Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright so with Doddsy changing his read everyone except me and magic have Ekko as scum and are willing to lynch.

i obviously know I’m not aligned with him, and he doesn’t look aligned with magic so who would you guys say his teammates could be? Are they bussing him? And if that’s what you think, I want candidates from you.

I’m gonna need y’all to answer this before you vote to lynch him because he doesn’t really look aligned with anybody. If you have a team that makes sense then fine

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i may have been an a hole this game

apologies

i promise to lower it by 2% ;)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He thought it was an easy lynched based on his read from what I remember, nothing personal wise.
nah he had no read on me. he entered the thread with a vote on me and an unwarranted defense/pocket of magic. by his own admission he said the wagon is partly due to bias and that he doesnt care to continue it. there is no way hes able to tell if magic is town or not at the time so him trying to use that as an argument to start a wagon on me is in itself is ingenuine. like he tried to say i am scum because i was voting magic early on without analyzing reasons behind my vote.

when asked why he read magic as town he was unable to answer. when asked why he thinks my posts are scummy he was unable to answer. when asked for his reason for not beliving that my thought process is genuine. he was also unable to answer. he failed to establish and keep a simple prolonged interaction with a player that he scum reads. this in itself tells u that his read is ingenuine.

this is solely a problem on his end. he got himself to a point that he knows is wrong but his ego is preventing him from backing out so whatever happens forward if he is town is on him.

Very odd that you chose to focus on an obvious over exaggeration of the point rather than actually address the point that you called for scum to shoot jeff. That's very odd indeed.
there is nothing to address. u didnt call my posts odd u just asked why "half" of them are about telling mafia to shoot jeff which is obviously untrue, and here u admit that it was an exaggeration so whats my response supposed to be here?

my posts arent odd i said multiple times jeff is mafia to me. in the 1% chance that he is town then i hope mafia shoots him. whats odd about that exactly? break it down for me like im 5

Why are you acting like I've said give her a pass or something, rather than me saying I'm inclined to believe it for logical reasons?
hence "soft" defense

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Alright so with Doddsy changing his read everyone except me and magic have Ekko as scum and are willing to lynch.

i obviously know I’m not aligned with him, and he doesn’t look aligned with magic so who would you guys say his teammates could be? Are they bussing him? And if that’s what you think, I want candidates from you.

I’m gonna need y’all to answer this before you vote to lynch him because he doesn’t really look aligned with anybody. If you have a team that makes sense then fine
If I had anyone it would be Sky. He's been pushing me away from her as well and then came out with that weird Doddsy/Sky being possible scum together post which doesn't really make any sense unless I use it as trying to shade in case of Sky flip.

That said I'm not 100% flipped to Ekko being scum but he definitely needs to answer the question on why he's asking for scum to shoot Jeff if he thinks Jeff he's scum, becasue he just keeps ducking it

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

i am not getting lynched. u ought to worry more about urself ^^

thoughts on junk while at it

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
nah he had no read on me. he entered the thread with a vote on me and an unwarranted defense/pocket of magic. by his own admission he said the wagon is partly due to bias and that he doesnt care to continue it. there is no way hes able to tell if magic is town or not at the time so him trying to use that as an argument to start a wagon on me is in itself is ingenuine. like he tried to say i am scum because i was voting magic early on without analyzing reasons behind my vote.

when asked why he read magic as town he was unable to answer. when asked why he thinks my posts are scummy he was unable to answer. when asked for his reason for not beliving that my thought process is genuine. he was also unable to answer. he failed to establish and keep a simple prolonged interaction with a player that he scum reads. this in itself tells u that his read is ingenuine.

this is solely a problem on his end. he got himself to a point that he knows is wrong but his ego is preventing him from backing out so whatever happens forward if he is town is on him.

there is nothing to address. u didnt call my posts odd u just asked why "half" of them are about telling mafia to shoot jeff which is obviously untrue, and here u admit that it was an exaggeration so whats my response supposed to be here?

my posts arent odd i said multiple times jeff is mafia to me. in the 1% chance that he is town then i hope mafia shoots him. whats odd about that exactly? break it down for me like im 5

hence "soft" defense
"Half" was obviously an exaggeration. What you've given here is that in the 1% chance Jeff is not scum you want scum to shoot him is ridiclous. Sure I could buy that if it was maybe one off hand comment that alluded to that but you made several for that express purpose, and the ones I quoted earlier never seemed to indiciate you thought it was a 1% chance, but more that you never really entertained the idea he was scum, you just said for scum to shoot him.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If I had anyone it would be Sky. He's been pushing me away from her as well and then came out with that weird Doddsy/Sky being possible scum together post which doesn't really make any sense unless I use it as trying to shade in case of Sky flip.

