BREAKING NEWS - XBOX REVERT CHANGES TO ONLINE & DRM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The one thing I really don't get is why people are so invested in the company and not the console, it's all "SONY KICKING MICROSOFT'S ASS GO THEM!" or words to a similar ilk, enjoy the quality not the console brand. Now it's about "Microsoft making a comeback" if you aren't an investor in these companies why care?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You may not invest money into the company in terms of stock, but you do in terms of products.

So why do you care about who wins the war for this reason? Why would someone sit there and say "OMG SONY YES I'M SO GLAD SONY HAS WON THIS WAR?" You get nothing out of it, so why not just enjoy the system?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What difference does it make to you anyway?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So why do you care about who wins the war for this reason? Why would someone sit there and say "OMG SONY YES I'M SO GLAD SONY HAS WON THIS WAR?" You get nothing out of it, so why not just enjoy the system?

Don't think anyone in here cares or has said they care about which company wins... Regardless of who "wins", both are still powerhouses in technology. You are reading into this way too much dude. People simply are talking about the companies that make the game systems millions (or even billions) play. What's the problem lol?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Don't think anyone in here cares or has said they care about which company wins... Regardless of who "wins", both are still powerhouses in technology. You are reading into this way too much dude. People simply are talking about the companies that make the game systems millions (or even billions) play. What's the problem lol?

http://wweforums.net/threads/the-ne...t-even-starts-sony-just-raped-micrsoft.25465/

Take this for example, I'm not reading anything into or even judging people (it probably looks like I am but I'm not, honest feel free to skype about ownage or whatever though) I'm just literally confused as to why people are so attached towards a brand. Maybe it's a tribute to brilliant marketing, who knows?

Reactions: Swift

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's nothing, lol. Sony raping Microsoft was true. It's fine to discuss the companies, like it's fine to discuss WWE and TNA (ratings and such), but to care about it is a bit much, and I don't see many people particularly caring. You can be invested in a company and complain about a company and not be a stock investor. For example, if you purchase Apple products all the time, and have used them since the companies birth, you have a right to complain about their latest product and the company itself if its direction isn't pleasing you. You are just as important as stock investors if you're putting your money into the company.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think people were happy sony was owning microsoft because they were displeased with xbox one the way it was. I made a post and said that they could fix it eventually, but didn't expect them to right away. I wanted sony to rape them, because we as consumers should be #1 above anyone else. If we aren't happy, they aren't going to sell the xbox one.

They mine as well call it the xbox 180 because they switched the script in a week after e3. Sony essentially put microsoft in the lebell lock and made them scream uncle.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
E3 has just gone, and it was watched by millions. There isn't another platform that can do that, and this blog post needs to be eaten up by mainstream media to be seen. It needs to be explained. They should have done this at E3, and if they did, they could have competed with Sony or surpassed them. Currently, PS4 sales are SO FAR ahead of Xbox One lol.

E3 maybe mainstream to us, but to the general world it is not.

My Mum has already contemplated buying an Xbone for my brother. She has never watched E3, and probably doesn't even know what it is. That is the target audience for all video game consoles. Even with their sheer ignorance, they're the majority, and we are the minority.

E3 will be a thing in the past once this is released. It will not effect sales at all. Anyone who believes it does are kidding themselves and are more ignorant than the soccer mums that will buy the Xbone for their kids.