Cena Appreciation Thread: Cena Haters need not apply.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
How about we share memories of when Cena first debuted. Well we first noticed he had alotta skills in his ability to rhyme with his fists and start crimes with his dick,cause he don't back down from a Kick in the kee-ster,with his pappa getting kicked by an rko with a flavor in a crack attack album about g's....YEAH!

phantomgerald

I'm just wondering to myself, why would you start a cena appreciation thread in HIAT and not expect to get flamed.

MikeRaw

Cenamark,you need to learn the difference between kayfabe and reality.Yur saying:OMGGGGG,Cena and Jericho were talking nicely on Larry King"
Well of course,ITS FAKE!ALL FAKE!During the whole feud they would be good friends.And same with then you said:Christians peeps and cenas gang have hadd their problems"
WTF!?No they didnt,they had a feud in wwe but they would go backstage and begood friends.
And you asaid :They are like hockey goons,they go out there and then after they wll share somebeer"
Well,no.In hockey they are actually competing against eachother and rival teams may ACTUALLY hate eachother.These wrestlers done.They just fake the shit,just like orton kicking Cenas dad was planned.
Anyways,thats my rant.I just feltlike doing that and I hope I didnt misinterpret anything you said..

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
ITS NOT FAKE!!!! Jericho was FIRED after John Cena repeatedly kicked his ass!

As for The Edge. I seem to recall seeing him get put through two tables at Unforgiven when John Cena won the WWE title (which he still has!!) and what did The Edge do? He ran to SD with the rest of the little leaguers. What a piece of shit!

As for Rand E.Orton.... Rand has been accused of buying and using asteroids, so he'll probably get suspended AGAIN! You know what that means? It means Vince did the right thing by allowing Cena to retain at Summerslam. Orton juices and can't reach the zenith of Sports and/or Entertainment. Meanwhile, Cena is at the top... AND HE"S CLEAN!

Rand E. and The Edge... YOU JUST GOT PWND!! Chaingang 4 Life!

CenaMark54

Cenamark,you need to learn the difference between kayfabe and reality.Yur saying:OMGGGGG,Cena and Jericho were talking nicely on Larry King"
Well of course,ITS FAKE!ALL FAKE!During the whole feud they would be good friends.And same with then you said:Christians peeps and cenas gang have hadd their problems"
WTF!?No they didnt,they had a feud in wwe but they would go backstage and begood friends.
And you asaid :They are like hockey goons,they go out there and then after they wll share somebeer"
Well,no.In hockey they are actually competing against eachother and rival teams may ACTUALLY hate eachother.These wrestlers done.They just fake the shit,just like orton kicking Cenas dad was planned.
Anyways,thats my rant.I just feltlike doing that and I hope I didnt misinterpret anything you said..

Kayfabe???? Sorry I don't speak Samoan.

How is it fake? I saw Cena beat Jericho with my own two eyes. It wasn't a mirage. Cena made Jericho retire to the world of shitty rock and even shittier VH1 programming.

As far as Orton kicking Cena's dad. You say it was planned. Is this some sort of conspiracy? Are you telling me that Orton and Mr. Cena are in cahoots? Are you privy to information the general public does not know.

I just can't beleive that Mr. Cena would plan such a stunt with the Evil Cold Blooded Randy Orton. It makes sense though. Mr. Cena is probably jealous of the fame and fortune his son has. The jealous has been eating away at Mr. Cena for 5 long years. So what does he do? Stages a vicious attack to make it seem like Mr. Cena and Orton are enemies. Mr. Cena is trying to cost Cena the WWE title at Unforgiven. Hopefully John reads this thread so he won't fall for this sinister plot.

MikeRaw

Dude,jericho was already in a rock band.He asked them (wwe) to have it a retirement match so he could lose and then go on with his normal life...
How old are you man ?12?

CenaMark54

Dude,jericho was already in a rock band.He asked them (wwe) to have it a retirement match so he could lose and then go on with his normal life...
How old are you man ?12?

What are you a Jericho Mark or something? Quit making excuses for him. He lost to the better man. Deal with it.

MikeRaw

It wasnt a real match idiot.The outcomes are planned,they couldve ley Eugene win if they wanted to push him.BTW,nice way to avod the question.But there s no way your in high school.If you ever say Wordlife or Im in the chaingang in high school...Youll be shot.lol

Reaction score
ena mark, if you're so high up on cena and you love him and the chain gang so much... why r u disrespecting the chain gang by carrying a Graphic of orton giving cena an RKO in your sig

MikeRaw

ahh...I understand what you eman now monkey.Ya I know,hes just messing around,pretending like hes one of the people who thinks wrestlings real lol,even though hes not.Ya I just got that....

CenaMark54

ena mark, if you're so high up on cena and you love him and the chain gang so much... why r u disrespecting the chain gang by carrying a Graphic of orton giving cena an RKO in your sig

It's to remain humble. It may not be included in the chain gang crede, but humility is extremely important.

There will be days when you are down and out and there will be days when you are on the top of the world. In order to stay grounded when you are on top you have to remember the hard times. Word Life!

the dark knight

k..

THE

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

ISSSSSSSSSS

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Great One

Is it true that John Cena trained Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, and the fat piece of shit Samoa Joe?