That said I'm not 100% flipped to Ekko being scum but he definitely needs to answer the question on why he's asking for scum to shoot Jeff if he thinks Jeff he's scum, becasue he just keeps ducking it
i already answered it to other players. and i answered it earlier to u so im gna disregard this ducking part

in mathematical terms

i think jeff is 99% mafia
maybe 99.9%

in that 0.1% that he is town. i hope he gets shot for my own pleasure and amusement. i doubt mafia will give me that wish, but doesnt hurt to ask.

he is a powerrole. feel free to shoot him tonight

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
inb4 jeff kills me and says "why wud i kill ekko and make it look bad on me"

ive seen that one more than i can count

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"Half" was obviously an exaggeration. What you've given here is that in the 1% chance Jeff is not scum you want scum to shoot him is ridiclous. Sure I could buy that if it was maybe one off hand comment that alluded to that but you made several for that express purpose, and the ones I quoted earlier never seemed to indiciate you thought it was a 1% chance, but more that you never really entertained the idea he was scum, you just said for scum to shoot him.
what?

most of my posts r addressing him as scum. how else u want me to entertain the idea of him being scum?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
i already answered it to other players. and i answered it earlier to u so im gna disregard this ducking part

in mathematical terms

i think jeff is 99% mafia
maybe 99.9%

in that 0.1% that he is town. i hope he gets shot for my own pleasure and amusement. i doubt mafia will give me that wish, but doesnt hurt to ask.

he is a powerrole. feel free to shoot him tonight
What is the bottom line here? This again just reads like you don't think he's really scum.
inb4 jeff kills me and says "why wud i kill ekko and make it look bad on me"

ive seen that one more than i can count
From your perspective here, why would Jeff shoot you?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What is the bottom line here? This again just reads like you don't think he's really scum.

Welcome to the club.

He keeps making this long winded posts for why he thinks Jeff is supposedly scum, but still always chucks in a line where he admits he doesn’t care if he’s town or not.

And worse yet, knows he’s probably town.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
what does a 0.1% chance to be town mean to u?

i have came to learn he is a coward this game. i shud be an easy defensless kill.

that being said anyone can kill me to frame jeff as well. im an active player so shud automatically have a target on my back. me dying doesnt by default mean jeff did it, but is the most likley to do so.

not that it matters rn. me dying wud be a throw to the mafia team because there r practically confirmed players out there. luckily that means i get to stay alive longer unless mafia decides to throw their game for spite which is nice for tow

i am expecting lethal smark magic or poyser? potentially to die if they r town. i doubt one of me or jeff r dying

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
what does a 0.1% chance to be town mean to u?

i have came to learn he is a coward this game. i shud be an easy defensless kill.

that being said anyone can kill me to frame jeff as well. im an active player so shud automatically have a target on my back. me dying doesnt by default mean jeff did it, but is the most likley to do so.

not that it matters rn. me dying wud be a throw to the mafia team because there r practically confirmed players out there. luckily that means i get to stay alive longer unless mafia decides to throw their game for spite which is nice for tow

i am expecting lethal smark magic or poyser? potentially to die if they r town. i doubt one of me or jeff r dying
Bro you saying it doesn't mean that's it's true. You say 0.1% but your posts don't actually indicate that.

Do you think Jeff is currently considering you a threat?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
there is always a chance he is town playing garbo

none is 100% scum

that chance is very very slim

why r u pretending like i am saying that chance is high?

my posts deliberately say in the 1% chance jeff is town, i hope mafia shoots him

how r u gna take that 1% and make it seem like i think jeff is town? please elaborate