Cena Appreciation Thread: Cena Haters need not apply.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

This is a thread for all of the members of the most ruthless gang in the world to sit back and admire John Cena the man and John Cena the wrestler.

Post your favorite memories, your favorite catch phrases, relive his most classic matches. Vent about how much you hate Carlito for stabbing Cena.

This thread is only for those of us who represent a link in the chain gang. All haters and smarks can go post hate crimes about Cena somewhere else because the chain gang won't put up with it in here.

Word Life!

PeepShow

WORD LIFE MY BORTHER!!!! CHAIN GANG IN THE HOUSE!!! THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!

And so should be CenaMark55 for the last time.....:)

CenaMark54

^^^Even though Cena has had his differences with Christian and his peeps in the past you are still welcome to join the chain gang.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^^hey!, Don't forget about the Ken-Gang.
Cause "K", kinda rhymes with "C".

Examples:-Kronik/cronik. Cee-ya/Kee-ya

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Salutations!

I am overjoyed by this topic. Finally the living legend John Cena gets his own appreciation thread. He was due for one after beating such WWE luminaries like McFoley, Triple HHH and that pill popping sissy Kirk Angel.

I would like to post this tribute consisting of moving pictures (or video) in which Johnathan's career is highlighted.

[yt]5h37A4Fn5RQ[/yt]

CenaMark54

One of my favorite moments is when Cena beat Jericho so bad that he had to retire and form some lame rock group named after the guy from Happy Days.

How gay is that.

Then, I am watching Larry King one night and both Cena and Jericho are on. I figure they will be at each others throats due to the fact that Jericho can't wrestle in the WWE anymore because Cena embarrased him. All I see is Jericho kissing Cena's ass, calling him a role model and shit. Damn Jericho is even more of a pussy now then when he had that lame Canadian haircut. Cena was even looking at him thinking 'what a little bitch'.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
One of my favorite moments is when Cena beat Jericho so bad that he had to retire and form some lame rock group named after the guy from Happy Days.

Fonzy was Happy Days.

Fozzy, the name of the band was a muppet.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
i hate cena and i had to watch him put my boy edge through those two tables live.... made me sad

CenaMark54

^^^If you want to talk about Edge go create an Edge Appreciation thread. You can talk all you want about the times he used to suck blood with Gangrel and Christian.

Anyway, that was a great moment. Edge had to learn the hard way that he is not in the same league as Cena. Look at Edge now, he is hurt because of the after affects of that STFU. The memory was so painful that he had to go to the second rate show and win their second rate belt just to make himself feel relevent again.

Great One

Orton and Cena have that mutual respect, right? Even though he shafted his dad and all... I'm sure he can put that behind him.

John Cena has been so watered down and limited over the past years, it's unbelievable. But, no doubt he's a hard ass worker and a really cool and respect worthy guy (I have met him in real life). Also, I don't even think you can not laugh at some of the stupid facial expressions he makes... talk about over acting on screen sometimes, but it's mainly the pussy way that he is booked and the pressure on him.

John Cena vs. Bryan Danielson

[YT]nf-kiUcAdVI[/YT]

Create an Orton Appreciation Thread next. =)

CenaMark54

Cena and Orton are great friends. They don't let what happens in the ring affect their friendship. Its like two hockey goons who go at it on the ice then share a pitcher of beer after. They don't let business get personal. Orton may have stepped over the line by punting Mr Cena, but crazy things happen when the spinner belt is on the line.

Who do you think took those pics of Orton with the towel that are all over the internet? The ones that DX used to try to make Orton look gay, but it only made Mrs HHH and Mrs HBK want Orton more.