Brock Lesnar signs with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Huge news regarding Brock Lesnar and WrestleMania 29

John Cena's "all I do is win" promo is more cocky than anything Randy Orton has ever done and CM Punk/Jericho BOTH refer to themselves as "Best in the World". Gee, I wonder who is cockier?

Also, you took one line out of what I wrote and tried to paint that as my entire story. You didn't bother to comment on anything else that I put in there because you goddamn well know that my idea is better than your silly one but you don't want to admit it because of some stupid sense of self-importance on your part. Grow the fuck up dude, if I honestly thought your Orton idea was better than mine at least I'd admit it.

Ok fine. Why the fuck would Brock say that Rock left as a phony actor. That's exactly what John Cena did. And how can Brock insult Rock for leaving if he left. It doesn't matter how he left, the point is he left. And if you beat someone your not just gonna come back to beat him again. If you came back you'd want a fresh opponent, someone new that you can prove yourself against. Brock already proved that he can beat The Rock, now he wants Randy Orton.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Ok fine. Why the fuck would Brock say that Rock left as a phony actor. That's exactly what John Cena did. And how can Brock insult Rock for leaving if he left. It doesn't matter how he left, the point is he left. And if you beat someone your not just gonna come back to beat him again. If you came back you'd want a fresh opponent, someone new that you can prove yourself against. Brock already proved that he can beat The Rock, now he wants Randy Orton.
Cena never called out The Rock on being a phony, he simply said he left and wasn't true to the fans. Hell, Brock can even dis The Rock's movies, something Cena couldn't do because his movies suck too. Brock had legitimate success as an athlete, something The Rock has never done (not even his cup of coffee in the CFL counts). And of course he could come back and want to beat someone again, especially someone he felt was worth the effort seeking out. Let's also look at this from an entirely logical perspective (something you clearly seem incapable of). IF Brock is to come back, do you really see him coming back to take on Orton? Why would he do that when the money and the marquee is with The Rock. You'd have to be an idiot to acquiesce to a match with a lower star like Orton (yes, its true) when The Rock is there.

Also, and I hate to keep harping on this but I have to because you don't explain yourself....why would Brock want to prove himself against Orton when Cena is there?

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

To be honest I'm not taking stock in any of these rumors until Brock is standing in a WWE ring again. (Not saying you all are btw)

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Cena never called out The Rock on being a phony, he simply said he left and wasn't true to the fans. Hell, Brock can even dis The Rock's movies, something Cena couldn't do because his movies suck too. Brock had legitimate success as an athlete, something The Rock has never done (not even his cup of coffee in the CFL counts). And of course he could come back and want to beat someone again, especially someone he felt was worth the effort seeking out. Let's also look at this from an entirely logical perspective (something you clearly seem incapable of). IF Brock is to come back, do you really see him coming back to take on Orton? Why would he do that when the money and the marquee is with The Rock. You'd have to be an idiot to acquiesce to a match with a lower star like Orton (yes, its true) when The Rock is there.

Also, and I hate to keep harping on this but I have to because you don't explain yourself....why would Brock want to prove himself against Orton when Cena is there?

So now your turning this into what Brock will come back for. Yeah I'm sure Brock will feud with Rock. This conversation is what will be a better storyline. And he could go after Cena or Orton. Orton more because he's more of a badass than Cena. Cena is just the happy go-lucky babyface. Randy is a badass who hurts people. Those are the kind of people Brock likes to face. That's what I'm getting at. I'm sure you will get your way but I prefer mine.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

So now your turning this into what Brock will come back for. Yeah I'm sure Brock will feud with Rock. This conversation is what will be a better storyline. And he could go after Cena or Orton. Orton more because he's more of a badass than Cena. Cena is just the happy go-lucky babyface. Randy is a badass who hurts people. Those are the kind of people Brock likes to face. That's what I'm getting at. I'm sure you will get your way but I prefer mine.
When did I turn things into anything other than explaining why Brock vs. Rock is a more compelling story? And :lol: at who Brock "likes" to face, it doesn't have anything to do with that. It's a business designed to make the most money possible and to do that you do Brock/Rock, NOT Brock/Orton.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

When did I turn things into anything other than explaining why Brock vs. Rock is a more compelling story? And :lol: at who Brock "likes" to face, it doesn't have anything to do with that. It's a business designed to make the most money possible and to do that you do Brock/Rock, NOT Brock/Orton.

