Brock Lesnar signs with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: Huge news regarding Brock Lesnar and WrestleMania 29

Two semi active wrestlers against each other. I have no desire in that. Randy vs Brock can be a much better match.

:lol: are you kidding? Randy/Brock wouldn't have near the crowd heat that Rock/Brock would, nor would it be as big a seller. At the end of the day, regardless of the points I've already made towards why Rock/Brock is the better match, the simple reason is that its more financially sound from a business standpoint because its GUARANTEED buys where as Brock/Orton is not.

Also, you earlier mentioned you hoped Brock fought Undertaker. Isn't that two semi-active wrestlers against each other? Why would you have a desire to see that but not Rock/Brock?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Rock = 7 years off
Undertaker = 1 year off

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Rock = 7 years off
Undertaker = 1 year off

Doesn't change the fact that you used the term "semi-active" wrestler which clearly covers both guys. Also, Rock has wrestled more recently than Undertaker, so if anything he's more active currently even though he was away longer.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

It doesn't matter if he was more active currently. If nothing else, it's not fair that two guys who spent 7 years away from WWE gets a match against each other at 'Mania.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

It doesn't matter if he was more active currently. If nothing else, it's not fair that two guys who spent 7 years away from WWE gets a match against each other at 'Mania.
Well its not really fair that Undertaker gets to wrestle once a year and take time away from others who work all year, but we've already gone down that road so hey, let's just say "fuck it" and leave it at that. There's no such thing as "fair" in this business, so instead let's look at what's most important...money. As I've clearly explained to you before, the money is in Rock/Brock, not Brock/Orton. Rock and Brock BOTH have crossover market appeal whereas Orton does not. Rock and Brock have history whereas there is none with Orton (from Brock's standpoint).

I see no reason or story that can make Brock/Orton compelling in the slightest while Rock/Brock basically writes itself...fuck, even their names rhyme!

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well its not really fair that Undertaker gets to wrestle once a year and take time away from others who work all year, but we've already gone down that road so hey, let's just say "fuck it" and leave it at that. There's no such thing as "fair" in this business, so instead let's look at what's most important...money. As I've clearly explained to you before, the money is in Rock/Brock, not Brock/Orton. Rock and Brock BOTH have crossover market appeal whereas Orton does not. Rock and Brock have history whereas there is none with Orton (from Brock's standpoint).

I see no reason or story that can make Brock/Orton compelling in the slightest while Rock/Brock basically writes itself...fuck, even their names rhyme!

I don't give two shits. How do you know that more people don't feel the way I do. While Brock/Orton might not be as lucrative as Brock/Rock it is still more compelling and a better match. Dude Brock can come back as a heel and target wwe's top dog Randy Orton. It writes itself.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

I don't give two shits. How do you know that more people don't feel the way I do. While Brock/Orton might not be as lucrative as Brock/Rock it is still more compelling and a better match. Dude Brock can come back as a heel and target wwe's top dog Randy Orton. It writes itself.

Did Cena and Punk mysteriously disappear? Orton is not the top dog.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

WWE's "top dog" is John Cena, not Randy Orton.

You're "I don't give two shits" is basically you realizing you've once again lost an argument and not being big enough to admit it. Why can't you simply understand that they will make more money with Rock/Brock and leave it at that? That's the whole reason Lesnar is back in the first place you dolt, not to job to Orton next year in perhaps the fourth match from the top of the card. He's there to make them money, and the easiest and safest way to do that is against their other "go to" guy for mainstream media attention...The Rock.

Your logic is completely baffling on every level and just because you personally want to see it doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way you do. I have made sound arguments as to why Rock/Brock is the better match and the more economically viable one. You counter with "I don't give two shits". I wonder who people are going to listen to around here when you break it down like that?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I told you that I agree that Rock vs Brock might make more money but Orton vs Brock will be a better story and match. And stop saying he's going to "job". Jobbing is losing in a minute with no offense. It'd be a great match and storyline. Much better than Rock/Brock

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I told you that I agree that Rock vs Brock might make more money but Orton vs Brock will be a better story and match. And stop saying he's going to "job". Jobbing is losing in a minute with no offense. It'd be a great match and storyline. Much better than Rock/Brock
Although its your opinion and you're entitled to it, I still think you are wrong. I would love for others to chime in on this and seriously sit there with a straight face and tell me that Brock/Orton would be a better story than Brock/Rock. I've already given you ample reasons why Brock/Rock would be a better story but you countered with "Brock wants to take the title of top dog away from Orton" when Orton isn't even the top dog.

Come up with something that would blow my socks off in regards to a story and I'll consider it. However for now, Brock/Rock remains the more compelling story, the more economically viable matchup and, to be honest, is probably what's going to happen IF Brock is even coming back.

After all, tomorrow is April 1st and we all know what that means...

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The only match that they've ever had was at summerslam 2002. Why would Brock want to face him again after he already beat him. Tell me that and I'll consider your point of view.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I hope he wrestles Batista.

That's just me.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

Jobbing is just losing period you. It's called doing the job for a reason.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Jobbing is just losing period you. It's called doing the job for a reason.

No a wrestler that loses really fast is called a jobber.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler