking Cena's dad. You say it was planned. Is this some sort of conspiracy? Are you telling me that Orton and Mr. Cena are in cahoots?

They're not... He's just been reading from the "reliable NEWZ sites". Dave Meltzer is just a short and angry little man with a hard-on for Japanese wrestlers like Kento and Mitsubishi.

The fact is Orton tried to KILL Cena Sr and what happens? NOTHING, Why isn't Rand E. in prison? They're saying he got suspended due to steroid use, that's bullshit, he got suspended for trying to kill an innocent man on live TV!

Dude,jericho was already in a rock band.He asked them (wwe) to have it a retirement match so he could lose and then go on with his normal life...

Oh, MY BAD!!! I'm myself and my fellow CG soldier just imagined Jericho on his knees begging to Eric Bischoff that he didn't get fired. Y2J? More like Y2CHEAP!

If you ever say Wordlife or Im in the chaingang in high school...Youll be shot.lol

More BS from a "smark". I go to school decked out in my chaingang apparel, and the ladies are over me like white on rice! So get your fact straight, smark-ass!

Is it true that John Cena trained Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, and the fat piece of shit Samoa Joe?

First off, Samoan Joseph is not a piece of excrement, he is an incredibily talented being (and friend of Cena) who hails from the island of Samoa. Now, OMEGA, he's a fat waste of space.

To answer your question, no, Cena did not train Punk, Danielson or Joseph but he does speak to them constantly in hopes that they'll improved their wrestling abilities.

Notice how Joseph, Cena's mate Punk (that's the meaning of CM) and Danielson are among the most over in their respective promotions... Its due in large part to Cena's advice.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
John Cena is the best technical wrestler ever, he makes everyone tap to the hardest, mot painfull submission move ever!

John Cena!! > Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Dynamite Kid, Dean Malenko, Ricky Steamboat Jushin Liger

Chain Gang > Bloodz & Cripz

T
H
E

C
H
A
M
P

I
S

H
E
R
E

Reaction score
As far as Orton kicking Cena's dad. You say it was planned. Is this some sort of conspiracy? Are you telling me that Orton and Mr. Cena are in cahoots?

They're not... He's just been reading from the "reliable NEWZ sites". Dave Meltzer is just a short and angry little man with a hard-on for Japanese wrestlers like Kento and Mitsubishi.

The fact is Orton tried to KILL Cena Sr and what happens? NOTHING, Why isn't Rand E. in prison? They're saying he got suspended due to steroid use, that's bullshit, he got suspended for trying to kill an innocent man on live TV!

Dude,jericho was already in a rock band.He asked them (wwe) to have it a retirement match so he could lose and then go on with his normal life...

Oh, MY BAD!!! I'm myself and my fellow CG soldier just imagined Jericho on his knees begging to Eric Bischoff that he didn't get fired. Y2J? More like Y2CHEAP!

If you ever say Wordlife or Im in the chaingang in high school...Youll be shot.lol

More BS from a "smark". I go to school decked out in my chaingang apparel, and the ladies are over me like white on rice! So get your fact straight, smark-ass!

Is it true that John Cena trained Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, and the fat piece of shit Samoa Joe?

First off, Samoan Joseph is not a piece of excrement, he is an incredibily talented being (and friend of Cena) who hails from the island of Samoa. Now, OMEGA, he's a fat waste of space.

To answer your question, no, Cena did not train Punk, Danielson or Joseph but he does speak to them constantly in hopes that they'll improved their wrestling abilities.

Notice how Joseph, Cena's mate Punk (that's the meaning of CM) and Danielson are among the most over in their respective promotions... Its due in large part to Cena's advice.

ITS NOT FAKE!!!! Jericho was FIRED after John Cena repeatedly kicked his ass!

As for The Edge. I seem to recall seeing him get put through two tables at Unforgiven when John Cena won the WWE title (which he still has!!) and what did The Edge do? He ran to SD with the rest of the little leaguers. What a piece of shit!

As for Rand E.Orton.... Rand has been accused of buying and using asteroids, so he'll probably get suspended AGAIN! You know what that means? It means Vince did the right thing by allowing Cena to retain at Summerslam. Orton juices and can't reach the zenith of Sports and/or Entertainment. Meanwhile, Cena is at the top... AND HE"S CLEAN!

Rand E. and The Edge... YOU JUST GOT PWND!! Chaingang 4 Life!

