Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
no im very curious

u said my actions dont match my words. how so?
As I said don't be obtuse. You keep saying you think Jeff is 99% scum but your action don't convey that you actually think he is scum

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You just said that you have a high rate of being mislynched and that when you're mislynched, town has a lowered chance of winning the game because it gets muddy and allows scum to control the gamethread

Where is the downside if I'm scum lmao?
i will mislynch myself by myself is what i meant. its a matter of time b4 i do something unrothodox and get myself mislynched. other than that its not easy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
As I said don't be obtuse. You keep saying you think Jeff is 99% scum but your action don't convey that you actually think he is scum
so what does my actions convey?

where is my vote rn? what do my posts to jeff look like?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Your red leans are sky and ekko or am i missing somebody?

do you have any thoughts on jobber doink (now lethal)? I also cant remember if you have magic as town or not lolol
Yeah Sky red and ekko yellow currently. Ekko isn't a guaranteed scum because he's this viscerally stupid as town as well.

Doink/Blaine/Junk were my nulls so I'm not opposed to those directions, I was pretty much town on everyone else, although yourself and magic less so out of FEAR

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i will mislynch myself by myself is what i meant. its a matter of time b4 i do something unrothodox and get myself mislynched. other than that its not easy
I dont think there's any evidence from past games here that its not easy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Doddsy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
so what does my actions convey?

where is my vote rn? what do my posts to jeff look like?
Are you daft? This has literally been the point of discussion for a whole phase.

If you're town you've really got to pick up

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fair, Im a bit hesitant to give sky a firm read either way but I will say her play has died down a lot since earlier in the game and she's way more quiet which is usually a red flag from her (but not always). I feel like once people start sussing her then she goes into her shell as scum

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Are you daft? This has literally been the point of discussion for a whole phase.

If you're town you've really got to pick up
no listen

u said my words say jeff is 99% scum correct?

BUT

my actions dont match

i asked you how so? and u are unable to answer 3 times

what do i make of this? u r just throwing empty accusations now?

whats ur read of me doddsy. no null sht. am i town or mafia for u

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
no listen

u said my words say jeff is 99% scum correct?

BUT

my actions dont match

i asked you how so? and u are unable to answer 3 times

what do i make of this? u r just throwing empty accusations now?

whats ur read of me doddsy. no null sht. am i town or mafia for u
I haven't been unable to answer 3 times, I've directed you to literally the entire conversation we've had yesterday in which it was outline for you several times. You continue to be obtuse to avoid actually giving answers as you have for a phase already. I've given several quotes were your words to not at all convey that you think Jeff to be scum.

I'd currently lean scum because I struggle to believe even you could be this intentionally dense as town

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Player List:
1) Poyser
2) Doddsy
3) Sky
4) Ekkologix
5) CraigPelton Canadian Dragon
7) Showtime
8) Jobber Doink Lethal Banks
9) Junkette
10) Ace Blaine
12) King Switch

I'm happy with this atm and have modified my last reads list. I think Junk is playing her classic dip and dive scum game (plus her botch with the claim, a team could've told her to fix it up). Sky seems to be throwing around a lot of accusations but not having anything stick, but....it's Sky, so I'm not sold if it's wolfing or trying something new. Ekko I feel is purposely distracting the thread with a glut of posts so that we cannot actively gauge him - I also find him hypocritical to be lashing at Jeff but doing the same to him. Poyser I;ve increased blue on cos he's vibing my reads and jst has a natural explanation to them - he's not trying to twist shit. And yeah I dropped Jeff a shade as he could be using distraction with Ekko to avoid suspicion, but he's not doing it how he normally does it - rather, he's actively hunting and solving. He also knew what I (and Smark) were up to so there's that on the plus as well.

Junk has claimed so if I vote there it's a vote to lynch, and we got plenty to play with before that. 10 players left and no mafia flipped yet.

I want to look back at Magic and Blaine's slots to see if I can make a read on them.

Were there any pressing issues raised re: Doink? iirc he was being grilled on his read of TFW but I may be mistaken.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko, do you have any town reads?
sky and smark probably
i feel towniness from multiple posters but i have my doubts and ill keep shading them until I can get it clear