Call it bitching & complaining

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Cool beans, Carebear.

I'll be looking foward to your daily rep with 'new' insults.

Hey, how about you tell me that streaming is for poor people and then go to the shoutbox and say you are looking for a stream? Oh, oh, remember when you streamed Royal Rumble? Or, hey, how about you PM me in another forum within 5 minutes of me joining to cry about me calling you a shitty admin at IWF?

oops. Keep caring.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In grade 10 religion class we had this 60 some odd year old Polish nun with a heavy accent as a teacher. She would always talk about happiness and we always cracked up because we were like 15 and it sounded like she was saying head penis.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just remembered the time she made me dress up like a Bishop and perform the Holy Orders on someone as a class project. Wish I had the pictures of that, I looked pretty awesome in the Bishop's mitre.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss