Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He won as the serial killer. And yeah, it’s really hard to read him.
Yeah so Jeff keeps saying it was as scum but it wasn’t, he was sk which we all know is different

Ekko has been the major force behind moving this game forward imo. He’s trying to engage everybody and force his direction. Some of his posts are a bit weird but they always are but I don’t really see any scum motivation with what he’s doing and it reminds me of town games I’ve played with him in the past. Actually it very much reminds me of that game where loads of us had him as town until he faked info on me lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote TFW
Yeah I think I’m most happy with this atm

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to the TFW direction so you can have my support in spirit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Was Ekko scum last game that you’re referring to or the SK?

i can’t really read Ekko tbh. I get all of what you’re saying but that’s just how I remember him playing.
He was scum n town shat the bed

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Actually im reading back n yes he was sk actually n didnt start acting like he is now until after all scum were dead. My mistake, i had forgotten we had mauled scum ass that game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought he was the SK? Or are you not talking about xmas mafia? If not can you remember which game it is
He was sk, i had forgotten some context.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Basically he used his day kill early on asking ppl n being agreeable n meek. When all scum died suddenly he was trying to control the thread n pushing his stuff/non sense n ppl like sky , blaze ate it up n cost town an easy w (as well as that shit for brains troll that refused to vote him)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually im reading back n yes he was sk actually n didnt start acting like he is now until after all scum were dead. My mistake, i had forgotten we had mauled scum ass that game
Do you remember the game where we all had Ekko as town and then he faked info on me and we lynched him? He was town being dumb. Im getting the exact same vibes from him here especially in the way he is responding to people, but I cant remember which game it was in order to skim over his posts lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah so Jeff keeps saying it was as scum but it wasn’t, he was sk which we all know is different

Ekko has been the major force behind moving this game forward imo. He’s trying to engage everybody and force his direction. Some of his posts are a bit weird but they always are but I don’t really see any scum motivation with what he’s doing and it reminds me of town games I’ve played with him in the past. Actually it very much reminds me of that game where loads of us had him as town until he faked info on me lol
It could be, i have recency bias and i hated his reaction but! I dont deny he could just suck. I still hate hate hate his read on smark n" push" on magic n him no selling hes at 4 is c o n c e r n i n g

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Do you remember the game where we all had Ekko as town and then he faked info on me and we lynched him? He was town being dumb. Im getting the exact same vibes from him here especially in the way he is responding to people, but I cant remember which game it was in order to skim over his posts lol
Well the difference here n i havent liked any of his posts at all , but i understand ur pov

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Regarding tfw im not really reading him town, ill admit he fools me a lot however. I just dislike 2 ppl more atm , in ekko n smark. Really was not a fan of smarks answers to me or his play around ekko. Which of course just makes me want to flip ekko more if u get my drift !