Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That was illuminating.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
FWIW I'm also inclined to believe that Junk would have been more aware of the phase/lie coming from ekko if she was scum

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This still doesn’t explain how it’s “scum” driven if Jeff is town in this scenario.
scum driven as in coming from a scum mindset

a townie would reassess his reads and try to be open minded when evaluating another player. the end goal of a townie is to find their town friends and start lynching scum outside of the friends pool. the end goal of a scum is set up as many mislynches as he can and keep a certian number of individuals within lynch range

jeff came with the mindset that i am mafia and refused to listen to reason or work with me in the slightest. he immedietly handled my slot in bad faith right as he joined the game. and every time he demanded something from me, i answered him but he did not read it nor bother analyzing it to determine if it was coming from town ekko or mafia ekko.

his replies to my questions and answers were literally pre written. he did not read my responses whatsoever. his goal is already set in his mind and no matter what i do he wont change. he really needs this mislynch afterall for the success of his team so he cant let it go.

later on jeff claims that he read my responses but says that he didnt belive them anyway. when asked for a reason for why he didnt belive my responses? he avoided answering and coward away as per usual.

not only is he handling my slot in a really poor faith. he is not answering my questions nor is he analyzing my responses to his questions. he is being a brick wall literally. he conceded this push multiple times, admitted to not caring, admitted to failing to proceed, yet continuously throw shades towards me and still has the agenda to keep me as a viable lynch target in the future.

look at his own posts. he has not once tried to analyze why what i am doing could be coming from a townie. quiet frankly he doesnt care. he just wants this mislynch badly.

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
edited spelling mistakes. im on phone and auto correct butchering my posts

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Apparently lethal did something towny? Correct me if I’m wrong?

Maybe Smark, seems to be just nudging things along, without really getting involved
from ur PoV who would u say is scum? assuming u r town. only scum reads please

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
FWIW I'm also inclined to believe that Junk would have been more aware of the phase/lie coming from ekko if she was scum
not rly ive seen scum being hella unaware before or faking unawareness. this soft defense is noted tho

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ekko you’re a hypocrite cos you’ve been in on Jeff for the exact reasons you’ve said he’s in on you. You’re fixated on his being scum and refusing to look elsewhere.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
scum driven as in coming from a scum mindset

a townie would reassess his reads and try to be open minded when evaluating another player. the end goal of a townie is to find their town friends and start lynching scum outside of the friends pool. the end goal of a scum is set up as many mislynches as he can and keep a certian number of individuals within lynch range

jeff came with the mindset that i am mafia and refused to listen to reason or work with me in the slightest. he immedietly handled my slot in bad faith right as he joined the game. and every time he demanded something from me, i answered him but he did not read it nor bother analyzing it to determine if it was coming from town ekko or mafia ekko.

his replies to my questions and answers were literally pre written. he did not read my responses whatsoever. his goal is already set in his mind and no matter what i do he wont change. he really needs this mislynch afterall for the success of his team so he cant let it go.

later on jeff claims that he read my responses but says that he didnt belive them anyway. when asked for a reason for why he didnt belive my responses? he avoided answering and coward away as per usual.

not only is he handling my slot in a really poor faith. he is not answering my questions nor is he analyzing my responses to his questions. he is being a brick wall literally. he conceded this push multiple times, admitted to not caring, admitted to failing to proceed, yet continuously throw shades towards me and still has the agenda to keep me as a viable lynch target in the future.

look at his own posts. he has not once tried to analyze why what i am doing could be coming from a townie. quiet frankly he doesnt care. he just wants this mislynch badly.
From your perspective, why would Jeff come out and specifically target you like this? Why in half of your posts are you calling for scum to shoot Jeff, if you do in fact believe he is part of then?
not rly ive seen scum being hella unaware before or faking unawareness. this soft defense is noted tho
Could be unaware for sure, but I would think she'd expect some form of post in the scum chat if one of them had been copped scum. Would also be easy to see whether or not actions had been entered.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko you’re a hypocrite cos you’ve been in on Jeff for the exact reasons you’ve said he’s in on you. You’re fixated on his being scum and refusing to look elsewhere.
except i provided quotes, answers, and tried to handle his slot in good faith over and over and try to see it from his PoV but his continues refusal forced me into tunnel mode and now i gotta see his flip b4 i can ease out a bit.

also that last sentense is obviously not true because while he was suspecting me i got the wagon on TFW started and continued trying to see where jeff is coming from

after he said his push was driven by bias and refused to answer my questions i lost all respect i had for him this game and now he has to go. simple as really

do not even compare us. i answered everything he asked and brought the quotes and proven him wrong over and over. hes done nothing remotely similar.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
he has to come here. drop his ego and admit to being wrong

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
From your perspective, why would Jeff come out and specifically target you like this? Why in half of your posts are you calling for scum to shoot Jeff, if you do in fact believe he is part of then?
he thought it was an easy lynch + by his own words: bias

half of my what? are u saying 100+ of my posts r telling scum to ahoot jeff? i bet i cant even find 5

hello?? check ur stats first??

Could be unaware for sure, but I would think she'd expect some form of post in the scum chat if one of them had been copped scum. Would also be easy to see whether or not actions had been entered.
doesnt matter. her gameplay in the thread doesnt warrant me giving her any good faith. i will not wifom her being town or mafia. this stuff is easily fakeable. i will only look at her threadplay and post content. trying to analyze if she pays attention to mafia chat or not is wacky at best, waste of time at worst.

she has 48 hours to come and have discussion in the thread. she has 24 hours night and she has the next day as well. there is no excuse for not contributing at this point. if she continues this play she goes. there is no ifs or buts or whats

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we dont rly need a player thats not gna contribute. regardless of their alignment

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
he thought it was an easy lynch + by his own words: bias

half of my what? are u saying 100+ of my posts r telling scum to ahoot jeff? i bet i cant even find 5

hello?? check ur stats first??

doesnt matter. her gameplay in the thread doesnt warrant me giving her any good faith. i will not wifom her being town or mafia. this stuff is easily fakeable. i will only look at her threadplay and post content. trying to analyze if she pays attention to mafia chat or not is wacky at best, waste of time at worst.

she has 48 hours to come and have discussion in the thread. she has 24 hours night and she has the next day as well. there is no excuse for not contributing at this point. if she continues this play she goes. there is no ifs or buts or whats
He thought it was an easy lynched based on his read from what I remember, nothing personal wise.

Very odd that you chose to focus on an obvious over exaggeration of the point rather than actually address the point that you called for scum to shoot jeff. That's very odd indeed.

Why are you acting like I've said give her a pass or something, rather than me saying I'm inclined to believe it for logical reasons?