Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

niggles

Reaction score
Blaze just hates him because he's black. wait...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm seriously questioning Travis' sense of hearing.

[YT]l74Y_p6or00[/YT]

shit...

When he threw that hat, people must've gotten trampled, stomped, smushed, some Dusty Rhode elbows were thrown for the little sweat in that hat.
MJ fans = Hulkamaniacs MJ fans > all (Hulkamaniacs, Twilight fans, Spice World, Trekkies, regulars at Chippendales, AVN participants, ALL)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
if you or any smurf could prove he did anything, then do it or shut the fuck up.

OJ was never proven guilty either yet we all KNOW he did it. You're a fucking idiot if you don't think Michael was fucking little boys. It's about time that smurf died.

Katt Williams said it quite best, "Fuck Michael... Fuck em!"

You sir, just earned rep.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
zz who the fuck cares, guy was dead to me 20 years ago anyway.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Michael was dead when he turned himself white and replaced all his body parts with plastic.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
can't wait to see the southpark episode. I bet it's going to be about the hypocrites who talked shit for being a pedophile, fucking wierder then fuck etc but now that he's dead has all this new found sympathy.

Like fuck you all

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Can't wait for VH1 to spam that biography movie all day. With little snippets of people laughing/crying whilst thinking about him doing commercial breaks.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
More like because he's the greatest musician of all time, but yeah.

Yeah. Greater than Elvis, Johnny Cash, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Queen, Frank Sinatra, Bob Marley, ect. ect. Sure, dude, sure. You're just saying it because he's dead. You wouldn't have that sig if he wasn't dead. You wouldn't have those songs in your sig if he wasn't dead. You wouldn't be bringing him up in everyday conversation if he wasn't dead. You wouldn't be bringing him up in a discussion of "greatest artists of all time" if he wasn't dead. He wouldn't even cross your mind.

Of course I fully expect you to fire back with "I have always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson, I own all of his albums and listen to him everyday because he is a legend". Because of course we can't expect you to actually ya know, be realistic about it.