Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah. They all gonna come back at once for a huge tour. Think about it man that would sell like crazy seeing them all on one stage. This has been a plan in the making for years now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I actually saw 2 guys that looked like a fat old Elvis and Tupac eating at a restaurant together a few years ago. I was actually kinda startled by it.

Who knows maybe it was them. They figured if people see is together they will just think there seeing things or something and not mess with us.

Travis40

I posted this in the SB last night but...

Michael Jackson died today at the age of 50. His face also tragically died today at the age of 11.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he had AIDS. But we'd never find out, becuase his family would try to cover it up....

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

To commemorate the passing of Michael Jackson Wal Mart is holding a special sale-All boys pants half off.

1chiban

Reaction score
No need for stupidity like that. They guy's just died FFS.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Nobody's a saint. Everyone on Two Scoops list had their discretions that one wouldn't agree on but at the end of the day, we remember them for their music. Michael did it all - the best, the worse, the good, the bad and the ugly at the end of the day the music shall play on.

You know you did a Thriller move at one time in your life. Don't act like you never enjoyed his music.

Moonlight Drive

I kinda feel bad for finding it funny, but damn, that nuts joke was pretty awesome. The others I've heard way too many times in the space of two days.

SnackZ

Reaction score
You guys are fucking idiots.
MJ is THE Icon, not an Icon.

He is THE greatest of all time, not ONE of the greatest of all time.

So MJ molested kids???? Really??? Where any of you dipshit smurfs there? OJ did it? For sure???? WHo saw it happen? WTF??? Yeah we, as humans, have he ability to think and form opinions and FEEL certain ways but to be completely biased to there being another answer is just beyond retardation. And just for the record I DO believe that OJ committed those murders and got off on some crazy bullshit 'glove don't fit' shit but i DON'T KNOW for sure 100%. I truly 100% in my heart believe that MJ did NOT molest any of those kids and that the parents were out for money and they were bloodsuckers who took advantage of a man who was really still a child inside but I am mature enough to say that it IS a POSSIBILITY that MJ did those things and got away with them.

But my heart and mind lead towards Innocence - If you know his history and the fact that he HAD NO childhood at all and realize that when he finally became BIGGER than any person on the face of this earth he created Neverland and had all the things a CHILD would want and would share his home with ALL kids, not just boys and how he would help kids with cancer and kids who were in ABUSIVE families. Really??? Would a kid who is being ABUSED at home look for comfort in someone who would ASLO abuse them or look for someone who just MAYBE knows what they are going through??? Listen to those interviews he had where he talked about sharing his home and bed and he LITERALLY sounds like he's a 11-12 year old KID, milk and cookies, watching movies, tree houses? Those are things kids do and if you assface bastards can't even be mentally available to take these things into consideration BEFORE labeling him a pedo than fuck you. Mike will be missed, if not by you bastards than by the BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of fans he had WORLDWIDE.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Elvis Presly, Bing Crosby and The Beatles are the top 3 best selling artists of all time. Michael Jackson comes in at a close 4th place.

Was he great? Yeah you cant deny his music was awesome.

But any of you trying to say he was the greatest of all time, even just statistically speaking, are hypocrites. Because you know your just saying it because he's dead. That's it. Come back down to reality and face the truth.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I don't like MJ at all but I respect his revolution of music. Two Scoops, not everyone here is a hypocrite. Not everyone ever called Micheal a smurf ass pedo. There are people in this world who can stay faithful to the people they look up to. Stop calling everyone hypocrites, I'm not even sitting here talking good about MJ but I know enough that some people actually did love the guy threw all his ups and downs. You come down to reality and realize that.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yes....I need to come down to reality because everyone around me is in complete euphoria over Michael Jackson. I suppose I need to start drinking that kool aid, right son! How dare I expect people to actually face facts about who that man was. Just because the judicial system takes your money and lets you off the hook does NOT equate innocence.

Yes I speak in generalities saying "everyone" alot. Does that mean I am really calling out every single person on the forum? Fuck no. But whatever, keep trying to act tough trying to call me out or whatever. The other guys on this forum like Peepshow have already stated the facts enough to where I may not like the dude for who he was, but you gotta respect his music.

But you though? You aint even earned your fucking stripes to be calling me a hypocrite.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
haha Earned my stripes? Really? oh wow. Heres that forum popularity again. Your hearing more about MJ because he died yes, but not everyone is hopping on his bandwagon without being there before, infact most people that hated him are happy he is dead because they think he was a pedo. The people who are defending him, are defending him because they liked him and he died. Not just because he died.