Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Id also theoritically cop or yeet sky at night if possible because i cba figuring out her slot n no one will look good fliping her scum n no one will look bad flipping her town if that makes sense?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ah fucking hell i forgot bout the 2 inactive slots

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Leaning town on magic due to him largely noticing similar stuff to me. but well its magic you know

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Leaning town on magic due to him largely noticing similar stuff to me. but well its magic you know
Im in the same boat. Within his range of scum but i dont feel hes been manipulative yet n him coming in w a different durection then he came is something he did last time as town too so im chill w magicman for now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Another thing id like to point with with TWF that his post about “if I was scum then I’d just vote magic because who doesn’t want him out D1” is so incredibly weak, and I just don’t buy it if I’m honest. Lynching magic with a piss poor case isn’t exactly something you just do with no regard for your own safety and TFW is a very cautious scum player

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Another thing id like to point with with TWF that his post about “if I was scum then I’d just vote magic because who doesn’t want him out D1” is so incredibly weak, and I just don’t buy it if I’m honest. Lynching magic with a piss poor case isn’t exactly something you just do with no regard for your own safety and TFW is a very cautious scum player
See thats an interesting thought , isnt it? While in principle, sure, any scum wants to yeet power players asap, if magic flips town off that shit case n ur lazy on the wagon, well your going to look scummy a.f. there was also 0 power players pushing magic so there was no way you could vote magic with no repurcussion and i think 4th is q clever measured guy who probably knows mjlucj about situational voting.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See thats an interesting thought , isnt it? While in principle, sure, any scum wants to yeet power players asap, if magic flips town off that shit case n ur lazy on the wagon, well your going to look scummy a.f. there was also 0 power players pushing magic so there was no way you could vote magic with no repurcussion and i think 4th is q clever measured guy who probably knows mjlucj about situational voting.
Yeah exactly. It seems like something he thought he could say to use as a defence rather than something he actually thought about doing as scum, if that makes sense

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Do we want a claim from ekko,? It might make me feel better

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I guess in the same light why the heck would scum try to push magic???? Seems rather suicidal. Guess that would be a point in ekkos favor lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ehhh Im not sure I'd have that as a + or a - for ekko on its own. Hes not really scared to push anybody

In regards to his claim Im obviously not interested but you can feel free to try and get one if you want. Seems like a waste of time to me tho cos he wont claim lol, he never does. You've got to lynch him blind pretty much. If you wanna go that way

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ehhh Im not sure I'd have that as a + or a - for ekko on its own. Hes not really scared to push anybody

In regards to his claim Im obviously not interested but you can feel free to try and get one if you want. Seems like a waste of time to me tho cos he wont claim lol, he never does. You've got to lynch him blind pretty much. If you wanna go that way
Yeah n tbh im caring less n less about claims these days unless u claim cop n even then. Ur right prob its a time waster n ill just use it to convince myself one way or the other instead of trusting my gut

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Really wish ekko wasnt voting 4th as well , thats kind of messing w my pride here :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yeah ive also been guilty of putting far too much stock into claims lately. these setups dont seem predictable any more so im trying to stop lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP