Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Thats not what I mean. He's acting like I have no thread presence or am "blending in" but I dont really agree at all. I think my thread presence has been strong and probably on a par with you and him despite having much less posts to do it in. Your thread presence is strong too, wasn't meant to say otherwise
debatable
i dont really see much pressure from you on anyone. u r taking it pretty casually and avoiding suspicion

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My only thought is from what i remember it was a decent pickup yeah. Hes kind of done that as town too(sus, not vote then dissapear) so it didnt pop out too much because i liked the conclusions of most of his other posts. But its still a valid point
It wasnt just that he sussed and didnt vote, but then also when it looked like TFW was actually getting lynched he distanced from the wagon and said TFW was looking better but didnt say why or which posts or anything

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NIGHT ONE FLIP

It was a bumpy road as Marcus Kinkaid drove around the windy roads of Pandora - taking the Vault Hunters to their first destination - The Salt Flats.

671750_borderlands-salt-flats-blue-electric-gaming-skies-visual_1920x1080_h.jpg

"Everyone off the bus - come on now. Marcus has got lots of guns to sell - and even time Marcus stops he isn't making money peoples!"

As you all started to clamber off the bus - Marcus shouted out loud.

"No refunds get up sleepy head."

As Marcus got out of his driver's position, clearly annoyed he made an annoyed sounded.

"Come on now people's - no one likes human kebab! How am I going to get the blood off these seats! I bought them dirty and gross, but blood was not included."

Marcus makes a heaving sound as he drags a body off the bus and pushes it down the stairs, with it falling at your feet as you all see - a blue haired female lying head at your feet with a large blade just sticking through her chest that must have bleed her out.

maxresdefault.jpg

LETHAL HAS BEEN SLAIN!

=====

LETHAL
5JQyOZUq1Eco8Z_jdwXIA0uC7WBTa7DuTdESg7Re-Fn6cXXMhC9bIn5jT6J4kstB8F5Po0nYZmDyC2pxCXxeFnhUQy1MP3fsL55UkzmC7zf5_8W2JlHNDdYOUGXVRj1wsau9Mfzs

YOU ARE VAULTER HUNTER ALIGNED [TOWN]. YOU WIN THE GAME WHEN ONLY VAULTER HUNTERS ARE LEFT ALIVE.

YOUR ROLE IS A VILLAGER - YOUR ONLY POWER IS YOUR VOTE.

=====

IT IS NOW DAY 2 - THERE IS 36 HOURS REMAINING

WITH TEN ALIVE - IT TAKES SIX TO LYNCH

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
magic said he is busy. we just have to work with what we see from him, no matter how little it is. i will take him in a positive light for now seeing as hes being vouched for by multiple players

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Player List:
1) Poyser
2) Doddsy
3) Sky
4) Ekkologix
5) CraigPelton Canadian Dragon
6) Lethal Banks

8) Jobber Doink

9) Junkette
10 @Ace Blaine
12) King Switch

this is where im at jeff, i gotta keep reading tho. doink/doddsy are weaker town reads, but i still liked their initial play.
I did a name search. The only post where magic even mentions you @Poyser ... n its just a name tag

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
like are u focused more on solving after flips or before flips. do u have the results as ur ultimate goal or ur more focused toward getting there.
Im not really focused on one over the other

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
9-2-1 setup most likely

we r sitting at 8-2 right now

lets get this bread

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Im not really focused on one over the other
how wud u guage ur own scum game in a thread like this. if u think both me and Jeff are town what wud scum poyser be doing?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It wasnt just that he sussed and didnt vote, but then also when it looked like TFW was actually getting lynched he distanced from the wagon and said TFW was looking better but didnt say why or which posts or anything
Good point. Hm

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote blaine

I think we need to do something with this slot, there's zero content lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
how wud u guage ur own scum game in a thread like this. if u think both me and Jeff are town what wud scum poyser be doing?
If I was scum then I'd know whether you were both town or not lol? I'd probably just lynch you, seems like a very easy task currently

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
u asked him about that didnt u? he just didnt get around replying i am guessing.

whats ur current read of him. town or scum? if scum or slight scum why not vote him? step up to it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If I was scum then I'd know whether you were both town or not lol? I'd probably just lynch you, seems like a very easy task currently
what a coincidence. thats what jeff originally thought

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what a coincidence. thats what jeff originally thought
I have a good amount of pull and am really fucking good at pushing mislynches as scum. Also if I worked with jeff to lynch you, we'd get it done probably within a couple of hours lol