Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's a flame thread that is outdated and pointless. As I said, this thread will either end in my ban, you're grudge being dropped, or my question being answered in a reasonable and sensible manner.

LadyHotrod

You're the dumb smurf who keeps bumping the thread.

Hell, I don't even think I was the one who originally bumped the thread so throw your pacifier at someone else!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I love how everyone keeps on accusing me of being some sort of former member, when I have never been here in my life before a month ago when I first joined. Honestly are you that sure that this forum is incapable of getting new members? And the only new people who could possibly join are just old annoying members with new accounts?

To make myself perfectly clear, I will state this purpose again. The grudge will be dropped and this thread will end up dying, or an Admin can tell me that I am being unreasonable and should allow everyone to continue flaming me, to which I will defend my position getting myself banned.

You see LHR? Popularity does matter on the internet, because it's going to be your popularity over me that is going to allow you to continue being a child without being held responsible for your actions. *Continues clapping*

LadyHotrod

YEAH, pretty strange how someone who's new is SO protective of Blaze. That might be why people think you are a former member.

By the way dickhead, I'm not popular. The reason why people would be on my side and not yours is because you take the fucking internet WAY too seriously.

I hope you wake up tomorrow, read your posts and realize how fucking stupid you look right now whining about flaming in a flame forum as you continue to whine about this thread being kept alive....by your own fucking posts.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Ok just ignore that accusation of being FA.

Reply to the other part about why you need an answer so damn bad.

I have your answer.

BECAUSE WE ARE MARSHALL

And who is “everybody” everybody isn't flaming you.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You're the one who said yourself that if I had shut up, then this thread would die. So you know what I did? I stopped posting. So I get off of work today, fully expecting that you would of kept your word, but what do I see? You and Blaze and others continuing this thread, flaming me instead.

Yep, the thread REAAAALLY died after I stopped posting in it. So no, I am not the one keeping it alive, you're the one who lied and were dishonest about your intentions, so you trying the same. old. trick. and telling me that if I shut up again the thread will die, i'm not buying it this time.

So instead, I shall continue going back and forth with you until you get sick of arguing and posting against me, and the thread can really die.

Funny how I was the one told that i should follow my own advise and drop this argument, when LHR can do the exact same thing, but nobody is telling her that she should stop. Nope, only I. See? It's your popularity working against LHR. Good for you, using "smurf" and "cock" a million times in all of your flaming posts has earned you immunity from shutting up. So let's continue this shall we?

LadyHotrod

So what you big baby? NO ONE put your fingers on the keyboard to respond except YOURSELF.

You obviously can't control your urges. Go blame yourself, not the people here who fuck around.

Go outside once in a while and you'll see how insignificant the internet and what is said here is.

Seriousbusiness2.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I would like an answer "so damn bad" as you call it, because I would like to know why this is so important for LHR to continue with this thread. Once again it's the double standard being used, Stinger. I am the one being asked why this argument is so important to me, but nobody expects LHR to answer as to why this thread is so important for her to keep flaming in.

LadyHotrod

CRYBABY!

Wow, to think that this thread was for insulting Blaze yet your dick is getting soft over it. Amazing! Just amazing! SERIOUS BUSINESS, ASSHOLE!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So what you big baby? NO ONE put your fingers on teh keyboard to respond except YOURSELF.

You obviously can't control your urges. Go blame yourself, not the people here who fuck around.

Go outside once in a while and you'll see how insignificant the internet and what is said here is.

Oh yes LHR, I work forty hour weeks at work and walk around town on my days off while taking buses to go see movies and go shopping at the mall, but I join all the legions of the people who have attacked you in never stepping outside of my home, spending all of my time on the internet. Same old insults that you've used against everyone else. Same old hypocritical thinking saying that because I am replying to this thread I have no life, but look who's replying right here with me? You. So which is it, do we both not have a life then, or are you just using double standards again? Brilliant.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Thats because she isn't arguing with Blaze anymore. She doesn't need to drop anything.

This time around its you who isn't dropping it. I would tell LHR to drop it but you fired first, and she's only using defense against the words you used towards her. And I have no problem with defending thy self.

If you're so mature how about you drop it?

Seriously dude =/

She's only flaming you because you fired the first shot.

This is FAC, she can flame is she wants. Its the rules around these parts.

LadyHotrod

HAHAHA! This gets even better by the second!

The fact that you ran home to see what people said about you in this thread is extremely laughable. I have had PLENTY of threads against me and I didn't cry about! Skip down a few threads to Blaze's thread about me. THAT is how much I really care about the internet. Try it sometime you toddler!

EVERYONE here bugs each other for shits and giggles. The only dumbass wo takes it seriously is YOU.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Thats because she isn't arguing with Blaze anymore. She doesn't need to drop anything.

This time around its you who isn't dropping it. I would tell LHR to drop it but you fired first, and she's only using defense against the words you used towards her. And I have no problem with defending thy self.

If you're so mature how about you drop it?

Seriously dude =/

You're not getting a very crucial apart of this argument today. I DID DROP IT. I stopped posting last night, and I went to bed, woke up, went to work, and when I came back there was more flaming, except of ME this time. So if you're in support of defending thyself, then how come I am not aloud to defend myself from these flames that were produced earlier today?

Once again, double standards, and whether you're willing to admit it or not, you're now using them too. It WAS about LHR defending herself, but then after I BACKED OFF, she continued the insults, so now I am defending MYSELF. And I have a right to do that.

LadyHotrod

Fuckface, you RAN HOME TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE SAID!

I'll bet you sat at work all day thinking about this thread.

Once again, you didn't have to respond. You like to pretend you are more mature and grown up than the rest of us yet you obviously aren't because you didn't let it go, bitch. You felt the need to respond and start heat all over again.

See my threads? Yeah moron, I stopped posting in it if I wanted it to die. Take that advice, baby!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
HAHAHA! This gets even better by the second!

The fact that you ran home to see what people said about you in this thread is extremely laughable. I have had PLENTY of threads against me and I didn't cry about! Skip down a few threads to Blaze's thread about me. THAT is how much I really care about the internet. Try it sometime you toddler!

EVERYONE here bugs each other for shits and giggles. The only dumbass wo takes it seriously is YOU.

Did I really say I ran home to check this thread? Oh, that's right. Nope. I didn't. Just more false assumptions and meaningless insults. It's amazing how aggravated you got at me for bringing your age into this, but you're allowed to make assumptions about my life. For the hundredth time this thread, double standards seem to be a wonderful thing in the Warzone.