Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
but why would you make a sensitive, sorry excuse for a member, no backbone having sum' of a bitch like Beer mod for the Hell in a Thread.

All he ever does is kiss peoples asse's, and then when he tries to be crack a joke, and I retaliate a little too much, he goes off, and throws a bitch fit. rofl.

Dear THE Renegade Diesel,

You have been banned from the following forum:
Hell in a Thread

Release: 03-15-2011 09:52 PM
Reason:
Because I can.

-Beer

If he's not relieved of his power's, then I want back in the HIAT. This guy's being an honest fag, and I apologize for the flamming, but this is ridiculous. LOL.

Beer

You don't seem to understand this is the reaction I was hoping for. You'll be unbanned tommorow probably.

noumenon

If Beer can provide a valid reason for the ban then it can stick for a little... we did kind of agree to give him free reign over the section and the ability to ban people he didn't see fit to be there.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Na, I don't want to be banned at all. He has no valid reason. I say the ban is lifted as of right now, unless he can get a ''real'' reason on why he banned me.

You don't seem to understand this is the reaction I was hoping for. You'll be unbanned tommorow probably.

You don't seem to understand that this is the reaction I gave you knowing you were hoping for it, so in turn, I'm going to try to make it blow up in your face.

Beer

HE UNDERMINED ME. My feelings took a huge blow and my ego forced me into banning him to get him to stop.

Beer

Rofl, if he really cares that much I'll unban him now.

It wasn't gonna stick for a long time, like I said. No more than a day.

Beer

You're unbanned because I'm forgiving. Do it again, and I won't be so mercyful.