Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Anyway, I'm tired, goodnight homies.

Sleep tight, don't let you wife bite.

& Nation, I am the IWF's version of Randy Orton, everyone is on my jock <3

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You can't ban people just because you feel like it Beer. That is just a total abuse of power. You couldn't even make up a reason? You banned him "because you can." Why don't you just ban everyone that posts in your section?

Next time find a real reason to ban. This is just stupid.

You're right. Banning people without giving them a reason is pretty stupid. It's even better when they don't even get to see the forum tho, mirite?

Double J

Reaction score
Lol. No. You don't do anything. Part of being an admin, is getting involved in the big situations and being the voice of reason ect. You don't do any of that. In fact, you act like a normal member, you're completely invaluable as an admin as far as I can see.

To be honest, and I'm probably shooting myself in the foot here, but from what I've seen outside of the normal wrestling section a majority of the mods/admins mainly just cause problems and arguments between themselves and other members. I really don't see many of the Mods taking their "role" seriously, but of course that's just my opinion ;)

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, it's the goddamn HIAT. Beer gets free reign, imo.

^

Are we honestly taking the HIAT mod position this seriously?

And I don't think you can really judge Beer's ability to keep up with his "staff duties" inside a section that doesn't actually need moderated.

the408kid

Reaction score
Unban 408 kid too if you haven't already.

I've said my piece. This is the problem of others who aren't me and boy am I happy about that.
Thanks for the support bro. I hope I get unbanned soon just to see what's going on in there.

the408kid

Reaction score
Unless it's some kind of Death Threat, why would you ban anyone from that forum Beer?

TK.GFX

Reaction score
There are no real rules about posting
There are no real rules about moderation either - enjoy your ban

I thought that was sort of how it would work...

Double J

Reaction score
There are no real rules about posting
There are no real rules about moderation either - enjoy your ban

I thought that was sort of how it would work...

*smirks* So....HIAT is where there is no rules and members can go there to complain about mods without fear of being in trouble. Which means the Mods have a rule saying they have to take the shit thrown at them as long as it's in HIAT.... Buuut there really aren't any rules for moderation either so if a mod gets his feelings hurt then he can ban the person, which goes against the original idea of HIAT even if the ban is only for a day....:blowup:

Qwake

So when people are silent banned from the entire forum there's nothing wrong yet when a couple of people are banned just from HIAT its wrong and staff (XBA) get shitty..?

xtremebadass

So when people are silent banned from the entire forum there's nothing wrong yet when a couple of people are banned just from HIAT its wrong and staff (XBA) get shitty..?

Silent banning those members was a unanimous staff decision with intentions of that it was best for the forum at the time.

Beer didn't consult anyone and took it upon himself banning an innocent member "because he can."

You people think these are the same?