BREAKING NEWS - XBOX REVERT CHANGES TO ONLINE & DRM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Currently, PS4 sales are SO FAR ahead of Xbox One lol.

No way. PS4 already messed up badly by insisting the PS4 is all about games, yet having a crappy line-up for the release. Lack of exclusives, developers leaving Sony for Microsoft, and their main titles due to release in 2014 instead will screw them over. Microsoft messed up just as much, but are now undoing that. I fully expect Xbox to sell more and be widely regarded as the better system again.

Reactions: Ovaldinho and Rogue

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What % of gamers do you guys really think are pre ordering consoles months and months before launch? like .01%?

Xbox will win on being a multimedia system. A "mommy and daddy box" with media functions/widgets like Netflix/the tv changer function.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I read a gaming blog the other day now and it had PS4 so far ahead. I said the same thing about them btw. They focused on Microsoft's flaws instead of doing any innovation themselves. I don't even see the huge difference between PS4 and PS3 other than specs, but Microsoft have shown some next-gen innovation imo. I'll be buying an Xbox One probably now I've read this.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Xbox will win on being a multimedia system. A "mommy and daddy box" with media functions/widgets like Netflix/the tv changer function.

So replace the word 'gamers' with 'people who will buy a next gen console' . Point being pre sales really don't mean jack shit when both companies will be selling these things for the next 5+ years. The VAST majority of people are still yet to buy and thus decide on a console. the people pre ordering are the super minority.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
No way. PS4 already messed up badly by insisting the PS4 is all about games, yet having a crappy line-up for the release. Lack of exclusives, developers leaving Sony for Microsoft, and their main titles due to release in 2014 instead will screw them over. Microsoft messed up just as much, but are now undoing that. I fully expect Xbox to sell more and be widely regarded as the better system again.

Microsoft and Sony are known as two of the leading brands on the gaming market. Both of the companies will launch their latest consoles before the winter holiday season this year. Consumers are already showing great interest in the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. Pre-orders for the both devices are running out on Amazon.com. According to statistics, Sony’s PS4 is currently reporting more sales than Microsoft’s Xbox One. Pre-orders for PlayStation 4 are 50% more compared to those for the new Xbox, which is not surprising given the price difference. In addition, experts predict that PS4 will reach sales between 12 and 15 million only during its first year on the market. In contrast, Xbox One is expected to sell approximately 9 to 10 million units over the same period. That is a gap of about 25%.

http://www.dubaichronicle.com/2013/06/19/pre-orders-for-playstation-4-xbox-one/

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So replace the word 'gamers' with 'people who will buy a next gen console' . Point being pre sales really don't mean jack shit when both companies will be selling these things for the next 5+ years. The VAST majority of people are still yet to buy and thus decide on a console. the people pre ordering are the super minority.

Bullseye. I was critical of the Xbox one at first but I am going to wait until release to make my decisions. I knew some of these decisions of theirs would be reversed considering the out cry. At the moment the PS4 is roughly $120 cheaper here than the Xbox and they have more games I want than the xbox but I am leaving it until both are out until I pick my side.

Reactions: Farooq

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the first round of price drops. Not only for the money I'll save, but to let them work out the glitches and to better form my opinion of which system is superior after they have both been out for a period of time.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
ps4 can outsell xbox and xbox will still make more money. Every 4 xboxes sold = 5 ps4s. In the long run, xbox will make more money. It's science, and math.

Reactions: DK JAMES

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
WOW great news..
It's great to know that they are listening to what gamers want and they are finally making the right decision.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Haha,I've just always preferred the Xbox over the PlayStation. #XboxFanboys

I liked the additional features to it and the games they were releasing honestly. They just seemed to be the much better choice aside from the whole internet checkpoint and game sharing, but now that it's out of the way, it's even better :yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Main reason I prefer XBOX over PS? Bigger controllers. I hate those tiny sticks the Ps3 has. I don't even have huge hands, but they are just too small. XBOX controllers feel a lot more natural

Reactions: Rogue