Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Bro you saying it doesn't mean that's it's true. You say 0.1% but your posts don't actually indicate that.
bruh
how does my posts not indicate that? all of my posts have him as scum. the 1% is an if scenario. if hes town i hope they shoot him. whats hard to understand. ur making stuff up

Do you think Jeff is currently considering you a threat?
even if he is he cant afford to kill me withour throwing

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
jeff is NOT a villager. period

he is 99.9% mafia
and 0.01% town power role

in the event he is mafia. i am continuously tunneling him until one of us die

in the event he is town. i am still tunneling him till one of us die, but i am also hoping mafia shoots him and grants me that pleasure

this should seal this topic and anymore discussion on this from u doddsy will be taken in bad faith

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i have no way of confirming jeff as town this game. so nothing will convince me of so. hes long past the point where he is redeemable to me.

for his own sake its better he flips mafia because this play is terrible for town

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Poyser are u busy this game m8? something about u feels off. ur lacking in something i cant quiet put it into words. like i feel indecisiveness from ur posts to certain extent. u dont help move the game forward if that makes sense. ur play so far is more blendy than solvy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i am not getting lynched. u ought to worry more about urself ^^

thoughts on junk while at it
Wouldn’t be surprised if junk was scum at all. Hard to have thoughts on her specifically when she’s given no thoughts on the game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think this honing in on Ekko saying for mafia to shoot him if he’s town is just really dumb lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i am going to sleep

we will settle this tomorow

as long as scum still draw breath, my heart shalt not rest. i will cleanse all evil doers from these lands!!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser are u busy this game m8? something about u feels off. ur lacking in something i cant quiet put it into words. like i feel indecisiveness from ur posts to certain extent. u dont help move the game forward if that makes sense. ur play so far is more blendy than solvy
I’m always busy, I don’t spend all my time with my family on my phone and other than that I’m usually in work, sometimes busy working and sometimes with time to play therefore I have to play in relatively small windows. That said, I feel like I have provided plenty of content, and have moved the game forward and haven’t suffered from indecisiveness in the slightest. I’m the one that made a case on TFW and got the thread to turn towards him and start voting so to say I haven’t moved the thread forward is just untrue. My reads have all been solid and decisive and if I haven’t had a read on somebody I’ve said so. I’m not gonna pretend for example that I am sure junk is town or scum because frankly, she could be either and there’s not enough to go on.

I have been pretty firm and consistent with having both you and Jeff as town despite the 1,000,000,000 posts you’ve dedicated towards each other. I was consistent with thinking TFW was scum, I’ve been pretty consistent in thinking that jobber doink is also a good Avenue to go down but people don’t seem to agree for reasons I don’t understand and nobody has adequately explained and he has completely ducked the thread since I said I suspected him.

so what have I been indecisive about?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like I’ve got less than half the posts of you and Jeff but I don’t feel like I’ve got any less thread presence at all lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw this isn’t the first game of 2022. Not even the first ranked game :heston

i hosted one in Feb

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
there is always a chance he is town playing garbo

none is 100% scum

that chance is very very slim

why r u pretending like i am saying that chance is high?

my posts deliberately say in the 1% chance jeff is town, i hope mafia shoots him

how r u gna take that 1% and make it seem like i think jeff is town? please elaborate
bruh
how does my posts not indicate that? all of my posts have him as scum. the 1% is an if scenario. if hes town i hope they shoot him. whats hard to understand. ur making stuff up

even if he is he cant afford to kill me withour throwing
jeff is NOT a villager. period

he is 99.9% mafia
and 0.01% town power role

in the event he is mafia. i am continuously tunneling him until one of us die

in the event he is town. i am still tunneling him till one of us die, but i am also hoping mafia shoots him and grants me that pleasure

this should seal this topic and anymore discussion on this from u doddsy will be taken in bad faith
As I said it's not in what you are explicitly saying, it's how your posts are reading when you don't actually say it.

I don't really believe that you actually think he's scum.

Also last post is trash and super hypocritical looking at the interactions between you and jeff

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m always busy, I don’t spend all my time with my family on my phone and other than that I’m usually in work, sometimes busy working and sometimes with time to play therefore I have to play in relatively small windows. That said, I feel like I have provided plenty of content, and have moved the game forward and haven’t suffered from indecisiveness in the slightest. I’m the one that made a case on TFW and got the thread to turn towards him and start voting so to say I haven’t moved the thread forward is just untrue. My reads have all been solid and decisive and if I haven’t had a read on somebody I’ve said so. I’m not gonna pretend for example that I am sure junk is town or scum because frankly, she could be either and there’s not enough to go on.

I have been pretty firm and consistent with having both you and Jeff as town despite the 1,000,000,000 posts you’ve dedicated towards each other. I was consistent with thinking TFW was scum, I’ve been pretty consistent in thinking that jobber doink is also a good Avenue to go down but people don’t seem to agree for reasons I don’t understand and nobody has adequately explained and he has completely ducked the thread since I said I suspected him.

so what have I been indecisive about?
would you say your play is result oriented?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
As I said it's not in what you are explicitly saying, it's how your posts are reading when you don't actually say it.

I don't really believe that you actually think he's scum.

Also last post is trash and super hypocritical looking at the interactions between you and jeff
what u belive in is for u to decide
i belive jeff is scum

so where do we go from here? whats the purpose of this?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I’ve got less than half the posts of you and Jeff but I don’t feel like I’ve got any less thread presence at all lol
To be fair i only have like 1 post to his 5 about me lol, im still playing the game. Ur not outright saying it but like...my posts r good r relevant n i have to answer back sometimes lol