Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I actually think he would of had a worse chance at being unbanned if he were of color. /racism.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

That would be funny if I hadn't already admitted I was wrong. How do you manage to constantly fail so hard?

Please Monk, common sense does not get into this, really? I was under the illusion that I could do whatever I pleased in HIAT, whenever I pleased. Clearly that is NOT the case. You're like fucking women. Reminds me of what my wife did the other night. "Chris, fine, whatever, you can get a beer tonight." I go and get a Beer. "Wtf are you doing Chris? Why are you going out?" BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SAID I CAN YOU MIND BLOWING WHORE.

Yes, common sense is a part of this. The only reason you banned Diesel was because he was actually getting the best of you at the time. Now you didn't like it when you were unable to reply to what was being said about you so common sense dictates you wouldn't go and make a giant hypocrite out of yourself by doing the same to someone else.

LKP

There should not be a mod on the HIAT SECTION. There are no rules there so his position like him is laughable.

Axis

Well, now that LKP has spoken, I think we should all heed his infinitely wise guidance.

Beer

Yes, common sense is a part of this. The only reason you banned Diesel was because he was actually getting the best of you at the time. Now you didn't like it when you were unable to reply to what was being said about you so common sense dictates you wouldn't go and make a giant hypocrite out of yourself by doing the same to someone else.

There was nothing there for him to reply to other than I posting "Get out of my section!" as a joke, fully knowing he could not. I did it because I was bored and wanted to troll him and get him riled up. Obviously that's not what you think, but either way, I don't give a fuck if you don't believe me.

There is a giant difference between banning from the whole forum and getting bagged out and getting banned from one section and having one post made towards you. You're blowing this out of proportion.

Also, how is that "mystical" journey going?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think you are justifying. There are better ways to troll someone other than banning them.

Also the mystical journey doesn't start until Apr 21st as stated in THE LIST.

Beer

I think you are justifying. There are better ways to troll someone other than banning them.

Also the mystical journey doesn't start until Apr 21st as stated in THE LIST.

I am justifying it. Because it IS justifiable.

And yah, I'm reading it atm.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am justifying it. Because it IS justifiable.

And yah, I'm reading it atm.

You are justifying it by saying it is not as bad but you still aren't covering the fact that it is extremely annoying to have done to you and you know this.

the408kid

Reaction score
I dont care if I'm a noob, I say lets put this up for a vote.
Should Beer Step down as mod of HIAT?
If Yes he steps down
If No he doesn't
That simple!

Beer

Of course I fully know it is annoying. That's why I did it..

Either way though, it's nothing compared to getting IP banned off the forum, is it? Or do you consider HIAT to be everything about IWF?

Beer

I dont care if I'm a noob, I say lets put this up for a vote.
Should Beer Step down as mod of HIAT?
If Yes he steps down
If No he doesn't
That simple!

Not as easy as that. Btw, when did your opinion start meaning anything?