Brock Lesnar *Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Most definitely...but it's also a general certainty that if bringing Lesnar in will get the people watching and bring in the money, WWE will do it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have to partially agree with ViperRKO here. Brock Lesnar was literally built and billed as "The Next Big Thing". He was supposed to the John Cena of the WWE. After ONLY two years and three runs at the top with the WWE title, he bails. I'm not saying WWE won't do it or that it isn't a smart business decision but from a creative standpoint and from a vindictive one, I know I wouldn't hire him back.

Maybe a one off, but that's it.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I fully understand that viewpoint, I really do, but then again I do believe in second chances. He may have bailed, but he at least was trying something new as opposed to just leaving and sitting on his ass because he couldn't hack it. The best way to do it, if being vindictive, would be to hire him but have him earn his spot again by putting over guys like Orton and Cena.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I have to partially agree with ViperRKO here. Brock Lesnar was literally built and billed as "The Next Big Thing". He was supposed to the John Cena of the WWE. After ONLY two years and three runs at the top with the WWE title, he bails. I'm not saying WWE won't do it or that it isn't a smart business decision but from a creative standpoint and from a vindictive one, I know I wouldn't hire him back.

Maybe a one off, but that's it.

This.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I fully understand that viewpoint, I really do, but then again I do believe in second chances. He may have bailed, but he at least was trying something new as opposed to just leaving and sitting on his ass because he couldn't hack it. The best way to do it, if being vindictive, would be to hire him but have him earn his spot again by putting over guys like Orton and Cena.

Look at Ric flair, hulk hoga, Shawn michaels, triple h, undertaker, and even John cena. They dedicate their lives to wrestling. Ric and hulk for 30 years. Shawn and hunter and undertaker for 20 years. And John cena for 10 years. They travel night after night for all that time then you have Brock who just bailes. It's a disgrace to all the veterans

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I hear Lesnar got the AIDS

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yup look at what happened to Marc Mero...teh AIDS!
from that skeletor looking bitch

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Everyone knows she's a whore. It's a well known fact :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck when and why he left. He was good, he'll make WWE money, and everyone would enjoy seeing him step back into a WWE ring.