Yeah you turned this into what Brock will do for the money. It's not about what he will do it's about what will be the better story. Like I said I'm sure Brock will face Rock but I prefer Orton

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Yeah you turned this into what Brock will do for the money. It's not about what he will do it's about what will be the better story. Like I said I'm sure Brock will face Rock but I prefer Orton

I already told you multiple times why Brock/Rock is the better story and you never once countered it properly. All you did was continually babble on about Orton being the top dog, which again, doesn't even make sense.

However, I have decided to be the bigger person here because I am tired of debating this with a brick wall so......

Oh my goodness ViperRKO, you are so intelligent I can't believe I didn't think of Brock wanting to beat Orton because Orton is such a bad ass that its the only way Brock can show how cool and hip he is. I'm sure he'll do something like argue that he was the Apex Predator of WWE before Orton was and possibly even make reference to the fact that IF he'd stuck around Orton would be nothing more than fodder in the mid card. Hell, he could even go on about how he had tattoos before Orton did, maybe even argue that he was a much bigger star in his short time in WWE than Orton ever will be even though he's a "lifer".

I love you ViperRKO...you are so smart and I am so dumb. Goodnight.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I already told you multiple times why Brock/Rock is the better story and you never once countered it properly. All you did was continually babble on about Orton being the top dog, which again, doesn't even make sense.

However, I have decided to be the bigger person here because I am tired of debating this with a brick wall so......

Oh my goodness ViperRKO, you are so intelligent I can't believe I didn't think of Brock wanting to beat Orton because Orton is such a bad ass that its the only way Brock can show how cool and hip he is. I'm sure he'll do something like argue that he was the Apex Predator of WWE before Orton was and possibly even make reference to the fact that IF he'd stuck around Orton would be nothing more than fodder in the mid card. Hell, he could even go on about how he had tattoos before Orton did, maybe even argue that he was a much bigger star in his short time in WWE than Orton ever will be even though he's a "lifer".

I love you ViperRKO...you are so smart and I am so dumb. Goodnight.

Wow apparently you didn't read a word I said or misinterpreted it. I can see you're ticked off so goodnight to you too. (spits)

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Well since everyone ignored my Batista joke.

I'd personally love for Brock to face Triple H. At this stage, Triple H doesn't need to rely on technical prowess, he can get by sheerly on his brawling and no one will hate him for it at this stage in his career. Since he doesn't have anything to prove in the psychology department, I think a huge Triple H vs. Brock full on brawl would be the shit. There would be an insane amount of high impact moves and I think the match in general would be one big hard hitting showdown, and could very well go for over 30 minutes. I think HHH could have a true classic with Lesnar, and the only other person I think would have as much chemistry with Brock is Cena, but I'd rather Cena face someone from the main roster, rather than yet another special attraction, so to me, no one fits the bill better than The King of Kings.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well since everyone ignored my Batista joke.

I'd personally love for Brock to face Triple H. At this stage, Triple H doesn't need to rely on technical prowess, he can get by sheerly on his brawling and no one will hate him for it at this stage in his career. Since he doesn't have anything to prove in the psychology department, I think a huge Triple H vs. Brock full on brawl would be the shit. There would be an insane amount of high impact moves and I think the match in general would be one big hard hitting showdown, and could very well go for over 30 minutes. I think HHH could have a true classic with Lesnar, and the only other person I think would have as much chemistry with Brock is Cena, but I'd rather Cena face someone from the main roster, rather than yet another special attraction, so to me, no one fits the bill better than The King of Kings.

And the storyline is...

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

I hope he wrestles Batista.

That's just me.

"Brock, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND!"

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Coincidentally Batista has arrived in Miami as well and was picked up by WWE personel. So look for him to appear at WrestleMania tomorrow too.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

That would be nice if he came back as a heel. He was a lot of fun as a heel. As a face, not so much.

The Viper

Reaction score
Coincidentally Batista has arrived in Miami as well and was picked up by WWE personel. So look for him to appear at WrestleMania tomorrow too.

Douche bag haircut, nose ring and all.