Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
If the discussion isn't in the staff lounge, I guess myself and Beer ironed out the details ourselves. I am not too sure, but I am pretty sure I told him in the lounge to do whatever he wants. Bad decision? You decide, no one was hurt by being banned the short amount of time they were.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I got da lowdown on some secret chat myself that I haven't shared yet just because I am lol'ing at how these two individuals are interacting now. Funny how people say one thing and do another when in public. 'Secret' flames ftw.

A certain chaotic member and a certain primate member.

:shifty:

Still waiting on this conversation. Come on, share.

LadyHotrod

Considering MS is asking about it, I think I will keep it between myself, Mr. Chaos and Facebook for a while longer <3

Reaction score
Eventually there comes a time when loyal customers become such a problem that they are cordially asked to never return because they cause stress.

LadyHotrod

In other words there is no conversation.

Why would I just randomly make it up? Mike Chaos had words to say about you that weren't exactly friendly. I, of course, agreed with him because he is 100% right. Mike was actually the one who randomly messaged me and told me that you weren't admin anymore and that he had returned to his duties as admin and things had changed around here.

Had I been lying, I wouldn't say it out in the open where Mike could see it. Try again, though I am swimming in happiness that this convo about you bugs you, and don't act like things on the net don't bug you. I already knew you were the admin at WTF and I joined anyways because I don't care about what random people on the net think of me and arguments from a year ago mean nothing to me. I was barely a member for 5 minutes when you, once again, brought up the topic of me saying you were a shitty admin via PM. I lol'd that you gave so much of a shit that you messaged me so fast on a forum that had nothing to do with that argument...from..a..year..ago.

Man, I love how that statement had made you e-hate me for this long. I didn't flame you once since you came back yet you've worked so hard to create threads, jab at me whenever you get a chance and fill my inbox trying to get me to flame you. Then, when I keep responding with 'cool story, bro' you try to come back with 'LOLOL U CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING, I WIN'. If I don't respond because I don't care, you consider that a 'win'. If I respond, you consider that 'me caring about the net'. Then, when I embarrass you by calling you out on your statement in the shoutbox, you ban me from it, hahaha. I didn't flame you and XBA was there (though I don't know if he saw it). I simply said that you sent me a rep message saying that streaming PPVs translates to being poor and not being able to afford it but you were talking about you looking for a stream in the shoutbox. True MS style, ban someone from a shoutbox when they point out your contradiction. Oops!

Glad my life doesn't suck so much that e-hate takes over.

By the way, instead of shaking at your computer with rage at my existance and thinking rep bothers me, go ahead and put me in full red right now. Unlike yourself, I have a life so I don't care about boxes in a forum or what people say about me on the internet <3

*sits back and waits for MS to break apart my post and respond with the same old shit*

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why would I just randomly make it up? Mike Chaos had words to say about you that weren't exactly friendly. I, of course, agreed with him because he is 100% right. Mike was actually the one who randomly messaged me and told me that you weren't admin anymore and that he had returned to his duties as admin and things had changed around here.

Obviously things have changed haven't they?

Had I been lying, I wouldn't say it out in the open where Mike could see it. Try again, though I am swimming in happiness that this convo about you bugs you, and don't act like things on the net don't bug you.

Actually I was mistaken. I had thought that you were implying that Mike and I had been conversing off site. Whatever Mike said is irrelevant. Opinions change, on both sides of the equation.

I already knew you were the admin at WTF and I joined anyways because I don't care about what random people on the net think of me and arguments from a year ago mean nothing to me. I was barely a member for 5 minutes when you, once again, brought up the topic of me saying you were a shitty admin via PM. I lol'd that you gave so much of a shit that you messaged me so fast on a forum that had nothing to do with that argument...from..a..year..ago.

Actually I just happened to notice that you mentioned how shitty an Admin I was here after you came back (side note, like a month or so ago. Hardly a year) and then saw you signed up at WTF so I was curious as to why you would do such a thing when you thought I was so awful. Nice try misrepresenting facts again though.

Man, I love how that statement had made you e-hate me for this long.

You act like that statement is the crux of the whole thing. It couldn't be that you are a boring poster who never adds anything to a discussion and whose sole debating skills consist of variations on the word smurf.

I didn't flame you once since you came back yet you've worked so hard to create threads, jab at me whenever you get a chance

It's not very hard to do. You give me plenty of things to work with.

and fill my inbox trying to get me to flame you.

You're the one who started PMing me crying about an infraction you received. Nice misrepresentation of the facts again.

Then, when I keep responding with 'cool story, bro' you try to come back with 'LOLOL U CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING, I WIN'. If I don't respond because I don't care, you consider that a 'win'.

Again, you initiated the private messages not me, and you replied to everything up until the point you had nothing to say but nonsense.

Then, when I embarrass you by calling you out on your statement in the shoutbox, you ban me from it, hahaha.

You didn't embarrass me at all.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=562442&postcount=14

See, more fail.

I banned you from the chatbox because you're annoying and since you feel it is okay for you to be hypocritical I felt like indulging in some of my own hypocrisy.

I didn't flame you and XBA was there (though I don't know if he saw it). I simply said that you sent me a rep message saying that streaming PPVs translates to being poor and not being able to afford it but you were talking about you looking for a stream in the shoutbox. True MS style, ban someone from a shoutbox when they point out your contradiction. Oops!

Look at the quoted post above, zero contradiction.

Glad my life doesn't suck so much that e-hate takes over.

But yet you're still crafting these long winded responses. Talk about contradictions.

By the way, instead of shaking at your computer with rage at my existance and thinking rep bothers me, go ahead and put me in full red right now. Unlike yourself, I have a life so I don't care about boxes in a forum or what people say about me on the internet <3

That's a change.

LadyHotrod

Blah blah blah blah, come on and put me in full red already. It's okay, just let the e-rage out.

oops at contradiction ban.

Keep pretending you don't care while you troll me for no reason and flame me in other people's rep while you just sent me a message a week ago telling me not to flame in Ed-cena's rep.

Oops, hypocrite.

:(

Now get over your e-hate over a year old argument. I am not here to waste time with someone who is angered over an old argument. It's okay, life goes on.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Blah blah blah blah, come on and put me in full red already. It's okay, just let the e-rage out.

See that's exactly what I mean. You've ignored everything inconvenient to you in my last post and just focused on the one thing that wasn't even worth replying to in the first place.

oops at contradiction ban.

You must have missed the post where I said there wasn't a point in getting cable for a month. Again, ignoring that which is inconvenient to you in order to make pathetic little flames. At least when I say something about you it is the truth.

Keep pretending you don't care while you troll me for no reason and flame me in other people's rep while you just sent me a message a week ago telling me not to flame in Ed-cena's rep.

I told you not to flame outside HiaT and not to use racial slurs on ed_cena's rep sheet. Oops misrepresenting facts again. Don't really recall flaming you in someone else's rep sheet either though anyway. Could still be wrong on that one.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
*yawn*

Still waiting for my full red rep.

See, you have nothing left to say. This is why you're boring. You fight with bullshit until someone calls you out on it and when they do your response is to ignore everything but the most insignificant portion.

You say I flamed you on someone else's rep sheet but you can't even prove that probably because it isn't true and you're just making shit up just like most of everything else.