ALL OF THIS SHIT MADE ME FUCKING LAUGH!!!! cant stop laughing OMG i knwo this is sort of spam but i just cant think of what to type i am laughing so hard

Beer Money Army

One of my favorite moments is when Cena beat Jericho so bad that he had to retire and form some lame rock group named after the guy from Happy Days.

How gay is that.

Then, I am watching Larry King one night and both Cena and Jericho are on. I figure they will be at each others throats due to the fact that Jericho can't wrestle in the WWE anymore because Cena embarrased him. All I see is Jericho kissing Cena's ass, calling him a role model and shit. Damn Jericho is even more of a pussy now then when he had that lame Canadian haircut. Cena was even looking at him thinking 'what a little bitch'.

now what is the fuck wrong with Y2J....

The Only reason that cena beat y2J. because Y2J wanted to have some Leave time as he did not have an seriousinjury in his 15 + plus year of Wrestling.

If you call Y2J crap/shit that you sir. your a jackass..

Y2J Owns.....

Who said y2j is retire????

once again Fact Y2J wanted time off... Thats why they had that Your fired match.

If you had wrestled 14-20 yrs straight without any major injuries.. Wouldn't you wanna have some long extend leave....

Think about what you are saying before you diss one of the greatest wrestlers in the world named Y2J Chris Muthafucking Jericho......

Plus has Cena beat Austin and Rock in one night and then Beat austin again. then beat Rock at rumble and No mercy 2001 and then beat Austin at No way out 2002 the next night after and become the 1st ever Undisputed World champion...

NO....

cena isn't even in Austin or Rock league.....

plus cena can't even beat brock lesnar....

like one of the peopel say that it's planned they could Make my Penis become the WWE champion but defeating Cena. or even my Foot...

Ace steel trained Punk
HBK/Rudy gonzleaz, regal trian Bryan Danelson...
Samoa joe unsure. but he's a better wrestler than cena..

Travis40

now what is the fuck wrong with Y2J....

The Only reason that cena beat y2J. because Y2J wanted to have some Leave time as he did not have an seriousinjury in his 15 + plus year of Wrestling.

If you call Y2J crap/shit that you sir. your a jackass..

Y2J Owns.....

Who said y2j is retire????

once again Fact Y2J wanted time off... Thats why they had that Your fired match.

If you had wrestled 14-20 yrs straight without any major injuries.. Wouldn't you wanna have some long extend leave....

Think about what you are saying before you diss one of the greatest wrestlers in the world named Y2J Chris Muthafucking Jericho......

Plus has Cena beat Austin and Rock in one night and then Beat austin again. then beat Rock at rumble and No mercy 2001 and then beat Austin at No way out 2002 the next night after and become the 1st ever Undisputed World champion...

NO....

cena isn't even in Austin or Rock league.....

plus cena can't even beat brock lesnar....

like one of the peopel say that it's planned they could Make my Penis become the WWE champion but defeating Cena. or even my Foot...

Ace steel trained Punk
HBK/Rudy gonzleaz, regal trian Bryan Danelson...
Samoa joe unsure. but he's a better wrestler than cena..

The first thing wrong with Jericho is he lost to Cena NUMEROUS times because the massive Chain Gang was about to kill Jericho.

Cena has accomplished more in his 5 years than Y2Cheap ever has...Don't tell me shit that William Regal the crappiest wrestler ever...who lost to Cena trained young Danielson.

Rand E. should be in jail and locked up forever. He tried to fucking kill John Cena's dad. Someone should've kicked Orton's ass in jail. But he'll end up like Micheal Vick playing hte race card...except Orton will be playing the gay card since he got owned by Cena.

Cena is so awesome that he even has a nickanme from Tazz....Cener. Cener rules all

Beer Money Army

Cena has accomplished more in his 5 years than Y2Cheap ever has...Don't tell me shit that William Regal the crappiest wrestler ever...who lost to Cena trained young Danielson.

Rand E. should be in jail and locked up forever. He tried to fucking kill John Cena's dad. Someone should've kicked Orton's ass in jail. But he'll end up like Micheal Vick playing hte race card...except Orton will be playing the gay card since he got owned by Cena.

Cena is so awesome that he even has a nickanme from Tazz....Cener. Cener rules all

The Only reason Cena accomplish More isn't by his wrestling skills. it's be phyiscal appearance. y2J had charimsa, excellent wrestling skills and can get the crowd to love him or Hate him. he was that damn good.

why would I say regal is shit..... That question of yours is fuckign stupid. Regal is one of the best all round wrestler and should be used more often...

