BREAKING NEWS - XBOX REVERT CHANGES TO ONLINE & DRM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
hkpsJM7.png

I think it's too late now but they will finally get pre-orders.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Main reason I prefer XBOX over PS? Bigger controllers. I hate those tiny sticks the Ps3 has. I don't even have huge hands, but they are just too small. XBOX controllers feel a lot more natural

You could get these kind of controllers. It's for PS4.

oSi1MMu.jpg

*Wireless version coming also.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if they went for a similar tactic that Coke did a while ago when they had the war with Pepsi and brought out the new flavoured Coke that sucked dick. Everyone hated it and there was even protests leading to Pepsi destroying them in sales. Anyway, they eventually reverted back and branded it as classic and have dominated pepsi ever since.

Not sure if everyone has heard of that story or not(if you have pretend you haven't so I feel like my time wasn't wasted here), but I believe Coke took a gamble and deliberately released the shit version in order to entice people back once they'd rebranded it. Part of me thinks that Microsoft may have done that exact same thing with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I wonder if they went for a similar tactic that Coke did a while ago when they had the war with Pepsi and brought out the new flavoured Coke that sucked dick. Everyone hated it and there was even protests leading to Pepsi destroying them in sales. Anyway, they eventually reverted back and branded it as classic and have dominated pepsi ever since.

Anyway, not sure if everyone has heard of that story or not(if you have pretend you haven't so I feel like I haven't wasted my time here), but I believe Coke took a gamble and deliberately released the shit version in order to entice people back once they'd rebranded it. Part of me thinks that Microsoft may have done that exact same thing with this.

:hmm: I remember reading that. It could work, but also this is a different time and date. The tactic could work, but I think we would have to wait and see. #MeltzerPost

Reactions: Rysenberg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
how in the fuck are people saying it's too late lmao. maybe in your little dweebosphere but here in the real world they did this in plenty of time

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
how in the fuck are people saying it's too late lmao. maybe in your little dweebosphere but here in the real world they did this in plenty of time

People overreact, they're so desperate for their side to win that they'll take any minor victory as the shot which ended the war. It happens in sport all the time too, one week you win and you'll dominate the league / playoffs the next you lose and you'll be relegated.

Farooq

Reaction score
News is traveling pretty fast. A shitload of pages and comments I've seen on Facebook is the Xbox change :hmm:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I lol'd though:

>Microsoft makes innovative yet controversial changes; fuck you Microsoft you money-grabbing smurfs. SONY FTW!
>Microsoft listens and removes innovative components and keeps it traditional; fuck you Microsoft for going against your word to make money. SONY FTW!

Farooq

Reaction score
I lol'd though:

>Microsoft makes innovative yet controversial changes; fuck you Microsoft you money-grabbing smurfs. SONY FTW!
>Microsoft listens and removes innovative components and keeps it traditional; fuck you Microsoft for going against your word to make money. SONY FTW!

IWC logic doesn't seem to apply to IWC only :mog:

Reactions: Rogue and Crayo