Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

If Matt lied about being black, who's to say he isn't lying about having a GF named kirsty? Wait, didn't he say she was his wife? They also seem to want to fuck the same Divas because she's apparently "bi".

Ugh, lies are so confusing!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So let's just forget this never happened and continue on with our normal everyday lives.

No?

I'll get my coat.

Great One

Rofl, this is the funniest shit I have ever read. Because little do you know, I think that picture of the person on the bus is actually Kirsty. Actually, I'm pretty certain.

Wrestling Station

Oh, so the hat is just covering her hair? Boyish looking due to the hat?

So Kirsty is white, Mat is black, and the fetus is yellow? WTF????? :shocking:

LadyHotrod

Let's not forget that, according to the picture, kirsty has sideburns.

She's a little chubby white guy.

Oh yeah, since this thread is about Blaze, I'll chip in that he got rid of his Facebook account. He sent me a message yesterday asking if TDK was a date movie because he knew a girl but I couldn't respond because he was just one big question mark, lulz.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif

LMAO.gif

LMAO.gif

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh yeah, since this thread is about Blaze, I'll chip in that he got rid of his Facebook account. He sent me a message yesterday asking if TDK was a date movie because he knew a girl but I couldn't respond because he was just one big question mark, lulz.

I know this thread is about Blaze, but he hasn't replied back into this thread since like what, 2 pages worth of comments? I think its safe to say you can let it go LHR, no need to keep on picking on him long after he's stopped fighting with you.

This Guy

l_d7d9976caaa8958fe98f44a1e87561f9.jpg

What a smurf pose.

Its definatly pretty stupid. Looks like he's trying to get his thumb up his nose.

I know this thread is about Blaze, but he hasn't replied back into this thread since like what, 2 pages worth of comments? I think its safe to say you can let it go LHR, no need to keep on picking on him long after he's stopped fighting with you.

No its because Blaze is suposedly on a leave of absense right now. Which was....
-leaving for good
-not leaving
-leaving for a bit
-not leaving
-leaving soon
-not leaving
-leaving for a bit
-leaving soon

Famou$ 187

Dizzzamnnnn everyone going ham on him lmao. That picture is funny as fuck tho. LMAO@him rocking a Cadillac shirt.

LadyHotrod

Get the fuck out of my thread.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Fuck Blaze...

not that I don't like him(he's my bro..)

but he made a thread saying that Kennedy's possibly injured..

and ...

like...thats my only beef with him..

other then that..

*KenFan K'Top'Pops Everyone in this thread to have ever posted*