Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Poyser did u give any thoughts after catching up? i cant find any

@Doddsy @Junkette @Lethal Banks

the sooner we play, the easier the game gets

Lethal hopefully posts stuff too later hopefully before i crash n magic too. Ill feel a bit more emboldened hearing from the other big heads too ofc
surely there isnt any particular ominous reason as to why u specifically mentioned lethal outside the other inactive right jeff?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It may do the fact that Jeff can read me well based on early interactions. It won’t be for a while yet though. Up early, slept more, watched sd and now off to shop. Wasn’t expecting this game to have started now.

I’ll get you guys up once I’m back home and settled.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yeah Lethal is one of those players that some people just get

N ot me though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I always push lethal to post d1 its half meme / half seeing if he slips on his reads.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Bad post. Not just because easy target but because he's very ambivalent on the main issue players right now
Ambivalent in what way, I commented on literally everyone that has posted. Is this meant to be some form of discrediting the point on you? Because it's not really doing that.

im reading TFW as scum rn
What basis?
On the other hand, aren't you just dragging out Day by not joining the vote?
:swaggyp

What sort of logic is this, join a wagon you don't agree with or you're just dragging out day?
doddsy needs to be vigged
that vote on sky is lazy at best terrible at worst
Does feel like a handy place to park his vote, I would agree. Which he himself pointed out that he'd get sussed for I guess. So it's kinda shaky at best.
I pointed it out because someone was definitely going to be lazy and say it was scummy. See Ekko above.
Because of how hard Ekko is committing to this. If they're scum/scum surely there's been a word in the scum chat about this behaviour and Ekko knows to stop it
Have you not heard of bussing before? This is a weird post because I don't believe its a genuine reason but I also don't really know what benefit there'd be for making it up.
And his reaction was apparently to hide behind bullshit

Unvote

Got thinking to do
Anyway my thinking has been concluded

Vote Ekko
This is a very odd 180 too. Momentum started to shift and you just moved with it for no real reason.

My thinking process was: If I believe a lot of Ekko's posts are dumb and I don't see him being town at this juncture, why am I not voting him?

I couldn't come up with an answer
This does not help either, as what exactly has prompted you from following Ekko's posts to thinking that they are dumb?

Doddsy : bare minimum reads , will skate today. Null
Don't @ me like that.

Very strong intro from Jeff, pretty happy to say he's town at this junkture.

I agree re: Doddsy. His entrance didn't sway me one way or the other, and it's easy for him to replicate imo. I really need to see more, because Doddsy has a problem of always looking scummy to me. :lol I do think Poyser brought up some fair points about his meta, and I'd trust him to read Dodds better.
This doesnt really align with your post earlier does it? I was getting the vibe that you were scum leaning on me for voting Sky?

That said, I am still in favour of a sky push at the moment. I don't really hate the Jeff push on Ekko but I also don't see anything out of the ordinary for Ekko.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
This doesnt really align with your post earlier does it? I was getting the vibe that you were scum leaning on me for voting Sky?

That said, I am still in favour of a sky push at the moment. I don't really hate the Jeff push on Ekko but I also don't see anything out of the ordinary for Ekko.
Nah, I don't believe I was scum leaning you otherwise I woulda voted. Just that your entrance didn't sway me one way or the other.

I can't really come up with many reasons for Sky being town at this stage. So I don't mind you staying with that, for me I'd just rather solve Ekko today.

Reactions: Doddsy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Nah, I don't believe I was scum leaning you otherwise I woulda voted. Just that your entrance didn't sway me one way or the other.

I can't really come up with many reasons for Sky being town at this stage. So I don't mind you staying with that, for me I'd just rather solve Ekko today.
do u scum read me or not? u keep repeating this solve nonsense but u havent asked me a single question that is coming from a mindset of a player that is trying to solve my alignment

what exactly is ur definition of solving a player?

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ask for my reads maybe. cross check them out with urs. try to find who my teammates r and who i have equity with. ask for reasoning behind my vote on u yada yada do i gotta play the game for u now. i am pretty convinced u r scum atp

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
hiding ur ill intentions behind "lets solve ekko" today is a clear struggle for content

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont even belive that u scum read me. u dont belive it urself. ur earlier posts said i am town. u did not specify where did that progress to scum. this is pretty lackluster of a gameplay at ur end. i am genuinly forced to scum read u here no matter how hard i try to give good faith

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ambivalent in what way, I commented on literally everyone that has posted. Is this meant to be some form of discrediting the point on you? Because it's not really doing that.

What basis?

:swaggyp

What sort of logic is this, join a wagon you don't agree with or you're just dragging out day?

I pointed it out because someone was definitely going to be lazy and say it was scummy. See Ekko above.

Have you not heard of bussing before? This is a weird post because I don't believe its a genuine reason but I also don't really know what benefit there'd be for making it up.

This is a very odd 180 too. Momentum started to shift and you just moved with it for no real reason.

This does not help either, as what exactly has prompted you from following Ekko's posts to thinking that they are dumb?

Don't @ me like that.

Very strong intro from Jeff, pretty happy to say he's town at this junkture.

not to discredit the push or anything but i feel like sky is a mislynch bait rn. we gna lynch her eventually and just say "fk man knew she was gna flip town.. shuda trusted my gut" yad yada later on

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lets dig deeper than sky @Doddsy

how is magic tfw smark doink and jeff looking for u

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
VOTE COUNT

Smark (1) - Showtime
Showtime (3) - Ekko, Smark, Sky
Sky (1) - Doddsy

It takes SEVEN TO LYNCH

THERE ARE 20 HOURS REMAINING - THE TIME COUNTDOWN HAS RESUMED
U missed my vote

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser vote on doink is alright, not bad tbh

thoughts on TFW while at it?

i need u to discuss magic more. u saw the votes on him and saw his replies, or lack of therein, you barely got his name on his mouth. i need to see more
I am fine with magic as it stands. I agree with his Doddsy read too

TFW is completely null to me atm, I’m not really a fan of the “looks natural” town read on doink but that’s how TFW makes a lot of his reads so meh