Brock Lesnar *Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
As anyone who remotely follows MMA knows, Brock Lesnar announced his retirement from the combat sport last night after being beaten by Alistair Overeem. And the big question that has immediately followed is:

Will Brock return to wrestling?

Well, what do you think? And will it definitely be WWE if he does? Brock has been a huge box office draw for UFC, I'd be stunned if someone isn't at least entertaining an offer for him.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I think with all the speculation going around that he definitely will return, although it may not be right away. WWE would be fools to not capitalize on his availability now, the man can draw and there are plenty of fresh feuds, as well as old ones, that could be done.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
No for the simple fact that he won't return. His health conditions mean that he can't wrestle every night, unless he only works on TV .. which I doubt the WWE will want.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Still Dana twitted that although Lesnar announced his retirement, he is still under contract with UFC...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
No for the simple fact that he won't return. His health conditions mean that he can't wrestle every night, unless he only works on TV .. which I doubt the WWE will want.

I don't reckon Vince will have any problem with him doing a Rock type schedule.

I think with all the speculation going around that he definitely will return, although it may not be right away. WWE would be fools to not capitalize on his availability now, the man can draw and there are plenty of fresh feuds, as well as old ones, that could be done.

While I don't expect to see him at WM, I expect there to at least be talks between the two parties.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Still Dana twitted that although Lesnar announced his retirement, he is still under contract with UFC...

How long is his contract though? I mean he could get out of it if he wanted to. I still don't think he'll be wrestling again anytime soon.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Brock lesnar said that he was tired of wwe's schedule so no I don't think he will return.

Castiel

Reaction score
I don't think anyone expects him to come back into the ring and wrestle full time or anything, but I can definitely see him making a big return moment at some point like Rock used to do all the time in 04 or so.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Lesnar is a money man, and I doubt he would turn down the payout to do some WWE appearances, no matter the length of time it will take up.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Fuck him. He doesn't deserve to be hired back

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Because he left wwe at the height of his career because his pussy ass couldn't handle the schedual. Then he tried for the NFL and when that didn't work out he went to UFC

The Viper

Reaction score
YEA FUCK LESNEERR!!! HE SUX~!!!

HERE COMES THE PAIN?! LOLZ! MORE LIKE HERE COMES THE LAME ASS MUTHAFUCKA!~!!!

amarite? >________________>

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
No reason to not hire him back...Rock has come and gone as he pleased, they keep hiring him back because he makes money. It all comes down to business, and Lesnar will draw people. He can bridge the gap between MMA and Wrestling that others only wish they could've.

Personally, I thought that his match at WM 20 was a disgrace, but he is great when his heart is in it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Guess it's just a personal opinion