Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Doddsy im keeping null (i feel while his entrance felt genuine , its well within his range). I agree his read on smark was measured and not opportunistic , thats encouraging for sure. The vote on sky might seem tacky but it easily also could be a genuine attempt at solving and her playstyle is one that often seems scummy so i cant exactly fault him on that
I agree re: Doddsy. His entrance didn't sway me one way or the other, and it's easy for him to replicate imo. I really need to see more, because Doddsy has a problem of always looking scummy to me. :lol I do think Poyser brought up some fair points about his meta, and I'd trust him to read Dodds better.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lethal hopefully posts stuff too later hopefully before i crash n magic too. Ill feel a bit more emboldened hearing from the other big heads too ofc

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Your insistence on Jeff finding your quotes when he's explained pretty well why your scum. Multi-quotes aren't always needed to prove a point and push wagon. Also everything just being a 'Magic resistance' like you're 100% sure he's going to flip scum.
they r actually very needed, because i dont see his point.

if he townie he should do the best he can to clarify his points for me to see, so if we r both townies we can see it from each other PoV and reach an agreement. his push in itself is pretty scum driven.

jeff aside. u think my town read of smark is tmi. did u read my reasoning for it? doesnt look like it

i mean this post for starter:
he was active at the time and i took his activity in good faith. i have no reason to be paranoid of an active player in day 1. instead of starting an unnecessary back and forth with him id rather work with him for now because both of us are active and can put in work in finding scum. if i turn my back on him this immediately becomes 2 active players fighting each others allowing mafia to blend in more. i cant grant mafia that luxury. if smark is indeed mafia then sooner or later i'll find out via his PoE/reads being opposing to mine as the game progresses. he will be in an awkward situation where he wont know how to handle defending his inactive scummates from this massive wave of active townies crushing them. hes also bound to drop in multiple wacky reads that can lead back to his team in the event he ever gets killed. an active player always self resolves. u do not lynch activity day 1. never

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Your insistence on Jeff finding your quotes when he's explained pretty well why your scum. Multi-quotes aren't always needed to prove a point and push wagon. Also everything just being a 'Magic resistance' like you're 100% sure he's going to flip scum.
thats not elaboration, thats ur head cannon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also please point at where i said everything is a magic resistance?

and do u genuinely think lynching me is the only way to solve my slot?

[vote lynch tfw]

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Rampage soon :garrett hyyyype

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
town reads everyone in the game, including me
suddenly decides to just hop on a free wagon

there was 0 progression to ur read of me, and u failed miserbly in highlighting what parts of jeff's terrible push is better than my replies to him

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im guessing its common here people speak vaguely

this guy's posts sux, this guys posts bla bla but when asked to prove it they dont do jack huh

says enough

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
also please point at where i said everything is a magic resistance?

and do u genuinely think lynching me is the only way to solve my slot?

[vote lynch tfw]
I might have took some liberties with my words, but you essentially said to Jeff that's he's at best just 'resisting' the Magic lynch. Like there can't be any other options today. Now you've swapped to me, so how sure are you actually on him?

this is a worthless interaction

jeff ur not doing anything to continue pushing my lynch

ur at best just resisting the magic lynch

step aside now. u've already admitted to failing 5 times

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I might have took some liberties with my words, but you essentially said to Jeff that's he's at best just 'resisting' the Magic lynch. Like there can't be any other options today. Now you've swapped to me, so how sure are you actually on him?
yea thats one post to jeff. i never said EVERYTHING is a magic resistance like u imply.

jeff is resisting magic wagon. doesnt mean the rest r

when magic flips scum i want smark and jeff looked at.

i think ur scum af and ur here to answer. we will start with u

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
eagerly waiting for the parts of jeffs baloney of an argument that r better than my responses

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Showtime i know u arent town mate, but IF you are town, these fools think they can pocket you. come here and show them otherwise.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I can see why you'd think that, but I'm not going to make up reads if they are not there. Which is a fair I feel when a lot of players haven't posted yet. If anything I'd try to force something as scum or just vote Magic because who wouldn't love getting him out on Day 1?
see not only is this bolded part pure WIFOM, but you are already being subconsciously aware of your own actions in page 10 and trying not to vote magic because that will make you look bad.

this bothers me alot because a pure hearted townie does not care how others view him. that bolded part was not needed at all. you didn't have to vote magic, but you also never had to make that part of the post.

let me put it into perspective. you tried justifiying your own self being towny by saying you are town because you are not voting on magic's wagon, who you should technically not know the alignment off. voting magic by itself does not make anyone townie or scummy, but in your mind voting magic makes you look scummy because you perhaps know magic is town and we dont.

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont care what magic's alignment is, you handled the wagon on him poorly

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1