Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
let me guess u repped in for mafia slot?
You got me. You caught the big dog cos I picked at your unnecessary post count. Genius.

:hayden3
Actually whilst lethal is here

vote lethal

:garrett
Hi :)

I'll re-pose my question to you re: Doink - the Fourth read, right? That's why you have him(me) orange? Just clarifying.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
sky and smark probably
i feel towniness from multiple posters but i have my doubts and ill keep shading them until I can get it clear
Not exactly enthused by those lol

Why sky?
Who else are you feeling towniness from?

Imo narrowing down town is a better way to solve than just shading everybody and seeing what sticks

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I haven't been unable to answer 3 times, I've directed you to literally the entire conversation we've had yesterday in which it was outline for you several times. You continue to be obtuse to avoid actually giving answers as you have for a phase already. I've given several quotes were your words to not at all convey that you think Jeff to be scum.

I'd currently lean scum because I struggle to believe even you could be this intentionally dense as town
no no doddsy. u said my words dont match actions. dont take that back.

to me it looks clearly that my words say jeff is scum and my actions is voting for him. perfect match and thats a fact. simple as. i am starting to think ur coming off from a scum angle here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You got me. You caught the big dog cos I picked at your unnecessary post count. Genius.

:hayden3

Hi :)

I'll re-pose my question to you re: Doink - the Fourth read, right? That's why you have him(me) orange? Just clarifying.
Before I answer, what was his fourth read? and why wasnt it liked?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I kinda dont really get what doddsy is saying either tbh Im not gonna lie. Is this still about him saying he hopes mafia shoot him lol?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not exactly enthused by those lol

Why sky?
Who else are you feeling towniness from?

Imo narrowing down town is a better way to solve than just shading everybody and seeing what sticks
shes being carefree. typically something i associate with a townie. might be worth a check

i will reassess this read if we r unable to lynch mafia today

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Before I answer, what was his fourth read? and why wasnt it liked?
:shrug:

When I was skimming my catchup I saw it vaguely being discussed. My name wasn't coming up so I didn't take much notice.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
votes on jeff everyone

dont let that fuker crawl out of this

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
no personal feelings jeff. its always business <3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:shrug:

When I was skimming my catchup I saw it vaguely being discussed. My name wasn't coming up so I didn't take much notice.
Er lol, so what were you going to say if I said it was the fourth read?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
junk and blain will make the end game much harder wouldnt they

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
no no doddsy. u said my words dont match actions. dont take that back.

to me it looks clearly that my words say jeff is scum and my actions is voting for him. perfect match and thats a fact. simple as. i am starting to think ur coming off from a scum angle here
I haven't taken it back at all, what sort of garbage is this? I don't give a shit about your vote, when did I ever mention your vote? I'm coming from the angle of trying to see whether or not you're shit town or just scum but you're really not interested in actually helping out. Telling you've fallen back to OMGUS but so I'm pretty done with this conversation at this point unless you've got something to actually give.
I kinda dont really get what doddsy is saying either tbh Im not gonna lie. Is this still about him saying he hopes mafia shoot him lol?
That among other posts where his words just do not indicate he thinks Jeff is scum.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I haven't taken it back at all, what sort of garbage is this? I don't give a shit about your vote, when did I ever mention your vote? I'm coming from the angle of trying to see whether or not you're shit town or just scum but you're really not interested in actually helping out. Telling you've fallen back to OMGUS but so I'm pretty done with this conversation at this point unless you've got something to actually give.

That among other posts where his words just do not indicate he thinks Jeff is scum.
a vote is an actions. it perfectly matches my words. what is an action for u?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i am voting jeff and encouraging others to vote jeff. my actions perfectly match my scum read of him. keep goinf