Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
im heading off to sleep again. have headache

this is where im at rn. some of these r given purely on good faith and will need to be reassessed if we r not successful today

town
ekko
sky
smark

town side of null
magic
blain

scum side of null
poyser
doddsy
lethal 2.0
junk

scum
jeff
What changed from having me as either town or a very good scum game? What changed from that to telling me I havent really done anything and now having me the scum side of null?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Really wish junk didnt say she was sick n the jobber repped out fir being actually sick :heston poor junk gets herself in such pickles

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Seems fine? Im just catching up on the last few pages tho. Also is it worth unblocking ekko n has he chilled out?
My problem with lethal's entrance isn't necessarily that I thought it was bad, but a couple of things:

1) He didn't show any appetite when he was town to give a summary list of his thoughts on players when he was town, yet it was the first thing he did after repping back in here. Already he seems way less carefree and wanting to be seen to be doing something
2) He weirdly said he dropped jeff a shade (but still town) because he could be using the ekko thing as a distraction, but then went on to say that hes not doing it the same way he usually would as scum so Im left thinking... Why? Why make the change, why feel the need to bring it up?
3) He seems to have flipped over on sky and not really for any apparent reason. In his town life, he had her as town:
And Sky attacks Doddsy's post. Ballsy move (courageous, for clarification). Certainly something I don't remember from her games
Player List:
1) Poyser
2) Doddsy
3) Sky
4) Ekkologix
5) CraigPelton Canadian Dragon
6) Lethal Banks
7) Showtime
8) Jobber Doink
9) Junkette
10) Ace Blaine
11) The Fourth Wall
12) King Switch

I dislike that Junk has come in once, posted nothing of substance, and then dipped. Fits her scum MO.

Doesnt really give adequate explanation for why he's changed his mind either

Player List:
Sky seems to be throwing around a lot of accusations but not having anything stick, but....it's Sky, so I'm not sold if it's wolfing or trying something new.

Sky has been doing that all game so what's changed his view on it lol?

Plus obv I thought Jobber Doink was sus anyway before all this.

This came later but there's also this in response to ekko

Yes. I literally outlined it twice already. He's not combative for no reason, he's hunting, he knew was Lethal v1 and Smark were up to re:Fourth, and simply put there's fuck all chance he asks for an extension to day as scum....ever. Yeah it might be a stretch but I think I've got a good gauge on reading him.

So again, why has he dropped jeff down a shade again?

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote blaine

id like to see where poy going

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote

actually hold up, wanna re read this lethal stuff w more attention

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
My problem with lethal's entrance isn't necessarily that I thought it was bad, but a couple of things:

1) He didn't show any appetite when he was town to give a summary list of his thoughts on players when he was town, yet it was the first thing he did after repping back in here. Already he seems way less carefree and wanting to be seen to be doing something
2) He weirdly said he dropped jeff a shade (but still town) because he could be using the ekko thing as a distraction, but then went on to say that hes not doing it the same way he usually would as scum so Im left thinking... Why? Why make the change, why feel the need to bring it up?
3) He seems to have flipped over on sky and not really for any apparent reason. In his town life, he had her as town:

Doesnt really give adequate explanation for why he's changed his mind either

Sky has been doing that all game so what's changed his view on it lol?

Plus obv I thought Jobber Doink was sus anyway before all this.

This came later but there's also this in response to ekko

So again, why has he dropped jeff down a shade again?
Good post from poster

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've changed for now just because lethal is actually here and able to answer
Yeah im going back to read. On mobile so i went a bit fast n i want to actually understand what ur saying fully here

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The dropped shade is because Jeff is clever enough to pick up on subtle hints so could have played myself and Smark. If I didn't mention it, an eagle-eyed observer would have noticed it and made an issue.

I flipped on Sky cos she's gone quiet which is just a red flag for mine. By no way is that read solid.

I've also provided these explanations cos in life 1 I was calm and having fun, now I've got revenge in mind cos I was doing well and I want to see those a-hole scum swing.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I flipped on Sky cos she's gone quiet which is just a red flag for mine. By no way is that read solid.
I mean that's what usually happens when an IRL day passes and the game progresses faster than I can catch up to. You've played with me a lot, you know this

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I mean that's what usually happens when an IRL day passes and the game progresses faster than I can catch up to. You've played with me a lot, you know this
Perhaps, but you're usually present enough in the thread to make it not noticeable when you've gone quiet.

I will accept that with Ekko's flooding of posts it could have swayed that perception as well.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Definite minus points for Lethal for not noticing something that happens regularly and spinning it as a scummy thing to do

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
hello lol

Well, that was a good bit of events i read through. We still at day?

It's two.

Right now, feeling amazing on Smark and Lethal. That's about it for me really

idk. Not feeling Ekko rn

Enters with fluff. Follows up with the second and provides no elaboration. Feels amazing on Lethal v1 and Smark, who had made themselves offensively obvious town to everyone. Doesn't know who is scum when asked by Jeff, except for not feeling Ekko.

Interesting. One could believe that he's just par for the course Blaine, and one could believe that he's fumbling through the motions to slide on by. I'm going to mull on that whilst Poyser & Jeff finish their line of questioning :)