Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Beer gave a reason. You guys gave no reason. So no, they're not the same. At least Beer allowed the person to see the forum too.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Because he can. You guys weren't even man enough to put that. As I've said before, you're all scared little whiteboys.

Hometown Kid

Dammit, "staff", you're being Blue. The fact that you made one of the biggest trolls on the forum have any power is a joke. You're telling me you expected this not to happen? Give me a fuckin' break, There should be no HIAT mod anyway, especially someone like Beer (who everybody knows I like btw), who's just going to look at everything as "lulz". Just STFU at this point because the fact he was even made mod, shows you still have no clue how to run this place, and when incidents such as these come up, pretending you're shocked and infuriated at what happened just makes you look dumb.

Great One

Silent banning those members was a unanimous staff decision with intentions of that it was best for the forum at the time.

Beer didn't consult anyone and took it upon himself banning an innocent member "because he can."

You people think these are the same?
Actually, it was because Mike told him he could/was allowed to. Get off Beer's dick, he has every right to do this as he was appointed to the fucking position for this sole purpose (to eliminate all the unfunny/Blue kids at his discretion). Honestly. Blame Mike if anyone, and XBA, you really don't know what you're talking about

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually, it was because Mike told him he could/was allowed to. Get off Beer's dick, he has every right to do this as he was appointed to the fucking position for this sole purpose (to eliminate all the unfunny/Blue kids at his discretion). Honestly. Blame Mike if anyone, and XBA, you really don't know what you're talking about

Still not an excuse for not using common sense.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
BTW common sense dictates that you don't go and ban someone from your section just because you think they are lame or because they actually manage to get the upper hand on you in an argument.

xtremebadass

Actually, it was because Mike told him he could/was allowed to. Get off Beer's dick, he has every right to do this as he was appointed to the fucking position for this sole purpose (to eliminate all the unfunny/Blue kids at his discretion)

Even if he was told he was allowed to ban, he should have still had a logical reason for doing so. "Because I Can" is still not reason. I can ban people too but you don't see me doing it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ban everyone in this thread who doesn't have a problem with what Beer does because you can.

seX-Power

Even if he was told he was allowed to ban, he should have still had a logical reason for doing so. "Because I Can" is still not reason. I can ban people too but you don't see me doing it.

You're not man enough.

Great One

He's mod of fucking HiaT. For a logical reason? NO. There is no logical reason to even moderate HiaT, so what else would he do. Banning to make kids rage is appropriate and probably what Mike intended for in the first place. This has nothin to do with common sense.

Kizza

Hey, it must suck when people ban you for no real reason.

Ohwait, silent ban rings a bell.