Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

You pick on a 16 year old,your one to talk this is what your day consists of WOW Just WOW.
3009300748900a6f5bf6b.jpg

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
I agree!

Blaze is a ****riding ******!

Edit:THAT"S THE LADY THAT MAKES RODS HOT?!? You kinda look like the rehab chick.. You know, minus the drgus

LadyHotrod

You pick on a 16 year old,your one to talk this is what your day consists of WOW Just WOW.
3009300748900a6f5bf6b.jpg

No, that's what 5 seconds of that day consisted of, smurf. You're just jealous because you aren't mature enough to drink.

Mr. Mat

What is that bottle suppose to represent??

Your brain...Absolutely nothing.

LadyHotrod

What is that bottle suppose to represent??

Your brain...Absolutely nothing.

HAHAHA!

Please note that I am not laughing at your weak flame, I'm laughing at how fucking dumb you are.

LIK LOLZ THAT BOOZE IZ UR BRAIN!!1!1!! OH I MADE A FUNNY!!11

Wow, you sure are related to Blaze.

If you REALLY want to know, that bottle represents the adults in the forum who are mature enough to drink adult drinks.

Keep sipping that Shirley Temple, smurf.

Mr. Mat

Oh what a weak ass comeback i been drinking real booze long enough
sweetheart & seen everything so come talk to me when you seen what
i seen'

and btw, you didn't have to go dumpster diving for that bottle, you could've waited til Recycle day.

This Guy

^^first Peep, you have to take a break between masterbation once in awhile. Seriously stop looking at the pictures of LHR.

Basically though I don't find any of the last insults that clever.

Bottle represents her brain? No. The empty bottle represents that she needs more.

Shierly Temples? Well I don't drink those either, but whats wrong with not being a drinker? Maybe you don't like the taste or smell of acholic beverages..... I don't

Dumpster Diving? Seriously, does it look like she's in a dumpster? No she's in her Kitchen clearly. At least she has shown pictures of herself, what are you hiding from? Everyone find out that your not really who you claim to be?

Whats wrong with not drinking? I'm

PeepShow

You do realize that was sarcasm, right?

And nah, I'm not jerking to LHR. People should know by now who I jerk to. And speaking of that, I haven't done that in a while. Hmm...

:brows:

This Guy

You do realize that was sarcasm, right?

And nah, I'm not jerking to LHR. People should know by now who I jerk to. And speaking of that, I haven't done that in a while. Hmm...

:brows:

yeah I know it was. Still was an easy target.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Personally i don't see how LHR can find Vodka that attractive, at all. Even trying to mix it with Orange Juice for a Screwdriver, aint happening. I've known people who freakin drink that stuff straight, and i don't know how they stop their throat and stomach from being ripped apart from that acid.

Personally for me? Give me the weak ass fruity stuff, i don't give a shit if it makes me look like a pussy, it at least tastes decent. Mai Thai, Tom Collins, Bacardi and Cola, and sometimes even Baileys in my coffee.

But i'm still doing my best to wait until i'm 21.....@_@