Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
probably does...but meh...its not my fault that these people who don't even know me love me...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I am not riding anyone's dick children. I'm not even going to bring age into a factor anymore, the fact that you can't seem to post a single thing without using some sort of sexual curse word or reference is baffling, and proves the immaturity of you as a whole.

What was that about telling others to stop posting so that Blaze and LHR could stay on topic flaming each other? Hmmmm hypocrites I see.

What was that about telling me to stop posting so that this thread could die only for people to continue bumping it? Liars too I see.

What was that how you were talking to me on Yahoo the other night Blaze, supporting my defense of you, only to turn around and start flaming me when all zi tried to do was defend you? A coward and another liar I see.

Ok children, carry on with your meaningless insults, I will continue responding in a mature and intelligible manner until all parties involved can come to a peaceable solution, if at all. Oh well, its entertaining being able to discuss this ridiculous thread in a mature manner while everyone around me acts like toddlers. Enjoy.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Funny how I am the one in need of shutting up when this little grudge you've had against Matt and Kirsty, which was started over a month ago, transitions over to Blaze, which continues for weeks, and now transitions to me. Funny how you can hold a grudge over something so immature for so long. Even funnier, how I continually defeat you with sound reasoning with every post I make, which forces you to use cursing and slang to defend yourself. Glorious.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The Olympics are on everybody, come together and hold e-hands.

LadyHotrod

No really, shut up.

-Not you, Stinger. This is for the little cockrider, Quinnnnnn.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Better idea, how about you compromise? Shut up and drop your idiotic grudge, and I will stop bothering you. Because otherwise I can guarantee you this is only ending in one of two ways.

A) I will continue posting as many times as I have to in order to kill this thread, and any other threads made after this one in an attempt to continue your petty grudge.

or B) I will end up getting banned through defiance of an admin who is going to come in here, and demand that me and only me stop talking and allow you all to flame me, to which I will fight back and end up getting myself kicked off the boards for trying to get you to drop an argument you should have dropped by yourself weeks ago.

I am not riding anyone's dick children. I'm not even going to bring age into a factor anymore, the fact that you can't seem to post a single thing without using some sort of sexual curse word or reference is baffling, and proves the immaturity of you as a whole.

What was that about telling others to stop posting so that Blaze and LHR could stay on topic flaming each other? Hmmmm hypocrites I see.

What was that about telling me to stop posting so that this thread could die only for people to continue bumping it? Liars too I see.

What was that how you were talking to me on Yahoo the other night Blaze, supporting my defense of you, only to turn around and start flaming me when all zi tried to do was defend you? A coward and another liar I see.

Ok children, carry on with your meaningless insults, I will continue responding in a mature and intelligible manner until all parties involved can come to a peaceable solution, if at all. Oh well, its entertaining being able to discuss this ridiculous thread in a mature manner while everyone around me acts like toddlers. Enjoy.

Take your own advice that you're telling LHR.

Let it go and stop posting about it.

Nobody cares your argument tbh.

Don't take this personal broham.

LadyHotrod

Better idea, how about you compromise? Shut up and drop your idiotic grudge, and I will stop bothering you. Because otherwise I can guarantee you this is only ending in one of two ways.

A) I will continue posting as many times as I have to in order to kill this thread, and any other threads made after this one in an attempt to continue your petty grudge.

or B) I will end up getting banned through defiance of an admin who is going to come in here, and demand that me and only me stop talking and allow you all to flame me, to which I will fight back and end up getting myself kicked off the boards for trying to get you to drop an argument you should have dropped by yourself weeks ago.

LOL, fag.

I don't hold grudges over the internet. If you ever spoke to me outside this section, I would talk normally (FYI: IF I had a grudge, I would ALWAYS make fun of you, not just in the flame chamber, shithead).

You're nothing more than a HUGE baby and it's making me laugh that Blaze has more balls than you. Stop whining, it's the fucking internet you bitch.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I wasn't looking for supporters to my argument, and wasn't looking for anybody to take my side. I knew going into this whole thing that i would be alone in trying to get her to shut up, while everyone else would end up jumping on the LHR bandwagon to join in the fun of flaming a new target.

I had already attempted to end this maturely by asking her to answer one simple question, and she refused to answer the question, and instead continued flaming. If I could get a sound and logical defense as to why she wants to keep this up so bad, I would easily be able to drop this.

It's that simple, just give me a logical and reasonable answer as to why this thread is so important to LHR that she MUST continue bumping it, and I can leave in peace. Even if the flaming of me continues, I will leave this thread in peace if she can just answer that one single, solitary harmless question.

LadyHotrod

crybaby.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You're nothing more than a HUGE baby and it's making me laugh that Blaze has more balls than you. Stop whining, it's the fucking internet you bitch.

What I am is a responsible adult who has handled myself far better than you have in this discussion. For each logical and sensible point that I have presented, you have doubled and overwhelmed through childish insults. To which you continue to do, constantly. Repeatedly. Recklessly. And pointlessly. It is truly laughable how moronic you are continuing to shine through to be LHR, go on and continue. I shall follow, holding you by the hand so that you can have more support you need to continue acting in a selfish and childish manner. *Claps*

LadyHotrod

IT'S A FUCKING FLAME FORUM YOU FUCKING BABY!

Jesus Christ, just log off if the internet hurts your fucking feelings so much!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

She doesn't have to answer your question, it isn't your life to know.

You say she keeps talking about Blaze but YOU keep arguing for whatever reason. Is it that important? Seriously leave her alone....hypocrite.

Are you Flooded Angel? You remind me of Flooded Angel.

Don't take this personally broham.

Teb eh sllac em a kcid redir.