Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If I were joining in on the bandwagon and helping you flame Blaze, then no admin would have any problem with it at all. And I had posted that reply before i was even aware of TG's post, and didn't see it until after I replied. If this is a flame between LHR and Blaze then everyone who is not either one of them should also butt out, whether they agree or disagree, so that this thread can finally die.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And to put your ridiculous and un-supported claims to rest, I can and will post a picture of me with a piece of paper having my name written on it like you wanted Famous187 to, in order to show you i am a totally different person.

LadyHotrod

GET THE FUCK OUT AND LET THE THREAD DIE IF YOU'RE SO BUTTHURT OVER IT!

Man, what an annoying fuck!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Only as annoying as your allowing me to be. Apparently intelligent discussion and debate with a call to reason annoys you, which is truly sad if you think about it.

LadyHotrod

Do you not understand the concept of a flame forum you douchebag? There isn't supposed to be intelligent conversation going on! It's a fucking flame forum!

Wow, I wish I were an admin so I could ban you for being a fucking idiot!

You bitch like a little baby over shit that has nothing to do with you. The admin told anyone who isn't Blaze or myself to get the fuck out so do it! You cry about the thread being bumped yet you keep the damn thing alive! Shut up and it will disappear!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know I said I would not post but I wanna clear things up

1.I have no idea who The Quintastic One is...

2.I did not ask him to do this..

3.I been reading all these flames to get laughs..

and last but not least

Quintastic One please just shut up....your not looking any better then LHR right now by going on and on trying to get her to stop...if she don't the first time do you think she will 2nd time or the 3rd time...gosh...I know I talked to you on Yahoo about this last night but since then with you not letting it rest I've changed my mind about you.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I know I said I would not post but I wanna clear things up

1.I have no idea who The Quintastic One is...

2.I did not ask him to do this..

3.I been reading all these flames to get laughs..

and last but not least

Quintastic One please just shut up....your not looking any better then LHR right now by going on and on trying to get her to stop...if she don't the first time do you think she will 2nd time or the 3rd time...gosh...I know I talked to you on Yahoo about this last night but since then with you not letting it rest I've changed my mind about you.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I actually feel better now hearing it from you that your ok with this.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah if I have something to say I would say it...if you see me not replying its cause I basically don't give a shit to reply...mow if I was still talking then yeah I would see why u would speak up...

Damn..and yeah...please don't ride my dick anymore...unless your a chick lol.

LadyHotrod

Yeah if I have something to say I would say it...if you see me not replying its cause I basically don't give a shit to reply...mow if I was still talking then yeah I would see why u would speak up...

Damn..and yeah...please don't ride my dick anymore...unless your a chick lol.

I think he wants your balls in his mouth, too.