Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh wow, GTFO! You obviously take the internet WAY too seriously, kid!

I think i already addressed my reasons for this position, but it appears you didn't even bother to read my past replies.

I'm not on anyone's "cock" i haven't been whining in the least, i have been intelligently discussing the issue i have with your actions and predictably, you've resorted to petty insults in an attempt to undermine me.

I suppose most people would have some sarcastic retort at this point about how you have master debate skills, but i'm not even going to give you that much satisfaction. You've still yet to answer my one question that could end this now, which makes me think that either A) You still haven't been reading my replies or B) You mustn't actually be a reasonable person. If its the latter, than i suppose i was wrong about you.

I just figured that as a possible responsible, reasonable adult and human being, you would be able to meet me halfway here, but apparently its easier for you to just degrade your intelligence level with insults and slang.

PeepShow

No, i'm complaining about your uncontrollable desire to flame someone who has been flamed on quite enough. He might as well be a giant pile of E-ashes at this point because you can't just let go of this whole situation.

Here is where i am getting at, i will list off my main points ONCE AGAIN, so that you can clearly understand why i think you should drop this fiasco.

1) You already proved Matt and Kirsty wrong, Blaze doesn't have a leg to stand on in defending them. You were attacked, and you defend yourself well, you can now stop gripping your mouse or laptop with fiery rage, and let go.

2) Blaze was simply telling you the exact same thing i'm telling you. He told you to let go of the Kirsty/Matt argument, so you decided you were going to flame the hell out of Blaze for trying to be reasonable. So now i am saying you need to let go of this whole Blaze argument. Your holding onto this grudge for way too long.

the most important point i should add.

3) Like i said before, there is so much more on IWF you can be doing than bumping these threads and making fourth and fifth new threads for the sole purpose of flaming Blaze and Kratt. You're telling me i should get out of the Flame section, i advise you to do the same for a little bit. Find something else to be mad about, there is no longer any point to this. Can't you see that? Flame section or not, just look at this for a second. Honestly can't you see how ridiculous this has gotten?

Just answer me this one question, and if your answer is one that is logical, reasonable and understandable, then i will drop this fight with you "Why is it that you feel the need to constantly pick on Blaze, long after you've already won the fight?"

Question. Why do you capitalize everything properly except your I's?

LadyHotrod

I think i already addressed my reasons for this position, but it appears you didn't even bother to read my past replies.

I'm not on anyone's "cock" i haven't been whining in the least, i have been intelligently discussing the issue i have with your actions and predictably, you've resorted to petty insults in an attempt to undermine me.

I suppose most people would have some sarcastic retort at this point about how you have master debate skills, but i'm not even going to give you that much satisfaction. You've still yet to answer my one question that could end this now, which makes me think that either A) You still haven't been reading my replies or B) You mustn't actually be a reasonable person. If its the latter, than i suppose i was wrong about you.

I just figured that as a possible responsible, reasonable adult and human being, you would be able to meet me halfway here, but apparently its easier for you to just degrade your intelligence level with insults and slang.

I don't bother reading your bullshit because it's fucking stupid. You're sitting on his dick. Pretty sad when the guy getting flamed has fun with it while some other douchebag whines about it.

Blaze knows how this section works. When I get him with something, he comes back with something about me. The guy knows it isn't serious so why the fuck are you bitching about it? Wow, just shut the fuck up. You're really annoying and it's rather suspicious that you're so protective of Blaze. He knows it's all for fun so shut the fuck up and stop defending him.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that this is the flame forum. EVERYONE here flames for shits and giggles. EVERYONE. None of these guys are butthurt about it, it's all just entertainment so stop fucking whining like a baby. We're having childish fun.

Fuck.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Once again, the riding on the cock insult? Claiming that i am whining? At this point its becoming clearly obvious that you're not even reading anything beyond the first sentence i type.

You're telling me to stop speaking for Blaze and yet its you who are the one who is saying what he feels about this board and this particular section. Truly if he felt this way he would of contacted me by now or said something in here along the lines of agreeing with your statement. Of course if he dared to disagree with you it would just start up the whole argument over again, but honestly, you need to drop this.

But i am going to continue answering each of your main points you bring up, if for no other satisfaction than knowing that i am at least making an attempt to be reasonable, while you continue to make a fool out of yourself with childish cursing.

I am not defending specifically Blaze, there is no connection between him or I. I would be doing this for anyone who was being picked on. If Blaze can truly defend himself against you, and is still in this fight with you, explain to me why the past multiple pages of this thread have had zero comments or retorts from him? Plain and simple is because he already left the forum, and yet you continue to bash him, while still saying you both are cool with each other. He probably knows if he didn't act like you didn't bother him that you would pick on him worse. Its common bully mentality your using, and you should frankly be above this by now.

