Brock Lesnar signs with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Re: Huge news regarding Brock Lesnar and WrestleMania 29

No moron a wrestler that loses really fast is called a jobber.

The definition of a job in wrestling is to lose you blueberry. Fuji called no one a jobber, a jobber loses all the time. He said he was going to job which means to lose. On every card ever people job because they lose.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The only match that they've ever had was at summerslam 2002. Why would Brock want to face him again after he already beat him. Tell me that and I'll consider your point of view.

Brock left while he was on top and accomplished as much as The Rock in a shorter amount of time. Plus when he left he went into a "real" sport and continued to be "real", even going as far as to badmouth WWE. He can say The Rock became a "phony actor", lies to the audience about still being their champion and that he wants to put him to pasture once and for all. Hell, he can even use the "I beat you once and I'll do it again Rock" line if he wants. Again, this is just off the top of my head. I'm sure if I sat down for an hour and wrote more of this I could make it infinitely more compelling than anything you can come up with for Brock/Orton.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The definition of a job in wrestling is to lose period. Fuji called no one a jobber, he said he was going to job which means to lose.

Ok sure whatever, I'm not going to get in a huge argument about the definition of jobbing.

The Viper

Reaction score
Ok sure whatever, I'm not going to get in a huge argument about the definition of jobbing.

You called someone a moron for no reason. You're gonna expect to get into an argument. You really do write checks that your little ass can't cash.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Brock left while he was on top and accomplished as much as The Rock in a shorter amount of time. Plus when he left he went into a "real" sport and continued to be "real", even going as far as to badmouth WWE. He can say The Rock became a "phony actor", lies to the audience about still being their champion and that he wants to put him to pasture once and for all. Hell, he can even use the "I beat you once and I'll do it again Rock" line if he wants. Again, this is just off the top of my head. I'm sure if I sat down for an hour and wrote more of this I could make it infinitely more compelling than anything you can come up with for Brock/Orton.

Brock could say that he's sick of Randy acting like he's the best. Brock could say that he's still at the top of his game and he's going to prove it by taking out one of wwe's biggest stars. He's gonna prove that he's still WWE's baddest cat.

You called someone a moron for no reason. You're gonna expect to get into an argument. You really do write checks that your little ass can't cash.

Yeah because I can be the bigger man in some dumb situations. Was there really a point in you calling me out?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

No they both did, I edited the posts. Both have been pm'd drop it k?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

You'd just be wrong in your argument anyways.

The term can be used a number of ways. When a wrestler is booked, or scripted, to lose a match it is described as "a job." The act itself is described with the verb jobbing, while the act of booking (rather than being booked) to job is called jobbing out. To lose a match fairly (meaning without any kayfabe rules being broken) is to job cleanly.[2] Wrestlers who routinely lose matches are known as jobbers.

As I said it works both ways.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Brock could say that he's sick of Randy acting like he's the best. Brock could say that he's still at the top of his game and he's going to prove it by taking out one of wwe's biggest stars. He's gonna prove that he's still WWE's baddest cat.

Do you honestly think that's more compelling than all that I wrote above? If so I feel bad for you because its clear you're feeble minded. Randy doesn't act like he's the best either, if anyone does that, its Cena and Punk. So yeah, again dude, sorry but you're argument holds no water with me.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

You'd just be wrong in your argument anyways.

As I said it works both ways.

Fine so neither of us are right or wrong so let's just stop this pointless arguing.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

I've been off topic the entire time here and I apologize for that.

On topic I'd love to see Brock/Rock II or even Brock/Cena. Hell Brock/Orton would be a good match too there's just a few more I'd rather see before it.

The Viper

Reaction score
No they both did, I edited the posts. Both have been pm'd drop it k?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I ain't dropping shit until I get what I came for!!!! VIPERRKO'S BLOOD!!!!

Muahaha.

Anywho, I would love to see Rock/Brock but I guess Orton/Brock wouldn't be too bad either, but as already stated, out of the two, Rock/Brock II would make much more.money than Orton's match. Doesn't really take away that it can be a good match, though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I've been off topic the entire time here and I apologize for that.

On topic I'd love to see Brock/Rock II or even Brock/Cena. Hell Brock/Orton would be a good match too there's just a few more I'd rather see before it.
And again, I never said it wouldn't be good, just that there's way more reason to have Brock/Rock II and it would make more money plus have a better story. I think I've done a fairly good job proving that in my arguments but as usual ViperRKO thinks his 13 year old brain is much more logical and intelligent than mine.

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Do you honestly think that's more compelling than all that I wrote above? If so I feel bad for you because its clear you're feeble minded. Randy doesn't act like he's the best either, if anyone does that, its Cena and Punk. So yeah, again dude, sorry but you're argument holds no water with me.

I'm not really excited to hear "I beat you once and I'll do it again." how does Randy not act like he's the best. There's no one more cocky than him.

And again, I never said it wouldn't be good, just that there's way more reason to have Brock/Rock II and it would make more money plus have a better story. I think I've done a fairly good job proving that in my arguments but as usual ViperRKO thinks his 13 year old brain is much more logical and intelligent than mine.

Just because I'm arguing with you doesn't mean I think I'm more intelligent with you. Shit dude when someone argues with you, they try to get their point across. It doesn't mean they think they're smarter than you.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

Fine so neither of us are right or wrong so let's just stop this pointless arguing.

This is the last time I respond to you. You were wrong because you said losing is not jobbing and it is. I was right because I stated the fact that losing is indeed jobbing.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I'm not really excited to hear "I beat you once and I'll do it again." how does Randy not act like he's the best. There's no one more cocky than him.

John Cena's "all I do is win" promo is more cocky than anything Randy Orton has ever done and CM Punk/Jericho BOTH refer to themselves as "Best in the World". Gee, I wonder who is cockier?

Also, you took one line out of what I wrote and tried to paint that as my entire story. You didn't bother to comment on anything else that I put in there because you goddamn well know that my idea is better than your silly one but you don't want to admit it because of some stupid sense of self-importance on your part. Grow the fuck up dude, if I honestly thought your Orton idea was better than mine at least I'd admit it.