Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ehhh I really don’t like you saying you were calm in your first life and now motivated by revenge lmao. I feel like that’s just baloney

would have much rather you just have said you had it ready from before you died or have more time today to play more or something like that rather than confirming that there is actually a difference in mindset lolol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My problem with lethal's entrance isn't necessarily that I thought it was bad, but a couple of things:

1) He didn't show any appetite when he was town to give a summary list of his thoughts on players when he was town, yet it was the first thing he did after repping back in here. Already he seems way less carefree and wanting to be seen to be doing something
2) He weirdly said he dropped jeff a shade (but still town) because he could be using the ekko thing as a distraction, but then went on to say that hes not doing it the same way he usually would as scum so Im left thinking... Why? Why make the change, why feel the need to bring it up?
3) He seems to have flipped over on sky and not really for any apparent reason. In his town life, he had her as town:

Doesnt really give adequate explanation for why he's changed his mind either

Sky has been doing that all game so what's changed his view on it lol?

Plus obv I thought Jobber Doink was sus anyway before all this.

This came later but there's also this in response to ekko

So again, why has he dropped jeff down a shade again?
Ok some of the read differences are actually slightly concerning here, yes.

Why did i drop a shade and why did smark gain a shade for one? I agree that feels unecesarry. Could be paranoia but idk man i think ive given 0 reason to give anyone the hibby jibbies, we havent even mislynched :francis

Im not a massive fan of the quick vote on ekko even if i want him out, because theres not really urgency to that n a paranoid man would make me think hes trying to go fast. N thats irrelevant of ekkos allignement obviously since id bus ekko to the moon if i repped in as scum lel

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Definite minus points for Lethal for not noticing something that happens regularly and spinning it as a scummy thing to do
I appreciate your sentiment but I disagree with it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Why did i drop a shade and why did smark gain a shade for one? I agree that feels unecesarry. Could be paranoia but idk man i think ive given 0 reason to give anyone the hibby jibbies, we havent even mislynched :francis

Im not a massive fan of the quick vote on ekko even if i want him out, because theres not really urgency to that n a paranoid man would make me think hes trying to go fast. N thats irrelevant of ekkos allignement obviously since id bus ekko to the moon if i repped in as scum lel
He also has the strongest scum read on junk but decided to vote Ekko instead lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In fact ekko is annoying because hes both mislynch bait and bus bait. Shrodinger's lynch

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ehhh I really don’t like you saying you were calm in your first life and now motivated by revenge lmao. I feel like that’s just baloney

would have much rather you just have said you had it ready from before you died or have more time today to play more or something like that rather than confirming that there is actually a difference in mindset lolol
Well of course my mindset has changed cos now I can see who may have wanted me gone based on who I was suspect on.

Smark gained it as I said in life 1 cos he picked up on villager right away. Norse mafia is enough to give me hesitation, even if I am confident of my ability to read you bro. I voted Ekko cos he promised the world and delivered a village - I hoped it would get him to reply and answer my question.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ekko was active in thread and refused to elaborate on his case for Jeff, ergo the vote. Junk is in her dip phase and has already claimed, so as I said, I'd be voting her solely for a lynch today and that wasn't my intention yet, with other things to sort through (referred to this in my reads list post for reference )

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well of course my mindset has changed cos now I can see who may have wanted me gone based on who I was suspect on.

Smark gained it as I said in life 1 cos he picked up on villager right away. Norse mafia is enough to give me hesitation, even if I am confident of my ability to read you bro. I voted Ekko cos he promised the world and delivered a village - I hoped it would get him to reply and answer my question.
Why would it be based on who you were suspect on lol we’re they scared of you leading their lynch? It was obviously because you’d confirmed yourself as town and likely wouldn’t be a protection target since you were a vt. Easy kill and gets a confirmed player off the board

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So youre voting not to lynch? A claim?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ekko was active in thread and refused to elaborate on his case for Jeff, ergo the vote. Junk is in her dip phase and has already claimed, so as I said, I'd be voting her solely for a lynch today and that wasn't my intention yet, with other things to sort through (referred to this in my reads list post for reference )
You voted him for not elaborating on his read of Jeff?? He’s spent 300 posts talking about Jeff

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also did you claim vt again unprompted when you repped back in?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fair and see that with my read back. Not sure why he would be hesitant to vote Magic and he's never been off to vote him before - he even tried playing off the "who is magic" line as well. Puts me in a tough spot but I am once more a simple villager.

Yes. I literally outlined it twice already. He's not combative for no reason, he's hunting, he knew was Lethal v1 and Smark were up to re:Fourth, and simply put there's fuck all chance he asks for an extension to day as scum....ever. Yeah it might be a stretch but I think I've got a good gauge on reading him.

Nah, screw that mate - you're all in on wanting to vote Jeff yet can't come up with the goods until Monday? Seems you are talking a big game and are coming up with marbles. No buys.
:francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why would it be based on who you were suspect on lol we’re they scared of you leading their lynch? It was obviously because you’d confirmed yourself as town and likely wouldn’t be a protection target since you were a vt. Easy kill and gets a confirmed player off the board
Tbf id have protected lethal if i could but ig our doc felt different. Thought hed be the most obvious target since he was quite literally confirmed