WHy should randy orton be in jail.. WWE staged the kick and the Angle. So if police get into it. should the wwe writer/creative team be in shit....

LOL alright watever you say cena mark....

cena is so cool that i put tv on mute and I leave the house to go over to mates house and watch some Rugby League or AFL instead....

Face it cena is a paper Champion just like Hulk hogan, Batista, Ultimate Warrior, Billy Graham... he is only cause he makes money... Do you think he would be up there if the chicks or lil kids didn't cheer for him.... I dont think so....

you sir take WWE stuff too seriously

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
The first thing wrong with Jericho is he lost to Cena NUMEROUS times because the massive Chain Gang was about to kill Jericho.

thats a joke right?

you didnt just say that Cena has accomplished more than Y2J...

Y2J

# CRMW (Canadian Rocky Mountain Wrestling) North American Tag Team titles w/Lance Storm (October 17, 1992);
# CRMW (Canadian Rocky Mountain Wrestling) North American Tag Team titles w/Lance Storm defeating The Brotherhood (January 23, 1993);
# CRMW (Canadian Rocky Mountain Wrestling) Heavyweight title defeating Bif Wellington (1993);
# WWA (Mexico) Tag Team titles w/El Dandy (1993);
# NWA Middleweight title -as Corazon de Leon- (1993-94);
# WAR International Junior Heavyweight title -as Lion Do- (1995);
# WAR International Junior Heavyeight Tag Team titles -as Lion Do- w/Gedo (1996);
# ECW Television title defeating Pit Bull #2 (June 27, 1996);
# WCW Cruiserweight title defeating Syxx-Pac (June 28, 1997);
# WCW Cruiserweight title defeating Alex Wright (August 12, 1997);
# WCW Cruiserweight title defeating Rey Mysterio Jr. (January 24, 1998);
# WCW Cruiserweight title defeating Dean Malenko (June 15, 1998);
# WCW Cruiserweight title defeating Rey Mysterio Jr. (July 13, 1998);
# WCW Television title defeating Booker T (September 10, 1998);
# WWF Intercontinental title defeating Chyna (December 12, 1999);
# WWF Intercontinental title -Co Champions with Chyna- (January 3, 2000);
# WWF Intercontinental title defeating Chyna (January 23, 2000);
# WWF Intercontinental title defeating Chris Benoit (May 2, 2000);
# WWF European title defeating Kurt Angle in a 3-WAY (WrestleMania 2000);
# WWF Intercontinental title defeating Chris Benoit (January 21, 2001);
# WWF Hardcore title defeating The Big Show (May 28, 2001);
# WWF Tag Team titles w/Chris Benoit defeating Triple H & Steve Austin (June 2001);
# WWF Tag Team titles w/The Rock defeating The Dudley Boyz (October 22, 2001);
# WWF Heavyweight title defeating Steve Austin (December 9, 2001);
# WCW Heavyweight title defeating The Rock (December 9, 2001);
# WWF Undisputed World title -Recognized by Unifying WWF & WCW titles- (December 10, 2001);
# WWF Intercontinental title defeating Rob Van Dam (September 16, 2002);
# WWF Tag Team titles w/Christian defeating Kane & The Hurricane (October 14, 2002);
# WWE Intercontinental title defeating Rob Van Dam (October 27, 2003 - RAW);
# WWE Intercontinental title defeating Edge (September 12, 2004);
cena

# UPW Heavyweight title;
# OVW Heavyweight title;
# OVW Southern Tag Team titles w/Rico Constantino;
# WWE United States title defeating The Big Show (March 14, 2004 - Wrestlemania XX);
# WWE United States title defeating Booker T -Best of 5 Series- (October 3, 2004 - No Mercy);
# WWE United States title defeating Carlito Cool (November 19, 2004 - Smackdown!);
# WWE Heavyweight title defeating John Bradshaw Layfield (April 3, 2005 - Wrestlemania 21);
# WWE Heavyweight title defeating Edge w/Lita (January 29, 2006 - Royal Rumble);
# WWE Heavyweight title defeating Edge w/Lita (September 17, 2006 - Unforgiven);
# (WWE) World Tag Team titles w/Shawn Michaels defeating Edge & Randy Orton (January 29, 2007 - RAW);

case closed

Travis40

...uh yeah I thought you people knew that was a joke...I serioulsy like Jericho more than Cena.