Bryan Danielson Released!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Also he dropped this cryptic bomb..."a much bigger situation is going on with someone who is much higher on the totem pole than Danielson. It was so insane that it would boggle your mind."

This doesn't sound good at all. A lot worse than being choked out by a necktie OMFGz.

lol

carwade

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WrestlingInsider.org
http://www.wrestlinginsider.org/?p=112
UPDATE: Further info on Triple H involvement with Danielson release
Saturday, June 12th, 2010

We can now confirm that our earlier info on Triple H being responsible for the firing of Bryan Danielson is indeed correct. Our source tells us that while watching Justin Roberts being choked by his own tie Triple H’s children became frightened and burst into tears.

Despite the incident being planned as part of the NXT rookie invasion, the sight of his children’s tears drove Triple H to action. The next day, Triple H confronted Danielson during the Smackdown! tapings and the two had to be torn away from each other. Triple H put a stop to another invasion that was planned for SD for fear of further scaring his kids and them having sleepless nights which would “ruin his weekend” in the words of our source. Triple H then told our source that he wanted Danielson out of the company as soon as possible and convinced Vince to finally terminate his contract.

Upon being told of his release Danielson stormed out of the building in a rage and spat on Eve Torres who had the misfortune of being near Danielson when he began to rage. The general locker room feeling is that Bryan’s firing was brought about solely from Triple H. Vince was reportedly disappointed that he had to release Bryan due to his involvement with such a large angle and this release has scuppered a lot of Creative’s plans.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I don't believe that that report is true, first off.

But if it is...i've already got a rant prepared for big nose and his fans.

Klide

Reaction score
If its true that WWE would take him back, I doubt danielson would go back after something this stupid.

Axis

Reaction score
HEY LET'S ALSO RELEASE A DVD ABOUT A DEADMAN IN MATCHES IN WHICH HE BURIES PEOPLE ALIVE, BURNS PEOPLE, AND, OH YEAH, HAS A FINISHER OF A CHOKE SUBMISSION.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
If its true that WWE would take him back, I doubt danielson would go back after something this stupid.

I totally agree. He witnessed the extreme politics and felt the unnatural backstage power of Tripe H within 3 months of him being in the company, he wasn't even on a brand yet, if I were him I would not go back after being treated like that.

BTW, did anyone see Heath Slater on Raw grab the ring rope and crouch down by Cena like he was going to choke Cena with the ring rope but then you heard someone yell "NO STOP. STOP HEY!" in the background and all of a sudden he dropped it. They edited that out of the replays too.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
What's wrong with kids today? Crying and having "sleepless nights" because a guy gets choked with a tie? When I was a kid, I watch Scarface and didn't shed a tear and I lost no sleep over it.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WrestlingInsider.org
http://www.wrestlinginsider.org/?p=112
UPDATE: Further info on Triple H involvement with Danielson release
Saturday, June 12th, 2010

We can now confirm that our earlier info on Triple H being responsible for the firing of Bryan Danielson is indeed correct. Our source tells us that while watching Justin Roberts being choked by his own tie Triple H’s children became frightened and burst into tears.

Despite the incident being planned as part of the NXT rookie invasion, the sight of his children’s tears drove Triple H to action. The next day, Triple H confronted Danielson during the Smackdown! tapings and the two had to be torn away from each other. Triple H put a stop to another invasion that was planned for SD for fear of further scaring his kids and them having sleepless nights which would “ruin his weekend” in the words of our source. Triple H then told our source that he wanted Danielson out of the company as soon as possible and convinced Vince to finally terminate his contract.

Upon being told of his release Danielson stormed out of the building in a rage and spat on Eve Torres who had the misfortune of being near Danielson when he began to rage. The general locker room feeling is that Bryan’s firing was brought about solely from Triple H. Vince was reportedly disappointed that he had to release Bryan due to his involvement with such a large angle and this release has scuppered a lot of Creative’s plans.

That is the most bullshit report I've ever read in my entire life.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ That site should be shut down, you can't just make up lies like that

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
^ That site should be shut down, you can't just make up lies like that

It's not really that hard, but yeah. That report is from an "Unnamed source" first off, so you know it's shady. The thing that gave it away for me was Danielson spitting on Eve. I mean, COME ON.

Klide

Reaction score
I was watching on of XBA's YouTube bids the other day and it reminded me that Heath Slater could have been released aswell since he was gonna choke Cena with the ropes but some said not to, or something like that. Any ways probably doesn't matter since nobody gives a crap about him but wanted to bring it up any ways.

chessarmy

Reaction score
PG is causing more trouble than intended, maybe its time for a change WWE

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I don't see what is so bad about being choked out by a necktie. I mean look at Randy Orton's punt, that could cause "concussions" and "severe brain damage" and even "death." If you as me Randy Orton "should be released because he makes little children cry."