Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
what u belive in is for u to decide
i belive jeff is scum

so where do we go from here? whats the purpose of this?
Purpose is your play is fucking ass bro what do you mean

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Doesnt look like i missed much however

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To be fair i only have like 1 post to his 5 about me lol, im still playing the game. Ur not outright saying it but like...my posts r good r relevant n i have to answer back sometimes lol
Thats not what I mean. He's acting like I have no thread presence or am "blending in" but I dont really agree at all. I think my thread presence has been strong and probably on a par with you and him despite having much less posts to do it in. Your thread presence is strong too, wasn't meant to say otherwise

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thats not what I mean. He's acting like I have no thread presence or am "blending in" but I dont really agree at all. I think my thread presence has been strong and probably on a par with you and him despite having much less posts to do it in. Your thread presence is strong too, wasn't meant to say otherwise
Oh ok, ya i still have him on time out so i im not seeing what u were answering, thanks for clarifying!

On topic im aware of your new personal life and was not expecting posts gallore, just good posts that arent manipulative or ...stupid. i think uve easily passed those 2 thresholds in my eyes

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser apologies if u said so but what did u think of magics read list n not putting u as town yet? U both seem to be weary about calling each other town which i found interesting (not scummy but interesting )

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser apologies if u said so but what did u think of magics read list n not putting u as town yet? U both seem to be weary about calling each other town which i found interesting (not scummy but interesting )
Its about what I'd expect. There's no outstanding reason to read me town (as in, I havent caught scum/we dont have flipped scum i look good around) but eh, we also have very similar reads so I'd probably expect more mention of me in general. I dont think he's mentioned me at all as far as I remember which is weird because he fancies himself someone that can read me well

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The reason Im hesitant to give magic a firm read one way or the other is just because I've been wrong a decent amount over him in our recent history. There's been a couple of times I was really confident he was scum and he wasn't. Did you see my post about his play around TFW, do you have any thoughts on that?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do believe u r correct, dont think hes even talked to u? Could be wrong

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The reason Im hesitant to give magic a firm read one way or the other is just because I've been wrong a decent amount over him in our recent history. There's been a couple of times I was really confident he was scum and he wasn't. Did you see my post about his play around TFW, do you have any thoughts on that?
My only thought is from what i remember it was a decent pickup yeah. Hes kind of done that as town too(sus, not vote then dissapear) so it didnt pop out too much because i liked the conclusions of most of his other posts. But its still a valid point

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I dont really understand the question
like are u focused more on solving after flips or before flips. do u have the results as ur ultimate goal or ur more focused toward getting there.