Cena Appreciation Thread: Cena Haters need not apply.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

How dare you insult a wrestler that beat McFoley, Rand E. Orton, Booby Lashley, King Hookah in one night...I think you should take that down...

Beer Money Army

i wonder if there is a batista video like that... it may be directed by soulpower

Travis40

Batista can wrestle good too...he should be World Champion..not Great Khali. But it must have hurt badly to get in that claw and I hope that it doesn't hurt someone

phantomgerald

^^^ Are you kidding? Batista's and Flair's skulls were both almost crushed!!!

PeepShow

How dare you insult a wrestler that beat McFoley, Rand E. Orton, Booby Lashley, King Hookah in one night...I think you should take that down...

MOST DEF!!!! Chain Gang in the House!!!!! Represent.....!!!

CenaMark54

Just so all you Chain Gang soldiers know..There's a sale on Chain Gang spinner pendants on WWE Shop Zone. For every Spinner Pendant you buy, you get a free lanyard. Word Life!

We should all get one, then, the next time the WWE is in a City that doesn't appreciate Cena's hard hitting style, we can all hold up out blinged out spinner pendents and block out the boo's of the fat smarks in the back row who borrowed their moms credit cards to buy tickets to the show.

Thats right...
The chain gang is represented by awesome, in shape men ages 18-40 who can get laid just by flashing the latest John Cena gear.

Jerichoholics are fat, lazy pimple faced men ages 10-17 or 40-90 who live in mom's basement eating cheese doodles all day wearing stained smedium t shirts and tighty whities.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Just so all you Chain Gang soldiers know..There's a sale on Chain Gang spinner pendants on WWE Shop Zone. For every Spinner Pendant you buy, you get a free lanyard. Word Life!

Damn right! I talked to my dad and he's hooking me up with a couple of pendants which are going to make me that much cooler to the LADIES!!!

Jerichoholics are fat, lazy pimple faced men ages 10-17 or 40-90 who live in mom's basement eating cheese doodles all day wearing stained smedium t shirts and tighty whities.

Bolded for TRUTH!!!

And by the way, guess who wasn't suspended by WWE... JOHN CENA!! Da Champ don't need steroids to bulk up. Reason #1283 why John Cena > ALL!

MikeRaw

Thats right...
The chain gang is represented by awesome, in shape men ages 18-40 who can get laid just by flashing the latest John Cena gear.
So then the little 5 year old boys and girls are fans of....?
Oh wait,they were just showing their love for cena and then gettin laid behind the arena right?...I get it...

CenaMark54

So then the little 5 year old boys and girls are fans of....?
Oh wait,they were just showing their love for cena and then gettin laid behind the arena right?...I get it...

Nope, the five year olds look up to their dads. They like who their dads like. Since the average Cena fan is 29.8 years old, that would put the fathers of a 5 year old right in that range.

Once they reach 10, they start to rebel against dad and like crappy wrestlers that internet nobodies think are cool.

At around the age of 18, they realize that liking a Jericho isn't going to cut it and they realize the true greatness of the chain gang. Some become lifelong chain gang soldiers. Some can't cut it being a member of a ruthless gang. Plus rule 78 of the Cena bible states, "Thou shalt not live in thy parent basement and bitch about wrestling passed the age of 22." Those still living in the realm of their parents basement, eating cheese doodles and jerking off the the IWF babes section are thurst out of the chain gang. They become bitter and begin booing Cena which only contributes to their life of solitude.