Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So no comment from "the staff" on my logical post questioning why there's a mod of HIAT in the first place?

Nice work, boys.

Welcome to IWF. Mike Chaos is our head administrator, so please leave your logic by the door.

Beer

Still not an excuse for not using common sense.

Please Monk, common sense does not get into this, really? I was under the illusion that I could do whatever I pleased in HIAT, whenever I pleased. Clearly that is NOT the case. You're like fucking women. Reminds me of what my wife did the other night. "Chris, fine, whatever, you can get a beer tonight." I go and get a Beer. "Wtf are you doing Chris? Why are you going out?" BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SAID I CAN YOU MIND BLOWING WHORE.

You've said I can ban the lame people, that's what I did. Apparently when you said I can ban lame people, that's not what you meant. K THEN.

Beer pls come in here, and ban him.

no. Kiz isn't lame. Kiz is KING.

hahahahaha.

I got da lowdown on some secret chat myself that I haven't shared yet just because I am lol'ing at how these two individuals are interacting now. Funny how people say one thing and do another when in public. 'Secret' flames ftw.

I think they call that being a smurf and not saying it to their flame victims face.

So no comment from "the staff" on my logical post questioning why there's a mod of HIAT in the first place?

Nice work, boys.

Look, this is the main paragraph on what I have to say. I will HAPPILY leave ym position of Mod if it is causing quite this much friction. Sure, I'm a troll, but I honestly do believe if you made me mod of an honest section and not HIAT I'd be clean posting properly. So in short statements:

- I'm happy to stand down as mod if this is causing so many problems.
- I would be a credible and honest member (not a troll) if I had a real position on the staff.
- If you won't do that, then k, I'll just go back to being a regular member, but a legend status would definitly be needed. ;p

I'm more of a legend than you'll ever be, son.

Hometown Kid

Chris, you realize by "the staff" I was calling out the people above you right? I don't mind you being moderator one way or the other, but I think for a section with no rules assigning a person in charge is a bonehead move, and all complaining about power abuse should go on their head.

I'm more of a legend than you'll ever be, son.

And yet you're still 47 lightyears behind me. :y:

I wouldn't be unhappy if you got legend status.

Beer

Chris, you realize by "the staff" I was calling out the people above you right? I don't mind you being moderator one way or the other, but I think for a section with no rules assigning a person in charge is a bonehead move, and all complaining about power abuse should go on their head.
Wasn't trying to answer your question but my speech was kinda to do with HIAT not having a mod.

Is he unbanned yet or was my campaign useless?

If he was black then the campaign would have been successful. Oh well. :(