Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Er lol, so what were you going to say if I said it was the fourth read?
Honestly I'm not sure cos it was Doink's read, not mine. Turns out he didn't even mention Fourth :lol He went at Ekko, Smark and Sky for being too chatty, defending Smark to Magic, back to Ekko, then praises Jeff with a lot of word vomit and back at Ekko. Yeah, I can see why you'd have him orange. Not sure why I even thought you'd said something about the Fourth read, or if that was even the traction when I was going through.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if it comes down to the inactives id rather yeet junk b4 blain. that will probably be the day 3~4 lynch if we are not successful today

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So Ekko, in 2 concise paragraphs with QUOTES and examples, can you please lay out exactly WHY you believe Jeff is scum and why you deserve my vote to follow? Cos from where I stood, and now stand, I think you're in tunnel mode and obsessed with removing someone who won't be swayed by your tactics.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure cos it was Doink's read, not mine. Turns out he didn't even mention Fourth :lol He went at Ekko, Smark and Sky for being too chatty, defending Smark to Magic, back to Ekko, then praises Jeff with a lot of word vomit and back at Ekko. Yeah, I can see why you'd have him orange. Not sure why I even thought you'd said something about the Fourth read, or if that was even the traction when I was going through.
My problem with him was that his posts were all just... not saying anything really. And then he basically did a big long post just to ask someone if they could convince him to vote magic lol

Reactions: Lethal

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So Ekko, in 2 concise paragraphs with QUOTES and examples, can you please lay out exactly WHY you believe Jeff is scum and why you deserve my vote to follow? Cos from where I stood, and now stand, I think you're in tunnel mode and obsessed with removing someone who won't be swayed by your tactics.
sure when i get back to pc. u can feel free to iso in the meantime

while at it, do u town read jeff? and if so, why?

im in my aunts house for the weekend so big posts and quotes would have to wait till Monday

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
think ive said plenty on why i scum read jeff in my posts. if u really care about my read on him u wud read my posts instead of make a screenshot of my post count

innit the case lethal?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
My problem with him was that his posts were all just... not saying anything really. And then he basically did a big long post just to ask someone if they could convince him to vote magic lol
Fair and see that with my read back. Not sure why he would be hesitant to vote Magic and he's never been off to vote him before - he even tried playing off the "who is magic" line as well. Puts me in a tough spot but I am once more a simple villager.
sure when i get back to pc. u can feel free to iso in the meantime

while at it, do u town read jeff? and if so, why?

im in my aunts house for the weekend so big posts and quotes would have to wait till Monday

Yes. I literally outlined it twice already. He's not combative for no reason, he's hunting, he knew was Lethal v1 and Smark were up to re:Fourth, and simply put there's fuck all chance he asks for an extension to day as scum....ever. Yeah it might be a stretch but I think I've got a good gauge on reading him.

Nah, screw that mate - you're all in on wanting to vote Jeff yet can't come up with the goods until Monday? Seems you are talking a big game and are coming up with marbles. No buys.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
a vote is an actions. it perfectly matches my words. what is an action for u?
Bro you've said Jeff is 99% scum, I don't care that you're voting him. Your posts do not match your confidence in his scum read, you voting him is utterly meaningless to me.

i want that jeff slot resolved/gone or whatever. if hes town then mafia pls do me a favor and night kill him ty ty
beautiful

mafia pls feel free to. hes offering himself
and even if he is town. his push on me is hard scum driven
i have no way of confirming jeff as town this game. so nothing will convince me of so. hes long past the point where he is redeemable to me.

for his own sake its better he flips mafia because this play is terrible for town
Here's some of your posts that do not indicate to me you think Jeff is actually scum. You're trying too hard to leave crumbs for him to be town. Your push is not genuine. It also stemmed massively from OMGUS.

You're very unlikely to get people to follow you on Jeff here but you're insistent you'll tunnel until either one of you is dead, which also come across as just flooding the thread with garbage and hiding all content into this one push.

So give me a reason to think you're town. Who else would you enteratin pushing other than Jeff, or Magic too.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im heading off to sleep again. have headache

this is where im at rn. some of these r given purely on good faith and will need to be reassessed if we r not successful today

town
ekko
sky
smark

town side of null
magic
blain

scum side of null
poyser
doddsy
lethal 2.0
junk

scum
jeff

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
No case, no buys, no bueno

Vote: Ekko

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Ekko swapping Magic from scum to town? Can someone find me a quote of something to suppor that swap?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes