Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
now this is getting interesting

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Solving Ekko is good in regards to Magic too. But I didn't get why people were voting him anyways, it just makes things more concrete for me in regards to him being town if Ekko flips scum. The wagon hasn't sat right with me all Day 1.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why

Just because he's not jumping through your hoops?
because hes not reading my posts. his answers r already pre written

he already established in his mind what he wants to do today. now hes just trying to get there

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Solving Ekko is good in regards to Magic too. But I didn't get why people were voting him anyways, it just makes things more concrete for me in regards to him being town if Ekko flips scum. The wagon hasn't sat right with me all Day 1.
lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah i agree on the clown. Im aint putting money on it but meta wise timid n measured is so far par for course. I of course cant remember if hes been scum? Either way i agree w "ok 4 now" on doink

How did u feel smark came off earlier? Thoughts on the magic man??
I believe that Doink was scum in Peter's Midnight Mass game, and he blended in well. But that game was also quite unlike anything else we've played with the fake scum and whatnot. :lol

Magic looked fine, which is why I didn't get the wagon all that much. Nothing about him pinged me. Like he's not done a crazy amount, but nothing jumped out.

Pretty null on Smark, but don't think looks all that suspect right now on initial glance. Will delve closer in to his posts when I find a bit of time.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Cool. Appreciate the answer

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Doddsy im keeping null (i feel while his entrance felt genuine , its well within his range). I agree his read on smark was measured and not opportunistic , thats encouraging for sure. The vote on sky might seem tacky but it easily also could be a genuine attempt at solving and her playstyle is one that often seems scummy so i cant exactly fault him on that

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Your insistence on Jeff finding your quotes when he's explained pretty well why your scum. Multi-quotes aren't always needed to prove a point and push wagon. Also everything just being a 'Magic resistance' like you're 100% sure he's going to flip scum.