Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think youre coming off extremely defensive and trying to bait me into an argument where youll either try to gotcha me or frustrate me into looking more emotional than rational. Not going to bite, though i respect the play. Ive answered you and otherscin recent posts n tl dr it. Go find em, i dont need to mq you when ive laid out my general and specific time. You and the other players now decide the validity of my arguments vs your counterarguments and theyll likely also have questions.

I apologize if my playstyle is ruthless but thats how i be

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also feel its in bad faith to call this a tunnel when im having a back and forth with you. Its not like ive been ignoring others and ive given out some town and null reads. Not cool!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I think youre coming off extremely defensive and trying to bait me into an argument where youll either try to gotcha me or frustrate me into looking more emotional than rational. Not going to bite, though i respect the play. Ive answered you and otherscin recent posts n tl dr it. Go find em, i dont need to mq you when ive laid out my general and specific time. You and the other players now decide the validity of my arguments vs your counterarguments and theyll likely also have questions.

I apologize if my playstyle is ruthless but thats how i be
this is not ruthless. this is toothless

the last thing i appeal to is emotion.

so u basically admit defeat for the 7th time now

i think we r done here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I also feel its in bad faith to call this a tunnel when im having a back and forth with you. Its not like ive been ignoring others and ive given out some town and null reads. Not cool!
doesnt look like a back and forth. looks like im the only one attacking.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
jeff until u enter my territory and grab me those posts u call bad u arent going to do jack

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also for the record at no point have i said im certain your scum, either.

Nice rhymes though :banging

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
jeff until u enter my territory and grab me those posts u call bad u arent going to do jack
But its much more enjoyable to watch you squirm :oops

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok ill stop being mean. We shall see what our other pals say , maybe im just clueless!

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
All caught up. Jeff looks 100% like I associate with his townplay, very good with him today myself. I also thought that Poyser had a good entrance earlier. Both made solid points and are trying to push their own directions. Looks good to me. Those are my town leans at the moment.

Also can't shake that Doink just reminds me of his past town games, but I'm not going to put too much stock in to that if I can help it. As I've been wrong before on him. Would not pursue today at any rate.

Smark seems okay to me, but it depends on what Ekko flips to me. I can see some merit to there being TMI there with his town read on Smark, and being so sure of it.

I'm good with solving Ekko honestly. I trust Jeff and this direction, feels like it's coming from a genuine place rather than forced through. I also don't buy that Ekko is this sure on Magic being scum at all. If we're going off their interactions too then I feel Jeff came out looking better.

vote Ekko

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jfc im sorry about 84 posts :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All caught up. Jeff looks 100% like I associate with his townplay, very good with him today myself. I also thought that Poyser had a good entrance earlier. Both made solid points and are trying to push their own directions. Looks good to me. Those are my town leans at the moment.

Also can't shake that Doink just reminds me of his past town games, but I'm not going to put too much stock in to that if I can help it. As I've been wrong before on him. Would not pursue today at any rate.

Smark seems okay to me, but it depends on what Ekko flips to me. I can see some merit to there being TMI there with his town read on Smark, and being so sure of it.

I'm good with solving Ekko honestly. I trust Jeff and this direction, feels like it's coming from a genuine place rather than forced through. I also don't buy that Ekko is this sure on Magic being scum at all. If we're going off their interactions too then I feel Jeff came out looking better.

vote Ekko
:pals:

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

vote Ekko
Yeah i agree on the clown. Im aint putting money on it but meta wise timid n measured is so far par for course. I of course cant remember if hes been scum? Either way i agree w "ok 4 now" on doink

How did u feel smark came off earlier? Thoughts on the magic man??

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

vote Ekko
u want to solve me start by reading my posts kek

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
so jeff

by ur own admission u indirectly said u wont go back and grab my posts nor bother dissecting them

and clearly stated that ur scum read of me is fueled by bias

so to conclude u confess to being not interested in solving my slot whatsoever nor being able to carry on with this wagon further

aka ur push is not only lacking and half assed, but also entering tunnel territory and is clearly scum driven. nothing i say gets to u. in fact u arent even reading my replies because ur answers r already prewritten.

with that ladies and gentlemen it seems pretty clear to me jeff is just a wolf here. he got himself too deep and doesnt know how to safely back out
That's a lot of word for just an OMGUS at the end