Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

You can't ban people just because you feel like it Beer. That is just a total abuse of power. You couldn't even make up a reason? You banned him "because you can." Why don't you just ban everyone that posts in your section?

Next time find a real reason to ban. This is just stupid.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have, but why do you care?

Because there is no reason for anyone to be banned from HiaT.

You can't ban people just because you feel like it Beer. That is just a total abuse of power. You couldn't even make up a reason? You banned him "because you can." Why don't you just ban everyone that posts in your section?

Next time find a real reason to ban. This is just stupid.

Sorry dude but he's right.

Beer

Nice to hear from you XBA. First time I've seen you actually do your duties since.... you became admin?

Don't talk to me about being unfit for my position when you do absolutely nothing to warrant keeping your position.

Also, I did this for trolling sakes and I clearly trolled quite a few of you. I planned on lifting the ban for a longgg time.

Btw, funny how none of you cared at all when I banned the408kid, don't mind me abusing my powers then, do you?

Ahh. Good to be home. Beer, creating arguments for the good of the forum.

xtremebadass

Nice to hear from you XBA. First time I've seen you actually do your duties since.... you became admin?

Don't talk to me about being unfit for my position when you do absolutely nothing to warrant keeping your position.

Beer, just because I don't post in HIAT does not mean I am "unfit for my position."

When we made you Mod we discussed what you can do. Banning people was not part of it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
408kids was.... the 408kid. He provided nothing to the forum last time I checked.

I AM TEH MOST POWERFULZ ENTITY THE IWF'S HIAT HAS TO OFFER.

But in a serious note, don't avoid the question pls.

Can I, or can I not call your ass out in the HIAT without being banned for a dumbass reason?

xtremebadass

Can I, or can I not call your ass out in the HIAT without being banned for a dumbass reason?

Yes you can. There are no rules in HIAT. If you want to flame Beer you can. Just because he doesn't like you does not give him the right to ban you. I am not Beer's biggest fan but I am not going to ban him because I don't like him. I expected Beer to use the same initiative being in a staff position.

Beer

Beer, just because I don't post in HIAT does not mean I am "unfit for my position."

When we made you Mod we discussed what you can do. Banning people was not part of it.

Lol. No. You don't do anything. Part of being an admin, is getting involved in the big situations and being the voice of reason ect. You don't do any of that. In fact, you act like a normal member, you're completely invaluable as an admin as far as I can see.

And as far as I remember, a few people said, "Beer, it is your section, do what you want." I followed that.

And Diesel, once again, it was trolling.

Guise, I really cbf to do this now. I try not to take the net serious, and for some odd reason I am atm.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Unban 408 kid too if you haven't already.

I've said my piece. This is the problem of others who aren't me and boy am I happy about that.

Nation

I guess you're special Diesel. I never had people jumping on my bandwagon to bring me back to HIAT.

xtremebadass

Lol. No. You don't do anything. Part of being an admin, is getting involved in the big situations and being the voice of reason ect. You don't do any of that. In fact, you act like a normal member, you're completely invaluable as an admin as far as I can see.

Beer you barely leave HIAT to actually see the rest of the forum, so how can you judge what I do and don't do?

And as far as I remember, a few people said, "Beer, it is your section, do what you want." I followed that.

We didn't expect you would be this stupid. Atleast I didn't.

Clearly you're all taking this way too seriously.

You're a member of the staff Beer. Even though this is just an internet forum, you still hold duties in your position. You have to address this with some sort of seriousness.

Beer

Nope, I infact look at the rest of the forum regularly, just don't post. It's HIAT, I really didn't think this would be such a big deal, since it is HIAT.

Anyway, I'm tired, goodnight homies.