Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I'm not really asking you since you are already working on it, fool, I am just making your job easier by suggesting you do it all at once...but then I remembered that you care deeply about internet things, even if they happened 365 days ago. Oops, my bad :(

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And finally the pitiful display of attempted flippancy. You're done. Try your act on someone else.

LadyHotrod

care_bear.jpg

I wish I cared enough about a year old situation that I would develop e-hate and flame back but I'm afraid you've done nothing to anger me.

:(

It was a good effort, though, especially pointing out your contradictions and seeing you make up excuses. That was awesome <3

Tata.

This Guy

God you two don't normally bore me, but for whatever reason when the two of you get together I'm bored. And since this is turning into another fight thread I'm going to move this.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
God you two don't normally bore me, but for whatever reason when the two of you get together I'm bored.

It gets boring watching a one sided fight after a while. TBH I figured she would've given up on spewing her shit a while ago.

LadyHotrod

You're right but I don't mind tbh. It probably makes me look petty but I'll take looking petty over how fucking stupid she looks.

I'd rather look stupid than be angry over someone calling me a shitty admin a year ago.

owait, that makes you look stupid as well <3

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'd rather look stupid than be angry over someone calling me a shitty admin a year ago.

Bored of your shit? Yes. Angry? No.

Besides the thread I made about you wasn't about you calling me a shitty Admin. I don't care about that, I think I do a pretty damned good job tbh. I've never needed anyone's approval nor have I sought it.

I made the thread because you're whiny little cunt who screams butthurt at everybody else but tries to play too cool for school when it gets thrown back at you but instead of actually trying to address that you'd rather focus on something else irrelevant.