Bryan Danielson Released!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WrestlingInsider.org
http://www.wrestlinginsider.org/?p=112
UPDATE: Further info on Triple H involvement with Danielson release
Saturday, June 12th, 2010

We can now confirm that our earlier info on Triple H being responsible for the firing of Bryan Danielson is indeed correct. Our source tells us that while watching Justin Roberts being choked by his own tie Triple H’s children became frightened and burst into tears.

Despite the incident being planned as part of the NXT rookie invasion, the sight of his children’s tears drove Triple H to action. The next day, Triple H confronted Danielson during the Smackdown! tapings and the two had to be torn away from each other. Triple H put a stop to another invasion that was planned for SD for fear of further scaring his kids and them having sleepless nights which would “ruin his weekend” in the words of our source. Triple H then told our source that he wanted Danielson out of the company as soon as possible and convinced Vince to finally terminate his contract.

Upon being told of his release Danielson stormed out of the building in a rage and spat on Eve Torres who had the misfortune of being near Danielson when he began to rage. The general locker room feeling is that Bryan’s firing was brought about solely from Triple H. Vince was reportedly disappointed that he had to release Bryan due to his involvement with such a large angle and this release has scuppered a lot of Creative’s plans.
I laughed the first time I read this.

Reaction score
HEY LET'S ALSO RELEASE A DVD ABOUT A DEADMAN IN MATCHES IN WHICH HE BURIES PEOPLE ALIVE, BURNS PEOPLE, AND, OH YEAH, HAS A FINISHER OF A CHOKE SUBMISSION.

Oh yeah and didn't he kill Paul Bearer by encasing him in cement? And try to embalm Stone Cold? And perform a satanic marriage ceremony with Stephanie McMahon? Also, wasn't WWE kiddie friendly or PG when Undertaker first came to WWE and one of his primary moves was choking his opponent?

I think the report used Triple H because they knew it would garner the most attention and plus it's well known about Triple H backstage pull.

Kizza

Reaction score
That is the most bullshit report I've ever read in my entire life.

This. I was laughing by the time they said Hunter's kids, and it was topped off by spitting on Eve Torres.

...god...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WrestlingInsider.org
http://www.wrestlinginsider.org/?p=112
UPDATE: Further info on Triple H involvement with Danielson release
Saturday, June 12th, 2010

We can now confirm that our earlier info on Triple H being responsible for the firing of Bryan Danielson is indeed correct. Our source tells us that while watching Justin Roberts being choked by his own tie Triple H’s children became frightened and burst into tears.

Despite the incident being planned as part of the NXT rookie invasion, the sight of his children’s tears drove Triple H to action. The next day, Triple H confronted Danielson during the Smackdown! tapings and the two had to be torn away from each other. Triple H put a stop to another invasion that was planned for SD for fear of further scaring his kids and them having sleepless nights which would “ruin his weekend” in the words of our source. Triple H then told our source that he wanted Danielson out of the company as soon as possible and convinced Vince to finally terminate his contract.

Upon being told of his release Danielson stormed out of the building in a rage and spat on Eve Torres who had the misfortune of being near Danielson when he began to rage. The general locker room feeling is that Bryan’s firing was brought about solely from Triple H. Vince was reportedly disappointed that he had to release Bryan due to his involvement with such a large angle and this release has scuppered a lot of Creative’s plans.
I lol'd. Even moreso at the idiots of the IWC. Most of which, summarized in this thread (anyone who even remotely accepted this as a possibility).

chessarmy

Reaction score
Well, I guess it isn't a work now, I've changed my mind about 300 times on this but I'm sticking with the "not a work" side. Obviously someone important complained and thats why he's gone, I guess we can chalk this one up on the "fuck PG" department, lets be honest, family friendly pro wrestling does more harm than good to the product as evident here. *sigh*

Whatever, hopefully he signs with TNA/ROH or comes back to WWE in a few months.

Axis

Reaction score
Some dude's views on why it seems like a work:

That latest detailed report is just following the exact pattern that I described earlier. It's built more and more off of one initial point. Do they honestly think that the more detailed they get, the more credible it becomes? Because if so, they're obviously right. They have EVERYONE biting right now.

Here's my thing with this: We keep hearing about how someone "on the outside" was upset by it. We keep hearing about how WWE has corporate sponsors, stockholders, etc. to answer to. We keep hearing about how Danielson will be able to come back "once this blows over."

So here's my question: WHAT THE FUCK IS BLOWING? WHERE IS THE SHITSTORM?

I have heard no complaints from any news outlets. I have not seen any official statements released from any corporate sponsors or stockholders. I have seen nothing mentioned on WWE.com or on their corporate website. I am hearing no political figures talk about it. It has not been brought up on any national televised or radio talk shows. I am seeing no major sites picking this up. There is no back-and-forth issue. There is no upstart problem. If there was, we would have names, we would have websites, we would have a back-and-forth. But we don't. To quote Osborne Cox, "what the FUCK" are these dirt sheets talking about?

The dirt sheets are claiming all of this stuff about this blowing over, but in the real world, this choking scene appears to be a non-issue entirely!

Am I really the only one that has noticed this?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Well to be fair, the fact that the corporate website says nothing about it could be his smoking gun as to it being a work. And I can't really make heads or tails of that part for sure. But if it is a work, they'd pretty much ruin whatever cred they had before, and pulling a WCW and completely spitting on their own storylines. Plus, if the investors were lied to, Vince would be in some hot water there...i'm sure we'll know one way another come Raw.

Montana

Reaction score
How come Justin Roberts isn't taking any heat for selling the shit out of the choke job. It wouldn't have looked half bad if his tongue wasn't waving around.

Tyson

Reaction score
I don`t think that he is really fired.