Cena Appreciation Thread: Cena Haters need not apply.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Did you know that was Kenny Dykstra? Look at him...he kind of didn't have hair at the time

CenaMark54

Is it true that John Cena trained Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, and the fat piece of shit Samoa Joe?

It is true. Cena has at one point trained all three of those athletes.

CM Punk showed the most promise, so Cena called him up to ECW. Cena told me he is eventually going to call him up to Raw. Cena has him on a steriod free power lifting program as we speak.

Samoa Joe became frustrated and had to quit because he just couldn't keep up with John Cena's hard hitting wrestling style.

Cena had to kick Danielson out of his training program for not meeting the minimum requirements.

CenaMark54

Did you know that was Kenny Dykstra? Look at him...he kind of didn't have hair at the time

Dykstra is such a poser. First he hangs out at WWE events trying to battle the Dr of Thugonomics. Then he decides that he can't cut it in the rap game so he takes up Male on Male cheerleading. Now he is pretending to be straight over on SD.

Some people need to follow Cena's lead and learn to be themselves. Acting like something you are not will never get you anywhere.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
that was from No Mercy 2003. Right around the time Cena started to go face and turn well......annoying. But Cena raps before 2004 were hilarious, I was actually a big Cena fan back in 03, but when he went face and started changing his character, I stopped liking him, and now hope he losses the title so he can have a different kind of feuds.

Anyways, Kenny looked like a skinny little punk in that vid. lol

MikeRaw

I liked cena all the way up til he won the title.Then I still liked him but in early 06 i stopped.
Now,Im not into rap or gangs or shit but at least up til then he had a gimmick that was entertaining.Now,having the title so long makes him a bit annoying(when he loses it people will prob cheer him again)but the main reason I dont like him now is he doesnt really have a gimmick.He just plain now lol.Nonetheless,hes great on the mic despite what people say...

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
It is true. Cena has at one point trained all three of those athletes.

CM Punk showed the most promise, so Cena called him up to ECW. Cena told me he is eventually going to call him up to Raw. Cena has him on a steriod free power lifting program as we speak.

Samoa Joe became frustrated and had to quit because he just couldn't keep up with John Cena's hard hitting wrestling style.

Cena had to kick Danielson out of his training program for not meeting the minimum requirements.

Damn it man! You weren't supposed to mention this! Not a lot of people know that Cena is a teacher aswell as a student of the wrestling business... BUt since you already mentioned it.

I should add that one Franklin Kazarian was also partly trained by Cena. That explains why in recent weeks, Kazarian has had a bigger role in TNA.

You haters will never understand just how much Cena does for the wrestling business. CG soldier Cena_Buttocks, out!

CenaMark54

again, why isnt this merged with the cena thread?

This thread is for Cena appreciatin, the other is for Cena hatin.

If you don't like it go bitch in the Cena hatin thread or go start a Kane appreciation thread somewhere. You can go talk about the time he banged a corpse.

Word Life!!!:2gunsfiring_v1:

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
^^it was triple H that raped the manikin.

That's a load of crap and you know it. THe culprit was wearing a Kane mask, and you know who wore a Kane mask?

KANE!

Now please, remember this topic is meant to appreciate the greatness that is Da Champ, John Cena. And did you see how he kicked William Regal's ass? That should have been Rand.E >_<

the dark knight

you cena fags reallise that cena never beat kane before right?

edit- chyna wasnt a manikin. it was actually a man.