Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
not to discredit the push or anything but i feel like sky is a mislynch bait rn. we gna lynch her eventually and just say "fk man knew she was gna flip town.. shuda trusted my gut" yad yada later on
Sky is always essentially mislynch bait.
lets dig deeper than sky @Doddsy

how is magic tfw smark doink and jeff looking for u
I've said for the most part , Magic has seemed fine so far and nothing out of the ordinary. TFW has seemed a bit inconsistent so far. Smark fairly okay so far based on the meta read. Doink I'm not really sure of one way or the other. Jeff started out very strong and is probably strongest town read so far. Poy poy also started out fairly good and am decently happy with him at the moment as well.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Still about 10 pages behind and can’t catch up the whole way now, but I will say jeff’s entrance is strong and looks like town jeff

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fluff, time wasters, mud slinging, nonsense vote on magic w 0 reason, thread flooding. Your questioning lead nowhere. As magic pointed out ur reasoning for town reading smark was sus / fake. Youve done nothing towny n remind me of your spammy scum self last game.

So ya, i think ur scum :draper2 . Am i bias? Probably. But im seeing a lot of bad n not a lot of good. Change my mind
Was Ekko scum last game that you’re referring to or the SK?

i can’t really read Ekko tbh. I get all of what you’re saying but that’s just how I remember him playing.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He won as the serial killer. And yeah, it’s really hard to read him.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko might have a point on tfw.

How much time is left in day.
r u pretty busy these days magic? i can extend some good faith to u solely based on reputation, but i rly want to see more from u going forward. i have no indication of whether u r simply busy or deliberately ghosting the thread on purpose. i would like u to touch on important topics to help me get a better read of u. surely u dont just take the back seat and play this inactive as mafia? overall this hurts ur games in the future as it becomes easier to read u as such. eitherway i've used ur wagon enough to guage reactions and i must say i am surprised mafia isnt jumping on it as fast as i expected. would u say they missed their chance to miss lynch u? or are u simply mafia here. heh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Sky is always essentially mislynch bait.
well, why r u taking it gladly then lol
we got time but its progressing pretty slowly. this gna end in a random last minute wagon or no lynch at this rate

I've said for the most part , Magic has seemed fine so far and nothing out of the ordinary. TFW has seemed a bit inconsistent so far. Smark fairly okay so far based on the meta read. Doink I'm not really sure of one way or the other. Jeff started out very strong and is probably strongest town read so far. Poy poy also started out fairly good and am decently happy with him at the moment as well.
see i have a problem with this magic read. he seemed nothing out of the ordinary because he is in comfort zone. if u wanna truly gauge him more u wud push him a bit and get him out of that comfort zone. no matter how experienced of a player he is, reading everyone is always easier when they r leading the wagon.

idk man i dont feel any strong attempts from u at moving the game forward. i feel like ur posts r just there for post count lol. the thread doesnt change before and after them. by all means prove me wrong.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ideally magic should of had about 5ish votes today and ramped up the activity. but town is too inactive / not interested in solving magic's slot apparently. kind of weird. im confused at this laziness actually. do u think wolves r just gna hand themselves over on a silver platter?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Was Ekko scum last game that you’re referring to or the SK?

i can’t really read Ekko tbh. I get all of what you’re saying but that’s just how I remember him playing.
He won as the serial killer. And yeah, it’s really hard to read him.

well ur trying to read my alignment by activity/tone and that wont work in this small game. instead how about u try to read my post content itself. like take a look at the thread from my PoV. does what i am doing seem to have any malicious intents behind it? if so, can u identify it for me and we will discuss it?

if u think i am coming off here to spread rumors, chaos, confusion, paranoia and lead town astray then feel free to point where.

im towning my ass off pretty hard rn in this game and if yall can't see it honestly that's on you lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im already over jeff and TFW. they clearly fail to hold an interaction with me regarding my wagon.

i have not tried pressing sky or smark yet. they wud be next in line, though at this point i suppose all the players voting on this wagon cant hold their ground and properly push for a lynch that they supposedly want. what kind of conviction is this. show some meat guys

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if u cant muster the courage to bring the receipts and show me which of my posts are bad so we have a discussion over them then kindly take the back seat and let real townies do the work. ur being a distraction at best and a waste of time.

anyways off to sleep. i might forget that this game exists tomorrow and end up not showing up until day ends lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
well, why r u taking it gladly then lol
we got time but its progressing pretty slowly. this gna end in a random last minute wagon or no lynch at this rate

see i have a problem with this magic read. he seemed nothing out of the ordinary because he is in comfort zone. if u wanna truly gauge him more u wud push him a bit and get him out of that comfort zone. no matter how experienced of a player he is, reading everyone is always easier when they r leading the wagon.

idk man i dont feel any strong attempts from u at moving the game forward. i feel like ur posts r just there for post count lol. the thread doesnt change before and after them. by all means prove me wrong.
Just because sky is seen as mislynch bait doesn't mean any points against her automatically just can't be used.

No I know how magic will play in that sense. Voting magic does not really get you anywhere because you had no real basis. His reaction then was exactly what I'd expect, he was calm and just asked questions in response.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
All caught up. Jeff looks 100% like I associate with his townplay, very good with him today myself. I also thought that Poyser had a good entrance earlier. Both made solid points and are trying to push their own directions. Looks good to me. Those are my town leans at the moment.

Also can't shake that Doink just reminds me of his past town games, but I'm not going to put too much stock in to that if I can help it. As I've been wrong before on him. Would not pursue today at any rate.

Smark seems okay to me, but it depends on what Ekko flips to me. I can see some merit to there being TMI there with his town read on Smark, and being so sure of it.

I'm good with solving Ekko honestly. I trust Jeff and this direction, feels like it's coming from a genuine place rather than forced through. I also don't buy that Ekko is this sure on Magic being scum at all. If we're going off their interactions too then I feel Jeff came out looking better.

vote Ekko
I don’t think I like this post

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m still catching up but I don’t think I’m really feeling lynching Ekko tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To elaborate on TFW I don’t really think his vote on Ekko has any nuance. As in he doesn’t take into account that he’s played with Ekko before and his play style lol. He said something like he’s scummy cos I don’t see how he’s so sure on magic based on nothing, but Ekko talks like that all the time.

considering his read on jobber is almost entirely based on pre-existing experience with jobber, to ignore it when it comes to Ekko is inconsistent and also just very un-TFW like

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh Ekko is also making some very good points on TFW too :WOW

I don’t really see what Ekko has done that’s so scummy for him to be the leading wagon or why jeff is so confident