Did you have a bad childhood or something? Do you consider yourself as one of those kind of people who have grown up too fast? And are using these forums and other flame sections of forums to try and relieve your childhood, or to act as immature as possible to make up for all the years of adolescence you lost? Because i honestly can't imagine any other excuse as to why your acting so childish.

LadyHotrod

Holy fuck! This is getting ridiculous!

I keep telling you, I talk to Blaze all the time and he knows I am doing it for shits and giggles! Go to 5* and read the fucking shoutbox archives! He even said "I know you do it for jokes, lol" so shut up! Unlike you, I am not assuming what Blaze thinks or feels, I KNOW what he thinks and feels because I talk to him! He says just about the same amount of shit about me and I know he does it for shits an giggles, too! Just go the fuck away already! You just don't get it!

At one point, I had the same or maybe even more flame threads towards me than Blaze! SO WHAT? Everyone gets the shaft once in a while from people and it's all FOR ENTERTAINMENT!

Wow!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Holy fuck! This is getting ridiculous!

I agree. Hence why i stepped into this situation in the first place. If you do it for shits and giggles then go over and do it in the 5* forums where you both can reasonably screw around as you wish. But as of right now here in IWF, you have DOZENS if not hundreds of other people you can flame and pick on, who will actually fight back against you on these particular forums. But there is very little point to you continually trash talking Blaze on a forum that he is not going to fight you back in.

LadyHotrod

INTERNET IS OBVIOUSLY SERIOUS BUSINESS TO YOU!

Don't tell me what the fuck to do and don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Blaze doesn't need your fucking help and he'll be back soon so piss off already.

You make yourself even more suspicious the more you post here. You hardly know Blaze yet you seem to feel personal hurt whenever he is made fun of now fuck off already. Blaze told me he lurks and reads what is said so I joked with him about it today. He knows the deal and he knows I am doing it for a cheap laugh. I even joked with him "I'll see your response by next week" and we both laughed about it.

It's just unbelievable that the guy who is getting attacked laughs about it while some kid cries as if it's him being made fun of. Amazing!

Stay out of the threads if it hurts your feelings so much and let Blaze handle it if he doesn't like it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
INTERNET IS OBVIOUSLY SERIOUS BUSINESS TO YOU!

*sighs and points to all of the reasons I have already made as to my opinion on this*

I'm glad that despite all of my efforts, you still believe me to be crying. You still believe me to be whining. And you still don't understand my point of view. I suppose they say that ignorance is bliss, and you've captured that quote masterfully.

LadyHotrod

You're ignorant to the fact that this is a FLAME FORUM and I've said numerous times that people are just FUCKING AROUND.

Something is up between you and Blaze.

This Guy

Please, unless your Blaze or LHR, STFU. This is a flame thread between them. The point is to Flame, thats what they are doing.

FLAME ON!

LadyHotrod

Maybe they are the same person. :shifty:

I was actually thinking that it is either him or some rejoiner who really, really likes him.

It's pretty strange how someone who just joined is so protective of someone he hardly knows. Doesn't make sense that making fun of Blaze hurts some new guy's feelings....unless it were Blaze himself or someone who is close friends with him....like maybe Kronik.

Also odd how when I started talking to Blaze about Quintastic in the SB just now, he went to invisible mode.

Hmmmm.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm still not sure what you mean by all this suspiciousness. Unless your just rearing up for another lame insult about me being some sort of child molester or something, then whoops, Ive already beaten you to the punch on that one. Sorry.

You see all these insults and flames, about sexual parts, riding them, having them infested, owning parts of the opposite sex, insults on mothers and sisters and little children and what not, non of this content effects me...at all. It's not what your saying its the fact that you can't see how utterly pointless it all is! I mean, if you want something pointless, go post in the random videos thread, or create a debate thread about how cheese and grapes are NOT the same product, no matter what the nomads of Sri Lanka say.

That's what I view the Warzone section as, random, nonsensical bull that members post out of boredom. If you have actual frustrations against a person than by all means this section can be used for that as well! But the fact that you can't see how OLD this thread is, how you can't see how repetitive and BORING this flaming of Blaze has become, that is what has bothered me the most.

For the five thousandth millionth billionth time, there is SO MUCH MORE that you can do on IWF than flame a non existent member! If you truly cannot find one single solitary thing that you can do with your time BEYOND bumping this thread, then I officially am worried about you. You constantly talk of how your enemies have too much time on their hands, but how is it that you really, truly cannot find one single hobby, pass time or website that is more interesting than beating a dead horse that's been rotting for a week?