Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
While I don't fully agree with TQO or Peepshow, I have to admit that the bandwagon jumpers will be out in full force. Several of my friends who I know have said Jackson sucks, and were very vocally against him during the molestation trials now have MJ shrine on myspace and facebook. It's obvious that certain people were true fans, but there's plenty of people that will just do what everyone else is doing.

As for me, I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing regarding Michael Jackson for the last 20 years..........talk about how ugly his plastic surgery is. DAMN! He makes Candice Michelle look normal.

CT Styles

Hah! Once again another one bites the dust of coming out of the woodshed saying he was suddenly the greatest ever.

Every last one of you hypocrites agreed with the fact that he was a pasty white pedophile who ONLY got away with what he did is because he had millions of fucking dollars to blow away on attorneys.

I can't believe I have to bring it u twice, but OJ was "proven" not guilty too and we all fucking know he murdered those two people. To say not so just because the judicial system sucks proves your a complete tool and an idiot.

Anyone paying tribute to Michael are double hypocrites for turning around and bashing Chris Benoit and saying that his in ring record means nothing because he killed two other people.

Your picking and choosing what celebrities you want to refer and what ones you want to condemn. You refuse to recognize how fucking sick this man was in life, because you want to hum "thriller" to yourself and act like your some sensitive shit.

Aint a SINGLE one of you who are defending Michael would of done it 3 weeks ago. Not a SINGLE ONE. It was universally known that he was a pedophile and the butt of smurf jokes for the past 20 years.

You don't go 20 years with the reputation of a pedophile and walk out completely innocent. Anyone who claims otherwise has no place in any sort of debate for their wanton disregard for logic and common sense.

Good day.
OJ Simpson did do it, however I will always give someone enough respect to appreciate what they achieved in their field or profession. I made a thread about Benoit saying that I wanted him back and loved what he did in the ring. I would've always categorized Jackson as a revolutionizer in the business. I've always seen him and Elvis as 'the two' so to speak. Please stop retaliating.

PeepShow

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to bring up OJ. Figures it'd be Quintastic.

No matter how you feel about him, or what opinion you have about him, there is no denying that the Elvis of our generation has died.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Don't care either way all I know is that within the next few weeks to a month all you ever wwanted to know about Micheal Jackson and a lot of shit you never wanted to know is going to come out.

And that will be entertaining at the very least.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

When Ferrah made it to heaven, god granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe.

In other news, I hear that since Micheal Jackson's body was 90% plastic they're gonna recycle him into toys. So the kids will get to play with him this time around.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Micheal Jackson died of food poisoning.

Apparently he ate some 12 year old nuts.

My favourite so far tbh.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When Ferrah made it to heaven, god granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe.

lol saw that one last night

Micheal Jackson died of food poisoning.

Apparently he ate some 12 year old nuts.

My favourite so far tbh.

OMG best one yet that I've seen also.

Because i'm dead! I'm dead come-on!
(dead dead, really dead)
You know i'm dead, I'm dead you know it!
(dead dead, really dead)

Whos dead.

The plastic toy joke is the best imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
thriller2.jpg

Too soon?

Funny part is, he'll actually look like that in about 6 months.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This thread needs some Weird Al

[yt]HyfcOriVKBM&feature=fvst[/yt]

[yt]fqz1ojIQTBk&feature=fvst[/yt]

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I think I'm gonna go with what I read else where.

He is faking and in a few months we gonna get a new Thriller Tour.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So he's on the same remote island with Elvis, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, B.I.G and Tupac?